GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

We are assuming he stored the boat at home. Could it have been stored at a marina? Left in the water for the season? Pickering had a marina when I was a kid. I think Whitby has one too. Not sure about Oshawa but Bowmanville I think has one as well. He could have taken the boat saynin May and dropped it in the lake and then paid to dock it then just gone via public transit to the dock with a bag to get to the boat then drive it out to drop Rori in the lake. :(.

The boat was tarpped and stored behind a wood fence at the back of the driveway.

From what I've read, he seems pretty much a loner.

From what I've read, he seems pretty much a loner.

He did have a couple of diving buddies. There are also a couple of facebook friends that have been defending him.

Investigators will be there for a minimum of 30 days r.e. warrant. CP24 live

It’s winter. He may have had a seasonal dock. That’s not that uncommon. Boat slips for the summer then store the boat at home or elsewhere in off season.

To my understanding of local news the torso was found floating by a fisherman and his young grandson with “obvious signs of trauma”. I originally scoffed at that quote thinking well yea, any dismemberment is obvious trauma. But then I scanned Reddit and found rumours of what that meant. I won’t post it here as it’s not from a credible news outlet. You can search Reddit for the name Riori Hache to find it.

Yeah thanks. I have read through all the comments there and its worth reading through as many people share some of the same concerns we have.

Until LE provides us more information about the "obvious trauma" then its hard to tell what that could have meant.

Some suggested the trauma could have been boat propellers which is possible. It could have just been the perp's dismembering attempts too with a cutting tool of some sort. Its tough to think about and in cases like this we have to stay strong like LE does. Thankfully we dont have to see what they see.

I was very impressed with Canada LE in another case against Douglas Garland. He was convicted of killing two adults and a young child on a farm. What a sad case that was. Canada LE was amazing and had put together a good prosecution of the perp. He is now in a Canada prison somewhere. Hopefully for remainder of his natural life.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...en-liknes-murder-trial-day-3-police-1.3940984

I wonder if she knew the suspect ? im not to sure if this was a stranger abduction/murder or she was hanging out with him and he was bad news and something happened?

Yeah thanks. I have read through all the comments there and its worth reading through as many people share some of the same concerns we have.

Until LE provides us more information about the "obvious trauma" then its hard to tell what that could have meant.

Some suggested the trauma could have been boat propellers which is possible. It could have just been the perp's dismembering attempts too with a cutting tool of some sort. Its tough to think about and in cases like this we have to stay strong like LE does. Thankfully we dont have to see what they see.

I was very impressed with Canada LE in another case against Douglas Garland. He was convicted of killing two adults and a young child on a farm. What a sad case that was. Canada LE was amazing and had put together a good prosecution of the perp. He is now in a Canada prison somewhere. Hopefully for remainder of his natural life.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...en-liknes-murder-trial-day-3-police-1.3940984

I think it may mean this :(

She had been murdered in a most heinous manner that left even veteran detectives shocked by the brutality. Rori was pregnant at the time and sources tell the Toronto Sun the fetus had been cut from her.
http://canoe.com/news/local-news/me...ache/wcm/4125a7e0-cf26-40c2-9f6a-98cc8658ba9c

Hey Everyone,

I will be in front of my computer in the next 30 minutes and I will merge the threads.
Thanks for your patience

It’s winter. He may have had a seasonal dock. That’s not that uncommon. Boat slips for the summer then store the boat at home or elsewhere in off season.

He didn't. This comes from a longtime friend. Also, check google maps, summer image, boat in driveway.

R.e. charges: the LEO who was speaking about the case said that the charges are correct for what the evidence shows right now. The search warrant is for 30 days and "there is a lot of evidence to go through" in this case. CP24.

Tricia just posted on the other thread that she will be merging them

Officers sent the remains found in the McMillan Drive apartment for DNA testing and confirmed the identity as Hache on Jan. 5.

Strong is currently in custody and police have not upgraded his charges.

“At this point the investigation is continuing and further information will be released when it’s available, at this point we don’t have further charges to report,” said DRPS spokesperson Jodi MacLean.

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...n-oshawa-basement-are-oshawa-teen-rori-hache/

Thanks for sharing the link. I hadn't seen that article, but the way its written seems to validate the rumours I read on Reddit regarding the state the torso was in when it was found. I believe the rumour is true and I do not believe that it has to do with the attempts he made to cut the limbs from the body. Again, if people are interested in reading the rumour, which I'm not posting here as its not from a credible news outlet, they need only to search the term: Rori Hache in Reddit and then read the most recent comments in the posts about her. It was not hard to find and it was shocking to read. Its not for the faint of heart.

R.e. charges: the LEO who was speaking about the case said that the charges are correct for what the evidence shows right now. The search warrant is for 30 days and "there is a lot of evidence to go through" in this case. CP24.

A 30 day search warrant really sounds like LE is doing a thorough job which is good news. I have faith that the Canada LE will find out if he is responsible for any other crimes.

This suggests to me that they haven't managed to prove HE commited the murder as yet. It could end up that he was an accomplice or that he might have been an accessory after the fact (eg: hiding evidence, helping to get rid of evidence). That would be disgusting as well, but in this case, I'm not sure that anything can shock me more than what I read in the Reddit discussion.

That is the million dollar question. He had a boat (the torso was found 100M of shore I believe) but he didn't have a vehicle to tow it. On of the first things cops removed from the property was that boat, so there must have been something on there that tipped them off. Possibly body parts? But he must have had an accomplice that took him and the torso to the lake.

It has been confirmed, the plumber alerted LE. They found remains - Roris. Another body was removed, so I am thinking 2 victims at least. Most likely more. A man who was killed in a vacant apartment, was Roris friend. Perhaps he knew too much.

We are assuming he stored the boat at home. Could it have been stored at a marina? Left in the water for the season? Pickering had a marina when I was a kid. I think Whitby has one too. Not sure about Oshawa but Bowmanville I think has one as well. He could have taken the boat saynin May and dropped it in the lake and then paid to dock it then just gone via public transit to the dock with a bag to get to the boat then drive it out to drop Rori in the lake. :(.

He had the boat at home. Anyone can rent a truck.

Investigators will be there for a minimum of 30 days r.e. warrant. CP24 live

I`m thinking this guy is like a Dahmer....multiple vicitms. Body parts stored. If he still had Roris body parts, she died in August, that is quite some time to have that lying around.

It has been confirmed, the plumber alerted LE. They found remains - Roris. Another body was removed, so I am thinking 2 victims at least. Most likely more. A man who was killed in a vacant apartment, was Roris friend. Perhaps he knew too much.

He had the boat at home. Anyone can rent a truck.

Has there been confirmation that another body was removed or just the image that was posted here then removed? I never saw it since there was no link, I don't think it can be mentioned without further confirmation.
Are you referring to Dominik Prusinski as being killed in a vacant apartment? He was murdered in January 2017, Rori went missing in August 2017.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back