GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a fairly decent description back on page 45-46 or so on what I knew so far.

No, I might just be behind on the info!

I hadn't seen it reported that the person trailing the kids in November had been caught. I presume it was mentioned on one of the pages I haven't had a chance to read yet! :blush: Is there a link to that? Or is that just something that is known locally?

Thanks!

Sorry, I think I lost you Snoopster? I didn't say anything about anyone trailing kids in a sedan being caught. I was just responding the Sarnian's comment that my being scoped out by someone is a sedan recently is unrelated to the NP case, as I had pointed out in my original comment. I was unaware of the situation back in November and just thought it interesting that someone in a similar car had curb crawled me on the 30th. Could have just been some old school john who hasn't figured out Craigslist, for all I know.

I believe it was stated she was seen Tuesday morning at her home by a neighbor who had questioned her about her injuries.

Really? Do you have a link for that info? I don`t remember reading that. TIA

I have thought that in other cases, when I've seen people attempt to profile a serial killer by the age or gender of victims. In this case I get the feeling they were more interested in a adult female for their fantasy. I'm basing this on commentary.

I could be totally off base, it's JMO.

SM - social media
JMO - just my opinion

SM gotcha! im awfully suspicious as per their SM comments on FL of buying black r--e van with tinted windows or referring to the FB comment made by RP on FB of "get in the van' as likable and funny. coincidentally around the same time the attempted abductions were reported. Extremely suspicious.

Its very possible this is true I was out of town all day and haven't even had a chance to look at a newspaper since I've been home.

Is that where you are getting all your information from; the newspaper?

Thanks Honey. I am embarrassingly ignorant when it comes to any current or popular media so I was in the dark as to where the account names came from.

No problem reddog :) I can't take credit for the info as i wasn't aware of that either, another poster figured it out earlier in the thread (i can't remember who now), i just re-posted the info. I did however sign up to FL for research purposes ONLY and this is how i saw the account names for MM and TB and only after WS member TheGoatDetective sleuthed the info.

That's exactly what I thought. LE looked at videos from the area and saw them cruising around. Maybe they even saw NP in the car.

When we had a break in on our block in August of 2010 LE informed us that there were 27 cameras on the block that Bayside mall is on, alone. Just to give some perspective of how easy it would be to obtain leads from a camera.

Been reading this thread. You may call this hearsay but I know it is true. The storefront video caneras is the reason they were caught so quickly.

:welcome: Bluebirdy!

and can you share with us which storefront cameras caught the perps on video?

Thank you in Advance!:seeya:

i believe i read something stating that its often known people sick as such don't have a choice age or gender. can someone clarify what im saying.. ?

what is SM?

Typically they do. However it almost seems "a new breed is emerging" If you look at the Jessica Ridgeway Case his first attempt was on a late twenty's jogger who escaped. Poor Jessica who was 10 did not. There was a sexual component however his motivator was also dismemberment. To him as long as it was female. Seems from what these two were into they may want somebody in their prime. However if this was their first time was it just the thrill of the kill they would get off on? Relive and a bond that would forever hold them together? Or was it pure sadistic torture? And the kill the climax? I don't rule out anything anymore. As sad as that is.

that would be sketchy.. the chance for a random inspection at US customs is pretty high.

Fair point, but would the NYE festivities maybe lead to the border guards being a little more lax? I'm just thinking that if given a slight opportunity to get out of country, I would.

I'm still curious where TB's children were during all of this. Hopefully far, far away from that home...

When we had a break in on our block in August of 2010 LE informed us that there were 27 cameras on the block that Bayside mall is on, alone. Just to give some perspective of how easy it would be to obtain leads from a camera.
Yes, we all know Cameras helped out in the Stafford case as well.

I believe it was stated she was seen Tuesday morning at her home by a neighbor who had questioned her about her injuries.

I believe I heard the exact same thing .....

I'm still curious where TB's children were during all of this. Hopefully far, far away from that home...

they were at home with her her fiance..... so that there tells you NP was NOT killed in TB's house .....

Fair point, but would the NYE festivities maybe lead to the border guards being a little more lax? I'm just thinking that if given a slight opportunity to get out of country, I would.

Highly doubtful they would flee the country. For one, she has children. For another, if they were injured they have no insurance in the US to get treated.

they were at home with her her fiance..... so that there tells you NP was NOT killed in TB's house .....

didn't someone mention a possible 3rd party

Just a thought...

Could it be possible that one or both of the subjects, after realizing what they had done and the implications, may have tried to take their own lives...ie. both apparently suffering wrist injuries - severe in MM's case? A suicide pact of sorts...which they started but couldn't go through with.

Again, just a thought...

ok now I'm really confused.. TB has a fiance?? Her kids were with her fiance while she was out with her PIC? :what:

or rather should i say her long time committed relationship partner I think that's what she described it in her profile on that fetish site..

:seeya: The thread is very long. I'll start a new one now and post the link here in a few minutes. This thread will then be locked for posting. Anyone who was planning to start a long post might want to wait for the new thread. I'll copy some of the latest post here to No. 2.

:welcome3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member