GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

Can we apply pressure on our MPs to get him back into max?

I think you can, and it’s worthwhile to speak up.

But I know a former head of a correctional facility and he explained to me that despite how reprehensible the inmates and their crimes may be, his job was to keep them safe, maintain order & civility, and keep the peace. He said all of his guards interacted politely with the prisoners.

If they think a prisoner is at risk they do everything to protect them, even the Bernardos of this world. I think there will be public outcry but in the end the MPs will have to abide by what the corrrectional facility thinks is best for Bernardo.

I don’t think he’ll do well with other inmates there. He’s one of the worst criminal alive right now in Canada.

June 5 2023

''He was a predator. And while the Scarborough Rapist was going about his vile sex assault crimes, girls and women were terrified of walking home alone, standing at the bus stop alone, going to the mall alone. In the nearly three decades since Bernardo’s trial, people still continue to draw horrible triangulations relative to where they were from the vile couple’s home in Port Dalhousie, from Bernardo’s rape stomping grounds, their recalled tangential brushes with him.

He looms still as your worst nightmare.

I remember tough-skinned veteran reporters weeping during Bernardo’s trial, stricken most especially by the audio tapes heard in court — the video seen only by jurors and trial participants — which captured some of the assaults on Kristen and Leslie by Bernardo and Homolka. The families stepped out when those tapes were played — all except Leslie’s mother, Debbie, who stayed to somehow bear witness to her suffering child. Debbie Mahaffy’s sobs cut through that courtroom.

So, there is something particularly abominable and repellent in the discovery that Bernardo has been quietly moved from maximum security at Millhaven penitentiary in Kingston, where he’d been segregated from other inmates (along with the likes of Russell Williams and Mohammad Shafia), on 23-hour lockdown, and transferred to the medium-security La Macaza Institution in the Laurentians, near the Mont-Tremblant airport in Quebec.''

In 2015 he wrote a book in Millhaven

Paul Bernardo's book​

In 2015, Bernardo published an ebook on Amazon, which Global News said included violent and gory descriptions of death and terrorism.

The book, titled A MAD World Order, was later pulled from sale.

It's not clear how Bernardo was able to publish the book, as the Correctional Service of Canada said he would have had no access to the internet or email.

I cannot believe that in any way, shape or form that this country of mine has allowed for a means of anyone deemed by the highest courts to be Dangerous Offender Status, thus forever ineligible for release to be placed in Medium Security. Heads need to roll over this 100 000 percent unacceptable development. :(

From google

What is medium-security prisoners?

Medium-security prisons are for offenders with lower security concerns. These institutions limit inmate activities but also encourage inmates to participate in various programs to address their needs. Significant controls over inmate activities and privileges are in place.

Just this morning, on Radio Talk 1010, there was a retired cop talking about a possible WHY he was moved. If there were death threats against him or bomb threats against the Millhaven prison because of him, he’d be moved. But no one knows for certain why.

He will be getting treatment there. Ridiculous

Last edited:
I cannot believe that in any way, shape or form that this country of mine has allowed for a means of anyone deemed by the highest courts to be Dangerous Offender Status, thus forever ineligible for release to be placed in Medium Security. Heads need to roll over this 100 000 percent unacceptable development. :(
It's the same country that let his vile, murdering ex-wife walk free so... it really shouldn't surprise anyone.
As soon as the video tapes were discovered, that infamous "deal with the devil" should have been burnt, and her sentence should have been for life, period.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs