Found Deceased Canada - Seble 'Mimi' Dietrich, 39, Guelph, Ont, 10 July 2014 *Arrest*

April 2017:

Accused murderer Stephan Dietrich appears in Guelph court

https://www.guelphtoday.com/local-news/accused-murderer-stephan-dietrich-appears-in-guelph-court-596238

The first degree murder trial of Stephan Dietrich inched closer to happening Monday with an appearance in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.

The preliminary trial in the case was held last month and a judicial pre-trial hearing is now set for May 11 at 11 a.m.

The judicial pre-trial, which is not open to the public, is a tool used to narrow down and address any legal issues or concerns prior to trial. In essence it is intended to help focus and expedite the proceedings.

Judge upset with further delays in Dietrich murder trial proceedings

https://www.guelphtoday.com/local-news/judge-upset-with-further-delays-in-dietrich-murder-trial-proceedings-774799

Defence counsel Gregory Leslie has already waived his right to a timely trial for the accused.

But on Friday at the Ontario Superior Court of Justice there were pre-trial motions scheduled to be heard by Justice Gordon Lemon, but that never happened, and Leslie couldn’t attend court for medical reasons.

The turn of events didn’t go over well with the judge.

“We have wasted valuable, valuable time and we cannot allow this to happen,” Lemon said to Wong as Dietrich sat quietly in the prisoner’s box.

Thank you justice for keeping us up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ont. man pleads guilty to murdering wife, encasing her body in concrete

A man accused of killing his wife in Guelph, Ont. has admitted to hitting her over the head with a shovel, encasing her body in concrete and living with his mistress while he covered up the crime for nearly a year.

Stephan Dietrich, 45, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder Thursday in the death of his wife Seble Dietrich, who was well-known in the community as “Mimi.”
Dietrich will be sentenced on Nov. 22. Both the Crown and the defence are asking for a life sentence without eligibility for parole for 22 years.

Leslie said Dietrich could be deported to Germany to serve his sentence.

Ont. man pleads guilty to murdering wife, encasing her body in concrete

A man accused of killing his wife in Guelph, Ont. has admitted to hitting her over the head with a shovel, encasing her body in concrete and living with his mistress while he covered up the crime for nearly a year.

Stephan Dietrich, 45, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder Thursday in the death of his wife Seble Dietrich, who was well-known in the community as “Mimi.”
Dietrich will be sentenced on Nov. 22. Both the Crown and the defence are asking for a life sentence without eligibility for parole for 22 years.

Leslie said Dietrich could be deported to Germany to serve his sentence.

What a horrible man to do that to his children, hope he and his mistress found the happiness that they each deserve. imo.rbbm.

"Dietrich told the court on Thursday he and Mimi were fighting over a phone bill when he hit her over the head five times with a shovel and put her body in concrete. He then told their three children that Mimi did not love them anymore and had left for good.

According to an agreed statement of facts, Dietrich sent a letter to a friend where he pretended to be Mimi and wrote: “I’m gone and will not be back. I have committed adultery and I am now pregnant. Help my husband to find a woman who is better than me.”

'Someone she had trusted and loved more than anything': Guelph man sentenced for wife's murder | CBC News
Nov 23 2018
seble-mimi-dietrich-coffee-shop-guelph-missing.JPG

"Stephan Dietrich, 46, was sentenced to life in prison by Ontario's Superior Court of Justice on Thursday afternoon.

Dietrich pleaded guilty to killing his wife Seble "Mimi" Dietrich, who died on July 10, 2014.

"Mimi is not only my sister but also my friend, my guide and my second mother- Helen Wondimagegnehu
"I have tried so hard to make sense of this situation, but I haven't been able to do so. I never imagined that I would lose my sister with someone she had trusted and loved more than anything," Helen Wondimagegnehu said as she read a victim impact statement at Dietrich's sentencing hearing. "

Her family had to wait over four years for this sentencing of Stephan Dietrich to a life sentence with no chance of parole for 22 years. RIP Mimi.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back