Found Deceased Canada - Mark Pearson, 58, Toronto, 29 June 2017

Still eerily quiet in media land. Hoping Mark is safe...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Hey guys the Toronto Hydroplane and Sailing Club has confirmed that it was indeed Mark who was found in the water at Ashbridges bay Saturday morning as they sent out a letter to the members. There are obviously no details as to how he ended up there as the police and family have been quiet. Really sad, Mark was a really nice guy. Until their investigation is done as to how he passed I don't think it'll be in the media until that time. His family may even want to keep it quiet. I don't have any picture of the letter that was sent out but if you fully want to confirm you can contact the Sailing Club.

Hey guys the Toronto Hydroplane and Sailing Club has confirmed that it was indeed Mark who was found in the water at Ashbridges bay Saturday morning as they sent out a letter to the members. There are obviously no details as to how he ended up there as the police and family have been quiet. Really sad, Mark was a really nice guy. Until their investigation is done as to how he passed I don't think it'll be in the media until that time. His family may even want to keep it quiet. I don't have any picture of the letter that was sent out but if you fully want to confirm you can contact the Sailing Club.

This is what it read though as posted on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/6laak0/missing_person_mark_pearson/

"It is with very heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our fellow member, Mark Pearson. Emergency crews were called to our club shortly before 7:00 A.M. on Saturday following the discovery of Mark’s body. We know that Remy, her family, friends and the members of the TH&SC have been struggling with his disappearance for over a week and we hope and pray that we can find peace now Mark has been found. Funeral arrangements have not yet been arranged and will be announced at the appropriate time. On behalf of the membership of the TH&SC, I would like to express our sincere condolences to Remy and her family."

His family has now posted on Facebook that services will be held on Saturday July 22, 2017 more details to follow will be posted at a later date, not sure they'd want me to post any details here so out of respect for the family I will keep it private

Sad to hear....RIP Mark.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500