GUILTY Canada - Melinda Vasilije, 22, stabbed to death 47 times, Kitchener, 28 April 2017 *Arrest*

The whole thing about the police being called in early April matches what my friend said when she called LE. I'm inclined to believe this is him writing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem !! I am as well, I honestly didn't know too much about this until I noticed the post on my facebook from a friend of mine about the Reddit. Then when I clicked, it was removed and I noticed the archived link in the comments. After reading and looking at the text conversation I looked into it more. I've followed websleuths for other cases before, Tim Bosma mostly. So when I saw that I could help some people out I thought, perfect!! The screenshot of the text convo as well as the photo dump on imgur also make me believe it is likely him.

Thank you! I'm glad your here. This thread needs more attention! The man is somewhere out there! I guess it hits harder when it's from your city or know people connected. My friend who lived in the same building is a mess. She is a young mom that just finally moved out on her own. She is struggling hard with this. I can't even imagine. Xo

It definitely does. I'm not from the city, but only about 40 minutes away and know a lot of people in the area. Tragic.

The reddit post makes it sound like he may commit suicide....

I agree. He doesn't have money. No food. Gas will run out along with money. Even getting gas is going to be scary for him. He will have to do illegally I'm sure.

I know we don't have much info but I just feel like he really didn't plan to murder her. People in my community are outraged by the 2nd degree charges. Although they can be upgraded. Based on what he said which is really the only story we have just seems like things got bad that night.
I wish her friends stayed home (not blaming anyone, except the suspect)

I agree. He doesn't have money. No food. Gas will run out along with money. Even getting gas is going to be scary for him. He will have to do illegally I'm sure.

I know we don't have much info but I just feel like he really didn't plan to murder her. People in my community are outraged by the 2nd degree charges. Although they can be upgraded. Based on what he said which is really the only story we have just seems like things got bad that night.
I wish her friends stayed home (not blaming anyone, except the suspect)

Keep in mind it's a one-sided story. (If it is indeed him posting it.)

He apparently had a restraining order. I'm not just taking his word for what he posts in public.

http://www.cjoy.com/syn/72/73776/waterloo-police-investigating

Waterloo Regional Police are currently investigating the authenticity of a Post made on the popular Thread Website Reddit on Monday Night, where a Person claiming to be Hasan submitted a three and a half page re-telling of the incidents that took place inside Vasilije’s Apartment before her sudden death.

18119449_1408864005823115_8416191664521501889_n.jpg

from 570 NEWS:

asasasas.jpg

Thanks Snoopster. I needed to be reeled back in. Many thanks :)

When he is arrested will he be tried in Hamilton(his hometown) or Kitchener where the murder occurred?

Thanks Snoopster. I needed to be reeled back in. Many thanks :)

It's just so unfortunate that the person who was stabbed to death isn't here to say what really happened.

Rest in peace Melinda.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

Hasan was ordered to not enter Waterloo Region and to not make contact with Vasilije after he was charged with an alleged break and enter and two alleged assaults at her Country Hill Drive apartment on April 3, Haffner said.

Haffner said both families have been very co-operative with the investigation.
He said there was some contact between Hasan and his family through text messages but that no one has heard from him since Saturday. ]

In video footage, a man was seen removing a Pennsylvania state licence plate from a parked vehicle with the number EZV1654 and a police medallion attached to it, according to Pennsylvania State Police. The man was then seen attaching the stolen licence plate to a black Honda HR-V.

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/7271850-manhunt-continues-for-hamilton-man-wanted-in-connection-with-kitchener-woman-s-death/

The guy is on the run. He's not going to dare come back across the border (unless he turns himself in), so I'm guessing he is still in the US somewhere. He either took I-75 down towards Florida or he headed west. That's my guess.

If he needs his family to "bail him out", he might have hung around the Great Lakes area. I'm guessing that his family is finding a way to support him financially. Purely my opinion and wild guess.

ETA: Has anyone read/heard about where Ager works? Did he have a job? Was he a student? If so, what was it?

I don't know what he did. In the text messages I think he was saying he had to get out of his suite but that could have been Melinda. I checked LinkedIn and nothing. Eeek haven't checked my LinkedIn and someone messaged me 14 days ago about an amazing sounding job. Sad panda.

I haven't found his FB either. Me thinks family cleaned that up quick. Jmo

If it was him on Reddit would LE be able to trace the ISP location?

So this guy (who stabbed a young woman to death) is on the run in the US....and pretty much no Americans know. Sad.

So this guy (who stabbed a young woman to death) is on the run in the US....and pretty much no Americans know. Sad.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member