GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Well, at least they confirmed it was a pipe bomb they detonated.

Is it possible he had mummified remains of a relative who had died of natural causes? This is totally my speculation based solely on the wording and actions by LE.

They've been there a long time for them not deeming the death a homicide yet. This is all kinds of strange.

JMO

Why isn't this guy charged for the pipe bomb? Why did he have that in his place? Did he make it right before the police came to his apartment?

Are missing persons numbers up in Oshawa the past year? Curious to see figures over past few years looking for increases. I agree with many of you, this seems very bad.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Is it possible he had mummified remains of a relative who had died of natural causes? This is totally my speculation based solely on the wording and actions by LE.

They've been there a long time for them not deeming the death a homicide yet. This is all kinds of strange.

JMO

Definitely not. Cops are for a long time because I'm sure they feel there is a good chance that there might actually be a number of victims besides those remains found in the house. Every single piece of DNA will be taken and catalogued from that house, every single surface will be checked for fingerprints, pipes and drains will be checked. This is going to take weeks. But believe me, when LE finally does lay charges against Adam Strong, he is going to be known as one of the most notorious serial killers in Canadian history.

The cop mispoke and said remains....whoops. Poor girl, whoever she is. RIP. The friend also said he liked to meet girls on the bus....so theres a clue.

JMO

Go to his FB page and read through the comments for more clarity.

Why isn't this guy charged for the pipe bomb? Why did he have that in his place? Did he make it right before the police came to his apartment?

Usually when they charge an individual, once arrested, if more charges, they like to wait until they know what all the charges will be so they can do it all at once. They are most likely waiting for the autopsy, to charge with murder, and then the bomb and whatever else he may get charged with. Right now they only have evidence of what he did to the body.

[FONT="]Anyone with information pertaining to this investigation are urged to call Major Crime – Homicide Unit at 1-888-579-1520 ext. 5405.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Anonymous information can be sent to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or www.durhamregionalcrimestoppers.ca and tipsters may be eligible for a $2,000 cash reward.

http://oshawaexpress.ca/one-arrested-after-body-found-in-oshawa/[/FONT]

He was arrested in the apartment when homicide was called in. Still wondering what else they are finding in there that he needed an explosive device...what did he want destroyed?

More to come on this. Thanks for the updates matou.

[bbm]

I keep seeing comments like this. Where is it coming from? I scanned through his FB page and didn't see anything that indicates there are more victims. No, I didn't read all the comments.

Definitely not. Cops are for a long time because I'm sure they feel there is a good chance that there might actually be a number of victims besides those remains found in the house. Every single piece of DNA will be taken and catalogued from that house, every single surface will be checked for fingerprints, pipes and drains will be checked. This is going to take weeks. But believe me, when LE finally does lay charges against Adam Strong, he is going to be known as one of the most notorious serial killers in Canadian history.

[bbm]

I keep seeing comments like this. Where is it coming from? I scanned through his FB page and didn't see anything that indicates there are more victims. No, I didn't read all the comments.

Facebook friend of his is claiming that she was drugged, handcuffed and raped by this guy eight years ago. There is confirmed human remains in his house. There was a torso found in the lake close to where he lives. And there are several woman that have disappeared in that area recently. So unless there happens to be more than one person cutting people up in that neighbourhood, this guy looks like he’s going to be a serial killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys be careful with the info. We can't post about the fb stuff. People need to sleuth on their own for this case right now and not discuss it on here. Don't ask about the fb stuff either please.

Sorry if I posted something I shouldn’t have, but why are we protecting this guy? Stories are coming out from people that have a long history on his FB account, so it’s obvious that they knew him prior to this hitting the news. These aren’t just people that showed up yesterday. Neighbors are talking, coworkers, why are we being neutered?

Sorry if I posted something I shouldn’t have, but why are we protecting this guy? Stories are coming out from people that have a long history on his FB account, so it’s obvious that they knew him prior to this hitting the news. These aren’t just people that showed up yesterday. Neighbors are talking, coworkers, why are we being neutered?

NP andreww I'm glad you're here as a local from the GTA. We just have follow the rules until more stuff comes out. People can read on his open FB and decide for themselves. His fb profile again: https://www.facebook.com/adam.strong.9085

We need to find the goods on this guy. Any usernames, groups he belonged to, etc etc.

NP andreww I'm glad you're here as a local from the GTA. We just have follow the rules until more stuff comes out. People can read on his open FB and decide for themselves. His fb profile again: https://www.facebook.com/adam.strong.9085

We need to find the goods on this guy. Any usernames, groups he belonged to, etc etc.

Doesn’t seem he has a huge online presence from what I can see. Only joined FB a couple of years ago and he hasn’t posted any photos of himself in quite a while, two in total, the selfie and the knife shot. Didn’t seem to have many friends either, which fits in with what some have said, that he befriended the homeless, so no real need to social network. I get the feeling he was a loner who preferred to engage strangers rather than have close friends. Was he in to dark sites? Maybe, but he certainly wasn’t using his real name.

And coming from his next door neighbor, a police officer told her this is the worst crime he’s seen in 19 years on the force.

I wonder what his landlord has to say about him? He must have been paying his rent on time. How long was he living at that address?

I wonder what his landlord has to say about him? He must have been paying his rent on time. How long was he living at that address?

14 years

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
echizenryoma