GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Accused killer Adam Strong’s refusal to leave cell sparks rage in Oshawa courtroom

Looks like he's wearing a chain necklace in the photo, although the ipad blocks the image.

The chain is not visible in the photo of AS wearing the white v neck t shirt.

There are actually very few criminals I experience an absolutely nauseous, visceral loathing for.

This guy is one of them. His utter contempt for his victims was evident in his treatment of them and only magnified in his complete disregard for his minimal obligations as defendant. I really think they should just drag him in, appropriately restrained if need be, and get on with things. Reminds me of the J McCann case in the UK.

Serial rape and kidnap suspect Joseph McCann refuses to appear in court | Daily Mail Online

They can't and won't do that, of course. But oh, these poor families.

Catherine McDonald
@cmcdonaldglobal

·
2h

Getting word from family inside the court where the Strong trial is taking place that the judge has dismissed the application to throw out the utterances made by Adam Strong

DAY 3, video and testimony wrt AS's Dec 30, 2017 police interview with Det. Durango and lead investigator Det. Darren Short.

Last edited:
These poor young woman. Such a horrid case.
I live approximately a ten minute walk from where this house of horror still stands.

During the last 10 years, I walked down this street every night after work because it had the huge lit up parking garage and I felt safer with all the lights. How wrong was I?

So after reading that article, I feel horrible for Rori and her poor mom. I can't even imagine the pain she must feel, and I hope this gets his share of karma in jail. Awful man.

I wonder why he chose to dispose of her the way he did? He was successful in dumping the torso in the lake, so why did he choose to dispose of the rest of her down his toilet? I mean, why not take a pound of flesh every day and throw it in a public trash bin, or at the very least, flush it in a public toilet? Not really understanding his thought process in keeping her remains for half a year.

jessica- , gambler777

During the last 10 years, I walked down this street every night after work because it had the huge lit up parking garage and I felt safer with all the lights. How wrong was I?

So after reading that article, I feel horrible for Rori and her poor mom. I can't even imagine the pain she must feel, and I hope this *** gets his share of karma in jail. Awful man.

These poor young woman. Such a horrid case.
I live approximately a ten minute walk from where this house of horror still stands.

Is there still a bad vibe around the house?
Do you feel it as you walk by?

Does anyone remember when the upstairs tenant moved into the vacant flat?

Accused killer Adam Strong’s refusal to leave cell sparks rage in Oshawa courtroom

Looks like he's wearing a chain necklace in the photo, although the ipad blocks the image.

The chain is not visible in the photo of AS wearing the white v neck t shirt.

Just reading back, earlier parts of the thread
and had forgotten about the pipe bomb discovered in AS's home.

CORRECTION Looking at a better quality of a photo of AS, @2:29 in the video, a gold chain is visible in the photo of AS in white t shirt.

Adam strong posted on a friend's Facebook status r.e. Rori being identified as the torso in the lake. He wrote "very sad" on November 9th. Sick.

AS's facebook posting, November 9, 2017.

Adam Strong went "magnet fishing" as per his fb. He posted on September 14th about it and posted a bobby pin. I don't think the pin belongs to Rori. He does place himself somewhere where people use a metal detector or magnet, so likely the beach. I wonder if he went to the beach with his magnet thingy to pick up any potential evidence he left behind?

AS, Facebook, September 14, 2017

Last edited:
ref Daily Court Lists:
Daily Court Lists

http://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/107705
Rori Hache’s mother says murder charges are “the only answer I will accept”

"Strong will be back in court in January 24. The details of his appearance are protected under a publication ban."

https://www.********.com/stuck-in-the-middle-of-a-tragedy

"I’m making this ******** in hope that it’s going to help my parents.
My parents just moved back to Ontario from Alberta and moved into their new home at the end of November, on December 29th 2017 my parents were forced to leave their home due to the absolutely horrible Rori Hache discovery.
Aside from this being absolutely tragic it’s also been very stressful, with them not being allowed in their home, the insurance company won’t help them with this specific situation and victims help services are not helping them, being forced to stay with family in the mean time this has financially hurt them, they are now forced to move and could really use the help for moving expenses and whatever else they’ll need until they are able to get the things from their house (and at this time no one knows how long it will be until they are allowed to go back in)
Thank you so much to anyone who is able to help my parents and donate, we appreciate you so much!
RIP Rori Hache"

@Ph4 ty for update wrt to court date and memorial walk for Rori

? There's no way in **** AS's is getting bail? Right?

Tenants moved into upstairs flat end of November.

I wonder why he chose to dispose of her the way he did? He was successful in dumping the torso in the lake, so why did he choose to dispose of the rest of her down his toilet? I mean, why not take a pound of flesh every day and throw it in a public trash bin, or at the very least, flush it in a public toilet? Not really understanding his thought process in keeping her remains for half a year.

If I'm not mistaken, the police released a video of somone walking up to the lake which they thought was a female. Could have spooked him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back