CANADA Canada - Montreal, WhtMale 20s, bright red hair, 'Michel' on bracelet, Jul'11

Received an email from the family.
The family said :
Hal Forrest Jr did go to French immersion school up until higher school and=
I believe also took it all through high school as well. I wouldn't be surp=
rised if he still spoke it, he was always incredibly intelligent.
RSBM for the sake of clarity

I also told the family about our John Doe at Montréal as a possibility.
Quoting Hal's aunt's answer :
Thank you so much for taking the time to email. I so appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I'm not sure if this is Hal, this man seems younger and taller but I will forward it along to the officer on his case.

Thank you again. He could be anywhere on Canada using any name. He was the smartest person I knew and we hope to at least know he's safe. It's his choice whether or not to come home, but as a mom myself, I would at least want to know that my son was safe.
RBBM

Very busy with my exams

For now my conclusion is that this wonderful red headed human being is identified....Still not 100% sure............Hopefully he didn't fall between the cracks. RIP
Actually, the coroner's report is still on the coroner's website.

The police might have remove it to concentrate on more pressing cases.

As I said, the family wanted to forward the info to the officer handling Hal's case

Would you please copy my post about my email from family in Hal's thread, please ?

I'm very busy currently that I don't even have time to blow in a tissue :(

If Tricia or an admin says something, you can refer to this post.
And if she scold you, I fully take the blame.

You or anyone cross-posting my post. As long as the job is done, whoever does it has my full permission to do it !

Would you please copy my post about my email from family in Hal's thread, please ?

I'm very busy currently that I don't even have time to blow in a tissue :(

If Tricia or an admin says something, you can refer to this post.
And if she scold you, I fully take the blame.

You or anyone cross-posting my post. As long as the job is done, whoever does it has my full permission to do it !
Wishing you all the best for your endeavours and thanks for your posts!

Attachments

• B34E946E-48E0-4148-A7F8-3F6926955F05.png
    B34E946E-48E0-4148-A7F8-3F6926955F05.png
    417.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I ran across Gordon Page while lurking a different rabbit hole. The height and age are off but everything else falls in place I think. He was last seen hitchhiking I-96 in Michigan which turns into 401 Canada and directly to the Jacques bridge.

https://www.*****************/forum...from-grand-rapids-mi-27-may-1991-age-28.4506/
Or
V-e-n-u-s.com

He looks similar to our Michel, but IMVHO he would be too old to be the jumper. He would have been 52 when the video was taken of our UID. IMVHO, our UID is much younger than 52. This mystery tears at my heart! Especially during the holidays.

Ever since I first stumbled across this thread, I haven't been able to get this guy off my mind. The fact he's not listed on the SPVM's website's unidentified section gives me some hope he's gone home, but I really wish we had a concrete answer. Does anyone have an email address for the SPVM? I can't seem to find one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back