GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

how to move around websleuths...

go to the very top of your page and click on "websleuths crime sleuthing community"

that will bring you to the main page

scroll down and note all of the categories

we have (to name a few)

crimes in the news
spotlight on children
up to the minute
missing (missing persons)
located
trials (the Jodi Arias trial is going on right now and is a hot topic)
awaiting trial (this thread will go there soon)
pets
games
food

we have it all

go to the main page and scroll around

hope that helps

If anyone ever needs help or direction a mod is only a pm away and we are always glad to help

We are glad that you all are here and hope you feel welcome!

Ahh I didn't know it was passed. Then I checked the media links and all the other MSM is saying imposed now earlier it was only one Site saying imposed the rest made it seem like it would be looked at next court date-- but after re reading its true!! I too will be looking for more cases. Are we allowed to continue to add links of articles should MSM report anything?
See you all around WS. Hugzzz

I'm sure we can post links, etc. if it is reported in the MSM. That could be 2-3 years from now LOL. See you then!

I always click on the "new posts" tab near the top of the screen. This will bring up threads that are active in conversation.

never knew that existed lol... thanks!! :great:

by the way, new members might find another link helpful when they find they're posting in and interested in numerous threads... click on "quick links" above right b/w "search" and "log out" then click on "subscribed threads" under miscellaneous nr the bottom of the list. once you've posted in a thread, that thread will be in your "subscribed threads" folder until you delete it.

:seeya:

What does this pub ban mean for the other 3 threads does it mean they need to be deleted?

I guess it's no surprise the publication ban was imposed today. I hope you new folks hang around WS and check out other interests. It is a supportive Community here and a journey when cases get to Trial. I'm sure there will be several who will be back and perhaps attend Trial in support of Noelle and her loved one's. Godspeed to Noelle's family and friends in finding their "new normal". They are now part of a Club nobody wants to be a member of. A very tough journey ahead indeed. Many in Sarnia have been affected. Godspeed to you as well. You are strong alone and as a Community :rose: I'll be checking in here too :seeya:

verification as insider
^^the above link has information on how to become verified as an insider here at websleuths. General reminder: until and unless someone is verified there is no posting of information that has not been released in the main stream media.

Sorry...This means if someone is verified, they may discuss, right? And the publication ban is for the media, also right? I remember with the Tori case, we did discuss, but the media couldn't report.

Reason I am saying this, is on FB AM980 news, they reported the appearance in court today, and people are posting additional information. But it isn't being deleted. Confused.

Thanks

they might just be hidden in the mods super secret storage closet til the ban is lifted?

Maybe Kimster zaps em with her ray gun? Or nursebeeme hits them with that big ole needle. I do miss your nurse/needle avatar nursebeeme. Even when i had to take a hit a few times :D

Keeping Noelle Marie Paquette in our hearts :rose:

noelle.jpg

I'll keep my yellow candle avatar for awhile. Takes a bit to move on. I will have it again when Trial approaches.

I thought they already had a publication ban? Is this new? How has this changed anything for WS? Will they not report any new updates on the case, not even how they plea?

publication ban? what exactly is that? Is this a canada thing?

wow, was out for the first time tonight and came back to the changes here

Is the publication ban only in Canada???

IIRC I believe you are correct. It doesn't stop another Country from making this into a movie or a book prior to trial. Loosely based disclaimer. I do recall something of this nature in the Bernardo case. Anyone? I would have to spend some time hunting that up. I would think in today's world nobody would be as interested as back then. We have become so desensitized I think this story would not be viewed as having the same impact. As sad as that is. IMO

For those who are looking for other cases to follow for awhile, here are a couple going on now.

ACTIVE SEARCH UT - Brooklyn Gittins, 13 years old, Herriman, 8-Jan-2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Brooklyn, a missing 13 yr old, from Utah. Very mysterious case, imo. Went missing out of the blue from her bedroom dressed only in her PJ's.

Also, a very tragic and confounding case of a young mother found dead in her trunk. Very mysterious case with lost of twists and turns.

Found Deceased OK/MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, East St. Louis, 4 Jan 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back