Canada - Sentry killed in War Memorial shooting, Ottawa, 22 Oct 2014

Some if CSIS' greatest alllies and informants are imams and members of established mosques, from what has been reported in the media over the last few months.

yes! and young adults too.....

http://cjme.com/story/young-local-muslims-speak-out-against-isis-terrorism/415209

"“As a Muslim it is my job to make sure that nobody's abusing my religion. I don't want anyone doing something stupid, whether it's here in Canada or abroad, and giving it an Islamic label,” said Amir Aboguddah, President of the Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) at the University of Regina."

“Muslim leaders, community leaders, have an obligation to protect Canada to safeguard Canada to be loyal to Canada. If anybody potentially can cause harm to Canadian society, I think we should all stand up and identify that person and bring justice to that person," said Soharwardy.
Both Soharwardy and Aboguddah agree that imams can play a huge role in offsetting extremist messaging.'"

groups are really concerned about getting the message across that ISIS does not represent Islamic values.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/are-canadian-muslims-obliged-to-denounce-isis-1.2785888

"The Canadian Council of Imams (CCI), the National Council of Canadian Muslims (NCCM), and the Muslim Council of Greater Hamilton (MCGH) have all released statements condemning ISIS and any forms of extremism and violence. In late November, the Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) at McMaster University will be holding a campus-wide event to present the MSA’s perspective on ISIS’s actions."

[h=1]Like Boston, Ottawa will change [/h]http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/10/22/like-boston-ottawa-will-change

Canada is at war and the battlefield is not just in Iraq — but here, too. Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent was the first casualty of war on Canadian soil in the fight against terror on Monday.
Sadly, Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was the second.
Who knows who is next?
And where it will happen?

he third casualty, though, has already been registered — the loss of Canada’s innocence,

Military members being told to no longer wear their uniforms in public?
There would be great protest if any other Canadian group was told it’s not safe to be who they are and wear what they wear.
A lot got broken here Wednesday.

But a day earlier in Saint Jean Sur Richelieu, I was amazed by the apathy about a serviceman’s death and how everybody I spoke with equated it to being a lone wolf and someone with mental health issues.
“They won’t not take the threat of terrorism seriously anymore,” said Fantino. “We can’t be (complacent) any longer. This has hit too close to home.
”

In the last month, two men have been banging the drum that Canada was facing a potential terror attack: David Harris, of INSIGNIS and Canada Christian College President Dr. Charles McVety.

On Sept. 25, Harris told me in an e-mail in response to the Iraqi prime minister talking about potential terror attacks on the Paris and New York subways “the report is more than plausible and gives a hint of what is coming, especially in countries like Canada, countries which have been heavily penetrated by Islamists.”
Harris added: “Let’s hope that Canada’s government and opposition will start treating the situation like the developing national emergency that it could be ...

For two weeks, there has been an outcry on television, radio, e-mail and Internet, over the RCMP mollycoddling Islamic terrorism which has fallen on deaf ears,” said McVety. “The Ministry of Justice hung up on us, our petitions for an inquiry were ignored and now two brave soldiers have lost their lives and a terrorist was in the hall a few feet away from massacring government leaders. I hope and pray that our leaders will wake up to reality, listen to the real threat and protect Canadians rather than acting like politically-correct language police.”

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/10/22/canada-will-never-be-the-same

We need to have not a debate but a discourse on how to let moderate Muslims know that we want to help them get rid of the terrorists who are meeting in their mosques. They do not want these evil-thinking people in their mosques yet how do they inform authorities when they are under threat as well by these terrorists who are gaining converts and more power every day. We need to let the moderate Muslims know that we are on the same side as they are! They need our help and assistance. It's like going to any church and having some people get up and make a speech trying to rally the churchgoers into killing anyone who doesn't believe in that particular religion in that church. It must be horrible for the moderate Muslims just like it would be for any religion hearing that hate/killing talk in any church! I want to join others to get this message out. It is a message of peace and not of division or debate between religions.

I think we probably should refrain from speaking about religion or the mods will shut down the thread.

yes ...... this is a story about leadership and violence.....and it really speaks to leadership if a leader can steer community into positive action

How would you feel if I told you that a young lady in CF uniform was spat upon on the TTC ...... her orders do not react ....very proud of her.....((2006))

I will always believe in the message of peace and hope

[h=1]RCMP investigating suspected extremists amid reports of plots in Canada[/h]October 9, 2014

The RCMP is investigating 63 national security cases linked to terrorism and involving 90 suspects, Canada’s top security officials said Wednesday, just one day after the House of Commons voted to go to war against radical jihadists.
a U.S. news report suggested extremists have discussed plotting violence in Canada.

NBC News said U.S. intelligence officials are tracking aspiring ISIL imitators in Canada who may attack American or other western targets north of the border.

Canadian authorities have heard would-be terrorists discussing potential ISIS-inspired ‘knife and gun’ attacks against U.S. and Canadian targets inside Canada,” the network reported.
It said American and Canadian officials “fear the beheading of an innocent person in a public place.”

NBC said Canadian experts have also been studying an ISIL propaganda video, because the accent of the ISIL spokesman indicates he could be from the U.S. or Canada.

Canada’s security strategy is “working but the threat is there, and that’s why we need to keep on adjusting to the threat......................

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/rcmp-investigating-90-people-in-terrorism-cases

Does anyone have a family member in the Canadian military, and how is everyone coping?

I'm now just watching the footage from earlier today ... wow.

I think that Harper was the target because he authorized six planes to support the US intervention against ISIS.

I have lived all of my adult life here in Ottawa (some 30+ years). It has always been a peaceful, safe city, but in the last 10-15 years, access on the Hill has become more restricted. We used to be able to drive right up to the front to the front doors of the Centre Block of Parliament. While this is no longer possible unless you are in an authorized vehicle that has gone through the security gate, we were still free to walk the lawn, and there is still a sense of openness and approachability. In fact, in the summer there are weekly noontime yoga exercises. I feel like some innocence has been destroyed.

The first responders today were incredible. As tragic as the day has been, we are fortunate that it wasn't considerably worse. My heart breaks for the family and loved ones of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo.

It is heartwarming to read the messages of affection here. Thank you.

Here is the pic of Yoga on the Hill.
yoga.jpg

Does anyone have a family member in the Canadian military, and how is everyone coping?

I'm now just watching the footage from earlier today ... wow.

I think that Harper was the target because he authorized six planes to support the US intervention against ISIS.

oui....all is good -- very vigilant

All the Canadian Cadet organizations (about 60,000 kids aged 12-18 across the country) have suspended all activities for at least a week... So sad that the fallout from the acts of this evil man makes us worry for our children's safety. I also just read that Nathan was a cadet from the age of 13.

All the Canadian Cadet organizations (about 60,000 kids aged 12-18 across the country) have suspended all activities for at least a week... So sad that the fallout from the acts of this evil man makes us worry for our children's safety. I also just read that Nathan was a cadet from the age of 13.

extremely valuable program and I was relieved to hear that today actually.....the cadet program is amazing

Moi aussi.

Not in the military, but have dear family who are very close to today's events. Having proudly said that, I will be told zip, nada, zilch about anything .. and I know not to ask.

It seemd the cadets just finished their annual campaign for donations in public places (I got my tag at a supermarket just a few weeks ago). Thank goodness none of those kids were hurt.

Sadly, you are going to be amazed at how today will change the rest of your life. Everything is going to turn into video cameras everywhere. lg cement blocks in front of your important buildings, concerts will have pat downs and metal detectors , you will see LE walking around wiht automatic huge guns, subway stuff will be more LE , it will be read bad for a while , as they block off all sorts of stuff in your city. If another one happens then you will expericne the above times two. It will never go away - it only gets more and more.

In London they can actually track you , I do not remeber how long or far , but it is like 400 tv screens all in a row, and if you like, lets just say, start at first street, they can watch you in real time like all the way to whatever 32 street. They can zoom in the cup in your hand etc etc .....

And in the really sad way, that is exactly what they want - they want to mess wiht our perceptions of freedom . And they do it. Another big goal is financial - they want to "cost" democratic societes lots of money.

There will be a bunch of "false" alarms in the next several weeks.

And depending on what the future has in store for western society it could just keep going

Think about it, in the BOston Marathon, the entire city was shut down, citizens lost all rights regarding "search" stuff, imagine having to let 5 or 6 people, with huge guns, and swat outfits, to come into your home, open your closets, your drawers, open doors, there dogs in your house, being locked in the city you live in, its messed up stuff.

It will never be the same again................................

I have lived all of my adult life here in Ottawa (some 30+ years). It has always been a peaceful, safe city, but in the last 10-15 years, access on the Hill has become more restricted. We used to be able to drive right up to the front to the front doors of the Centre Block of Parliament. While this is no longer possible unless you are in an authorized vehicle that has gone through the security gate, we were still free to walk the lawn, and there is still a sense of openness and approachability. In fact, in the summer there are weekly noontime yoga exercises. I feel like some innocence has been destroyed.

The first responders today were incredible. As tragic as the day has been, we are fortunate that it wasn't considerably worse. My heart breaks for the family and loved ones of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo.

It is heartwarming to read the messages of affection here. Thank you.

Here is the pic of Yoga on the Hill.
View attachment 62033

“For the past really two weeks, there's been increased concern among Canadian officials. Some of it expressed publicly, some not. The terror threat level, which is not a public system like we have in the US was raised up a notch in Canada a few days ago. There was no public announcement of that” he said.
Williams added, “Canadian officials were worried that there would be these sort of, if you’ll pardon the expression, low-tech attacks, using guns or knives or in the case of what happened, apparently in Montreal two days ago, a car, to attack government facilities, soldiers. And so there was concern they would attack either Canadian or US targets within Canada.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ada-Raised-Terror-Threat-Level-A-Few-Days-Ago

bbm this is what I was looking for!!! Warrant Officer had worked at North Bay for some time (NORAD) so his murder would affect morale ....MOO

Here is stuff you will see:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/image/jpeg;,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 4mc5Zo28Xu1X0/cTO7wGFYMseYIDcsQWOtFaALQ2gMV4DoIrxCAMsBWPtDaBHanPMrJdo0rAi5Ycs6GHwDuuZAGHeCDC2y6v6D 0DnhYrR7UyIMkBl4Y/JDlgMAgNOegigefRxdHPSAwGdHA1PQz0vGtA1vDdhfSv0iiw3YX0r9IoEPeH3ar6fuJnmWaJvB7vV9P3Ez 0DzCQhZ6WggMKwWnpFaB5lICsnYLZ1SqbIt 88h5mWXZ 7KLrUOc93Bf8wKrgNmVKx6im36joB8Z54jDGmxVhqpsf8AflNLVABYCwHIaCVve3AcKo5dV/sftAqoWG0cDAYDCJ4YtsqMe5SfjbSSZD2rTZqThBma2gva584Ff2ftOpQbNTYjw5HzEvewt7qday1Pw38 qfjMxpYjrFHutQGxU6HyB5z1ZYGx4zZ6Vhc8eTDj/mV3aGynpa9pf1D7jlKvsXemrh9D10/STqPIy/7K3joV1uGCnmrEAj5wK1aAiW7C4OgKwrLZmANgGBUE/mCjS/KeO3Nhgg1aHDiyD9yv9oFWIjSJ62itA8rRWnpaK0DztGsJ7WjSsDV8N2F9I kEOG7C Q kECJvB7vU9P3Ez/NL/vF7tV9P3EzswPTPAXnO2ptalh1z1nCjkOLG3IKNTIO7G/8As2pUtielp69VnUdGfUVJI IgWfBYN6psik PIeZln2du0q61TnP6Roo/vJ C2hRamGosjIRoaZBW3mNJ4YXbYeoqgDI YI4YnrobMjAgZT8 HzDq06YUWAAA5AWEfecraG3KdFS1Qhbd7C3hr3nulPxW9lTEH8IEU/1kWB9K8W8zp4GBbdr7dpUlOZh3E5goBOls3frylLxW SV8QcO2cZSA35FuRdRbiR4zi7xYNatGoat2KKzqxOoZAWBX9Oo5Stb040pirga9GE56FTdeWurH5QNGx1alSUs6kAf1XJPcO8 E8MQ65Udew/O9 PZmf09v1atY0TUqZLAZjlYF7XK6rbu04x1beGotb GFRipADGyWBb8oXLyGvEQL3FI zmY0kL9oqpa2mpAjNoYki1On/MqXyki6oANajW5C/DmdIHMxWDoOtZ6qA56hAIHXJUKgC21JLKfnK5Xo1aKF261K5W5YFlObLa/PXSXPCbPWkoJJdkBGdzcjQ3IA0HPhK9vhS/8Ajh/42P8A tT9YFWxW0iaoCG4tY9w4G5HebkfCcveuk96eYizKXVRyBNgT4mx U62Lp0GxGEXDlbVFRKlutlckC5FxrY/tLpg8HRrM6NQRzQK0ixPE2zWFxyuD8YGQ7K2Y1eslJbXdsoJ4DmSfgDPpT2a z5dmqz1KnS13uCwuEVCdFRSefEmZXi9r4PDVWAwr0a6A5TZCNQQGGtitrzQfZ37QErIKdTqkDVb9gD8yX1an4cV8uAWreDYGa9SkOtxZf1eI8ZUTNQUgi41B4dxE4W39gird6dg/Mcm/wA MClGCOdCCQQQRoQeN42AoCIYDA1XD9hfIfSCHD9hfIfSCBD3h92q n7iZ7aaFvB7vV9P3Ez Bw9ubrYfFEtUUipa2dDZvC99DM23r3UbBZWD9IjkjNlykEagMLm9xfXwmySFtjZq4mkaTEgEg3ABIsb6X4HTjAqHsi3i/h2ehU/l1LuvDQjjL1XcliadlBObUX14Xy8z1V18OchbL2RSw4tSUAnix1Y ZPLwk BnvtDwLolKoa1WpUNTKS5AWxF8qoAABcfvreX3DUbIG1u5zHMb2uo6q9w04ecre9TU6tfD4arZabBqzVC4W2QEW/e/GWbdrZ4r0ukoVelpi6AhWAJTjqXNzw1tAhbaqBKLFuF0v3kZ1uo7yRcfGUbajFmzfmqOrd9gDoB/7fMzSsfsBqoAzKNH0YH8ylbn5n5ynHder06jpEfoyxF8w0S3WY2P5rAd UwPHHolCgQFBDEgAmwLdpmLeFx8hORs/DkdDTym9V7hj2mz9VnPiATp4yUcW9KqGrLTdrG7ZQdCBZVBAsO LEbXRq1Kpky9G6MFUCwAPWsPI8PCBoQE5ex3zviKh49IaS CU1Fh/wCzOfjI1DezDswQF8xIAGQ634ETi7X3rp4SpUFEdI1U53QnKKdWwW5PMEBbr3jxgd/ezaQoYZ2tdn/DUXtdn6uh8ryq70b6U2omitJj0iAMxtlQEfltxI5cBpKrtHb1bFVVNQk2cFKa8L35Dv5fGT9nNg6pavi6hUKwRaABzPYA52trbW1h3cYHAwOMFPEUqisQEdCeWgYZv2vNM2FvHhRUxH4yAVKvSKWOW4ZVU/8AAfOcjG7906Y6LC0FCDRS4sD49GOHx1lO23iziHNRlVGKjqooCkgWJ46f4ga/t7YdPGU7NYMBenUGpW/1HhMyOxsTQc1F7VByA6OoN1UuStzr1QTaa9gP5dO36Ft8hOBuUtNamMDlf57FRluV01I00Gv7GB2PZt7Rle1Gp2uOUcxxz0h9afxHdNZo4hXAKsCCAwIN9DwPlxnyVt7ZNTCYg5tAWL0qi8CL3BU8iO6aV7PfaMxHQVWtUbReS1GPME6U6nfybjobwNX27sRa4LLpUHPk3g395SK1IqxVhZhoQZZtm7QYqtWmHIIvVpOetxIOQ3sHFvJvDjBtfGYPEIG/iKCtbqlqqA l1Jv/AGgVaAwhgeyysOAZCGU27mGhiMDVMP2F8h9IIcN2F8h9IIEPeH3ar6fuJn00HeL3ar6fuJnl4BvFADFAMi7WxTUqNSoq5mRGYKdASBe0kkzP97N FanUw9GmGLXV6xYlQp0tSWw1/qN/CBXMH0u1sUBiKgQKrNfKLKgIuF7r34mahunvnhNl0mw1FWrIGz5kdWszKAQb2F rfQ85iIo/5E7G7mGuzpnVAVzgubC6gnKCOZtYecC/71mmbVKJqA12Z1C16gFm1PZa1hflKG 2a9FiKVard9AekYa3spN I4/OeGG2qyWAJIW5AOtgxu nLgPlOuKSUcKz1FzVaq2VWAJHJQo48Nb UDmulVlU52zZKlSoSw1yuwsot3CSHoUwmY16hOawVch0CqxJ007RHwnlT2o1Gm9IaKwsQ6guAR1hztee xd1sTiQCq9HT1s73GYf0i1/jA4rV3V1KMxa9ly9q5OgFucm7K3br4nPkTsXzZ2yG/MajjNK3e2Th8JcZMlUAFqlQgkjvD8AOOmnlOXu7tyhSauXqBQzVSvHW oNhAqq7sVKyv0dLIaYa4zl2LKpLUh o2ANuV 6VqtQambOpUjkylf2IvNL3N2mGxuFKsXBdRfgA1QFXsD/AFMZ1/b1h70MM/6XZfgy3P8AxgY0raE8x/t55GoY nwI7/tPMCBafZ/jcQmJTog70lYGtTXrA0yet1SePiJoO1N/MBRzKMOzVs3YI6OxPEu4vy48ZQtgD Hwld3ZqT4lMmHOozZNWIYcL8PjObsnFLhqq1mpCsg0Ibv/AFLyB87wNIr49MZ DUoqKdUmxFQsUOW4K3XiLShbx7AqYN7N1qbHqVOF 5W7mln2LtBBUp1WOSnq12I0DKcoPztLsVSsmoWoja62ZT4wODuPvLiq HehUzZcpVcQLBrcMtzxa3PXxjsFuXhqb5yGqHj Icwv3kW1PnLCqAAACwHADQAeAhgIC2gFrcB/aIxRrmBq2H7C Q kEOG7C kfSCBD3i92q n7iZ0TNE3j92q n7iZzeA68UAhgZp7RsZizVNMK4w5sFyi6ueeYjx5GUUVzzAn0ITMk3 3bOHqGrTH4VQ3sPyOdSPLiYHHp4oAXA17/wDEjC7tlUFmJ6oAuSTyAjtjbMq4l iorncgm1wAFHEsToAJeN0dzKtHE9LXK2p3yZTfMxFr Q1gcRt1MTQQVGUMXBsi9ZgRqbgcdBJO62xRieleupdkYJZzYg2ub3Pwmh42qorUQxA/mNc6WsoH/cSj4jeH BqYxEQsatTMjX6g6mpvzNyNIELGYfAZnT8OmyEqSxcnNzyhe4/QyXSbZtVHWk1SnXy1OjvUq5S4U5bEmxuQNJQc1zc3N Pf5yXhgMyZbliQALcybfeBbqmCSrs7D1WZulNTogcx6w6Vr3vxIXhI1TYFMVUS7WYXNzr5Trts0pgHsQRQqk09b2UVA7sdOOtvJfGNxLWq0mv36/CAzAbLrIGqYXIDh2zWObNnpsWFhzuAuk933sxWNxOHw2JWnpWRzlUg6XJBBPDKDPfbGNqYRsQyBDTqoGN2s6uwK9VfzXteQ/Zzs9qtapi6l9LqhPNiOtbyGl/OB0ts zylVbNQfoeZXLnQ QuMv 6RmE3LpUr9JarUCFka2UFgSdV8sg cusZXpBhbmNQe4jn/ALyvAzj2n7TJNKiq2pFFqLpYEm/DloAPnKQuKIW3EH7G82CvgKeJV8JXWxp602Bu2U8KiaaW4W14azJ9ubLOGrvSZgxUjUcCDqPI EDaN3t1cPtDDOKFNQFsufMwXOEBtl56sDecnBYk7JY4DGKP/spVafLOxuGva6khteI8p3fYExbC1kL5T0gdQLXylBy Er/t0p2xtPi7HDqOqLtdXfQgcNGHzgWoHn8opU9waWKFEdNYUj/LV79IB9h4GWswDA0V4DA1bDdhfIfSCHD9hfIfSCBC3j92q n7iZyJo28fu1X0/cTOIBvFFBAM5G8mzWxFIIjKpDA3a5FrEHh5zrWitAzvdPdd6eIcOwsg1stw2ugU35aG9pok5tKiSXK9tKjaHgVYKcp7ri0fjcRUy2VcrN1VuQSWP6bX fKBWt4MSWqtUUXSmVorfgXHXe/zA E4O9WJoVw/R9T82U20ccQvhL8NjKMMaCnkbMbt1zqXI7r6zMd6d162Gs7fiIdS6ggK3MMNbecCuLSJ4ax9JCDfUW58NYyk2stG6uxOnNRm1AulK/BqjaZiOYUa/KBoO7WDUYJFI0dCXB1vnHWlU2DgLjO17i4W o05zQsNRCIqDgoA QlYSnYWHK4/eBD2puk LxYqO WiEp6DVuGqr3X7/GXLB4ZaSLTQBVUWUCeeA7KnvUSVAMUEUDn7X2d0oDo2StT1pva v6WHNTwMqu1NmUcY46dRQxgC5lZiEqKp1KNwYEAi/L4S9TzrUVcWZQw7iAR8jAyuvsarTxHR4Os9QEAWRzTanr2apQ2sBzFwe4TRdg7MNCmM7tUqkDPUdmYm3AAsSQo7pMwuFSkuWmioo5KAOE9rwDFGw3gKIwEwEwNYw3YX0j6QQ4bsL6R9IIELeT3ar6fuJnAmj7x 7VfT9xM5tAQENoI68AGK0VoYEWthbtmVijWsbWIYDhcHzOsdRwwBzElm4Zj3dwA0A8u6SDAYDTERfQ8OYhigcDH7n4Sq2c08rd6HKD5gaTo4HZlOlqg1AygnUgdw7hfuk6K0ACVTpLFh/Uw/cy2SrV1s7 pvrA7uzm/DTy4fEj7SXIezh Gnkf8Am0mQFFFDAEBhgtAF4LwkQQFFeIiKAoGigbhA1rDdhfSPpBDhuwvpH0ggQt5Pdqvp 4mczRt5Pdqvp 4mcQHCKKKA6ELAI6AI20fBAbaC0dFaA2K0McBAZaVzGJ K/qvLNlld2hpVfzH/ABEDo7M/lr4Fh9D/ANpNtOfsxuoPB2/dU/zOiYAiiigK0UIEREBtoLR0UBpEEdFAbARHwGBq2G7C kfSCHD9hfIfSCB//9k=
images
images
images

images
images
images

here is the control room :

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/image/jpeg;,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5OjcBCgoKDQwNGg8PGjclHyU3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3N//AABEIAFoAlgMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFBgQHAAIDAQj/xAA EAACAQIEBAMGAwYEBwEAAAABAgMEEQAFEiEGEzFBIlFhBxRxgZGhIzKxFUJiwdHwFzNyghZEUnOi0uMm/8QAGQEAAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAAF/8QAJBEAAgIDAAIBBAMAAAAAAAAAAAECEQMSITFBUQQTImEyQnH/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AGOLKkmp45VtTmaFC5pzoY FerDe4tse2CeW1cWV66SKOLVZZH8R1MTcam8ybdcAKHOQKSnUSybQptyx5DEAZnNU8RBIQQoBDM4NyAt9vmf1x4 35cPVWKT4zpxnUU1TmVDUVaSRvHIXjMbgC40fmv22GELOKjmcWZXVUb8qeSVX5gf8rcwi 3TYA7fzwwccVjQ5nTqY10NBqNxexuRt9BhSk8ee5K8cfimqEIt1fxqPre/2xowNt2Jmilj89sfVqM1qVaMZ1WzXZTaEO1wPUkH49sHXy7Nf2MjmauMjM2tTKbqP3dvLZsRcqqcwy8TRw00lnUl9SlTa3UHEz9tZi8SNHDIyh7giTY/QX Xx9cUTT8mXVp8AkaZnSTa6mqrQwO8cjOo07dbEHz 2I/Arx/4w5s0E0ssbUshR5/zG6xGx9R0wZzKXNszkDVMco07qEQqB6YX Bkn/AMVcwWWILMtK9lbsdMdvth4cujpR5bLEzSljqWil0SSkyOGVpHIG9jsGIHe3wGA83DUMXOeApE6MRIdbtfw7Hcm3T fbDLPSVctE8NTWpAZIyrSRKUdbjqpLbH5YiV0FBW09TFUVhliqFVG5Zt UMLBhY9z3xCUU3ch1fhAlckArxpqkXlHSNfhUkBSbkE/9XTAH2KSUq5Bmcc0iqWqyDdrG2gC/n6fHDvGKB5TzKfmh31aZDqF7BelvIDFVez6qEWXZhB7nSszVN9cwQro3Oix3vfe/TFMGsbaOlGTaRaaT5NlyVdXTOGikkj5sutm0nVte59bbeePVzymlqXy2ORv2illaEkBgSCetivT 98KM1VFNTvTmly6mhkQRzLbaUXv 4DYenp64kx5pRrUrVSvC84k53OUOrGTSVufPwkjfGlTsP2ZI29pGaLW8CZhyUJicIokLgXIlB2HfYH6fXThYCbhHI4jq0mkXwhiDfUw7YCcX1mVx8G5hQ5fFMqtpcJdyuoMPNjt6Wthw9n7QngrKJGdQdJQgWuLyMN/rh62IzTi nOmpTTQJHGszInQSOzt3O5Ykn542eokQ2OvffB4xKIisFPNLZuihlBPTYk2t88caqyGRHiS wUyEb9B/Xt3xPJFLyzl ipfavE7x5VYfvTG526iPGYNe1 DLJqLK3q6g0acyQB46cuCbJsRcf2N8ZhE fIGLS8eUa0iQNl2llRVLCpF7i3pjivF9IZ bHl76/CdYqRfYEDfT5H54YsszejgyXLopHUSpSxhgF1bhLWNu997ddsdYM oqeGNJqiaV1H52QAt6kAC30xjbgv6mrfI/YlZrxLBVdKFiWQrqkkEhW57Ert3 djgdJmplnyyWKmYPQvqtzLmSzKR22 /XFjycS5ZezNOTbtgJmGZUeYcWcL 7arRVserWLdZofP4HFsM03qlRLI5eWyCvF1TzBzcumlTukh1A7/6PTG0vFupNNNkvuwH5hFYMTcG9xH6fS474vSvWiqGQyzsrbFIxIwDWv2HXrjypzilpTLJJIY4YnKysy7IbbX3v59ji/CfSkYeL6yxBopdzfdvj30X7n xiBlfE8mUcWVOdtCHMsegxNNptdVHXT/D5dxj6ATNk1Bkd3WQkRFSpV7dbW32Pc4qXiCGSv9qlW/4UZ0gPz32AEAvcjvscHh3TX/FYjpk0RP8ADVt/64jUftBqIxI5yx6o67g 8MNC7WWyr0Gkbnc736m5asy0VryVbVEiESMfwtViWN ncWNt8EcvnOU3Wjo clQilatWZo2Kjf1U3LCx67WHcpol6HuXyDIfabNGBI3D2ux2HOb SYRslzCopFqeRSCQSSl2ClvBc9On6 WL1krMxpcnlkqKKoQso5MlydXfcD8vzxX/AADJUznieCim5K1FcCkqrIXXxykHSovYj1X4nphlBRXAbPawLR5/WtIVTKJS0gKkaHa49Lr mJhz5pPDNlVeZZDuq0TC/TYG428I29Pjix8ryuupplZ6vNZTuWfWkMTHfYKWJH5jv6C5OGCiofwFVySysT JM0tt/wCLv mD78jby8lB8RZjVS5bPDHk8scLizzPC40C9733A6dzg1wrxzmeU5HRUFLkxnijVtMiRs2vxE72HmbYsb2mLUJwPmyhWaMUzayGGw/p0wH9nRMnBuXRPUzcvxsVDEWAc7X7dO3mfPFIpv2LOTk7YtVvHVZWuXl4eYS7DxmpQfRdjiPT8Z1VNOXp HUeR7i2ipc2Jv0OG6HNBS06UdGKmo0VKgAuzbAm5Dubne1/07Y7Jnk3Op1q4JoEMr7mQOukXIJNvht2xzinxnasqzj7iTMc/p6Snr8nfLo6d2ZSYnQMSBtZsZhm9tDrLw3kj3W0szNde9lAv5YzAcUibQl5fCaqQsLBAfEtzf7YJtRU1vCZBf8Ai/qMActqZqcPKqwMLWKGqjUn163wRizaWoYgRU0f/crkW/2xhniyOXDQsirpJ9xWxCyOB32H9MQvd4qXiLJbo8yGqjLJYEsBKm1um9PJs7kp764IPLw1Qb9BiMudwTVcNXPBIDR2ljWNwdbCRDZjtpWynex7bYfFjmpWxZzi1wu WSAyNI W0zM5tvZT6X37Yz8B3meoipvxnR5Qrk6yn5SbeX6YrM 0yEqQcqXcdq7/542HtQiY LJ0XYf86tjb4ReuKLHMZ5MZaAXKTyC1wYGkaKzubF2DMPUEjvhAziNKr2oMI5JStWDpEZu7EQXII7Y3y3jCsrYubS8OK8RNtcmZBRsLd0GAUvENRQ8bLncmWRcyFbGkWrUj/L0bSabevT09cUjfsnKUX/ABGK9Rl1SyJISDYlG lmG9jghl1eaarjqaQBZQQHQsVuD1tbv/XphJrOL3nq6mq/ZIvO5exrQ1jfcX0b XpbHi8T1Y8S5SL3Jtq1W/8AD /TDC7fJYNbxlxIM/VaWaM5dCyl4gil3W/RmsSL9Og64heyqrNMOKayq8TCqVnEYuGYvKPkLg/XCdT57mBdpKfKn1uNy0bA/G4Trt9/PfHXg7ieq4eqK6eGFaj3xrywsxA1amO9lPQk2 e2AwUrRZtVWZvVTJJCQhVybKDt6HqOn64McLVlVWZhOZMs92Qi8ztNq3sAABYX6YQW46rcxkMx4doyyBVJFRLfa9jpCeuJP/EsHh15QF5a2VWjqNgLb3vv06/HzxmhgeOe27ZpnmjkjrqkOPtPqY14JzeJN5JKV/COoWxJJHl4SPjituC60jIKeFswlhjvIpUISCCx6eR2 5xvxPxjUVnDtZRwZPFHDJAY3nFPOCi2t YqQe/Uj44XcmzauoctSmgylapELFZlD Pe5ttuQdtvLGxSjdydEFzhYNHKOUyLmMUZVl5XMA1EBApJ J1H/cemJE7SlKRJJYZuZI4kaI9FsxG3bxafvhDGdcQPERFwzVGNSDpNNNsb38vPHpzziOGQyRZBOkguxY0r6la/Ug77HBco/Idjb2sSVH/DeU09QkVoZ3AaJrg3B2/sYzAHi7NM2zOhp4s8yuSjRJLrO1O0ZcgWC Kw2F mPMCyUusWES9r WJaRoR4rY4Jsov1tjYyquxNsTlbGVGPGvkMS8jV1zSnljcIyTw6DbYtzVtc9uhPywPaZLbOMc2mdV0qxsdz64KVCsvGbiFzO1LPxNSxzGw0xyjUN9x8dz9BhnoxXz5Pz4qiaQu1gUsdrA3G/TqL4 Yb gt8MGuF8/zXIq4SZTXSUusjmKN0cX/eXof18jjta8s5P0i7i ZxO7y1c4YXsrlgLepG/lhI4x91j45jq5qiWooZJIudrB1cvSNSjz21Db088WK8uc5zBAalI1GgEGFSAdu1 3zwiZ1lNRW 0Wiy6tQmLwyOm5LKIyxAtvuFI2xPHLtJldaabO/FEplzWkzDKsvZaMMWMy IPECFDXIuqgb2vYXw7ZTx5TVfDlTmOcVNNlrrNJCAsuo3A2Kjck9fjpv0x7W0uT09AaBBAizQmFaZDZtDbGy9bb4pCrZnkKNy2MQ5epAPFp2v/PByQlHz7HtNf4XvlGa00FcmW5hVsa a01PG7sdSAbEN0O6sbXvhF4YljNXngKhJJq3STqF/zTopHcG6YAU/ErVvFXD0zQrFHRvBDsbtpuqtdurbXt8cH/Z97o ZcRPWRCRkqyAp3FubKd/mdvnjoK CTfbGBcteMP8As6tqY6mRlaSIySS EA2tckKd9/Ud8aZhxRR5ZFPleZ5zC2YCXZ5bjQLA6T1H9L4H 0fjGTIMrjgytTHWVgIWUkkxqLAkHz3sPrikkJqJSzyHmsSS7G5JPW5w qQNvRdXEdU9XwHVrHMJAKdt4n1rpNz 7cdT54gZRSvU5JS0kEjxxQT1PLZIizOplewPQA7eZ WKxpa2sy3nxwTsizKUlRT4Wv6dL4tXhWuan4Ky6WIGSed51DFRZQJH3v52F n0xD6h/hwMVtOglBQVCQSQa6vQVH4c1WQCBc9E J2wepKEyBZo5E6du/pfrhMjmzGOqNXGySnTYoJLax/Lre HfgaZVylpK2KhhiTaGBJlZwB1vsLb9sYMbeZ0zTn n 0rTTK69skVXFRUMtQAIjMVRrht7bi3b44zBL225jTSQ0aUC080cUxDvoSQFiDtuOo0/cY8x6OJKEdTG030qiKilbWDJAmnprmUavvgzwVTf/r6OF TMGim2UrIv S/kCMQST/F98EeDGiHGFK1T/linnvc7D8GS17g/pjTh/mrJZH DLcrMhyuogbMK5WgpKMap5IkVAqszM3bezWuLdDj59zUwnM6w0jM9Pz5OUzixK6jYkdjbFzZrmHKkr8uoZYWypXcTRmJXRiT1YkefwB 5qbPaJYM1qkjIYa7nQukAncgD549D6vDkhjU5PnozfT5YTk4x8ryCY1Z2CjqcTaKMiX16D1xHFk I6YmRSaiLG2w6b2x5U3w3wSuy7uHBxRT5Jlpy7J5swpjSxukwrIVBuAbWPS1rYX JKDi4cQjiOoyCqhjgRdQSVHIsCL3XcbG97Yb8m9qvCFDRw0dFQZhSwRDSsYp1sPPox ODGZe0LIY6dVmSuPPTVGBT/nFgQRc oxKTjFfsS5N2hFmfM81ywVOQ8AQUprVEorIqyEPIrb3OwO9FtOEuNI6Y0wyAcogDd6fVsSfzXv38/LDpHmhpuEWqKbM4IWioWaOnFXT60IQ2XQYC1/wCHV88VXU8YcRVLRPPms2tOhRES3X/pA82 RI6Y2aKSTYv3JB l4bzHJ5VqOIMulgR7iHSRMdQsQQsb3uPXbE3LcxocnqJ3pnrllr5FLasvZtRLNptdx 8zYF5TxFnGeVax5tXvURwxMyAoiWJFr EC 3niVmLS /0oUExB6TcOth Nc7de4 vpiLajOqJTzST1IHtFdamCmqSZTIJWW7RBBYjfpI3ceQHXCGGsdsWVxtl8lTlSNAjMIZdZVRq8JFr9O231xXPuszbxxOwPQgY6E1JWHFk 5DY15pPW LY4Urs1yLK4qeOKmOu0kYmcaVuCeuq2998V1k2Wk5rTLmSLBTcxea1RJy10 RNj hw/zZxlzZkGOZ0jpruWFRLp6 YjB 2H0hNdKbSQbZeIal5JYst4dJZrkyVlxvuf3zvfA3Os3zLh6g97zTLMieeadUh5N5h0udXjuLBVtsb mDOW8V5ZDTuJM6pAbWv75MPtyr/pgHxxX5ZxHQUFDTZzFI6Tl20PJLYkW3DKtuvUE4EsWKKs5Sk3Qv51n1XxBTQpm1PTQQIdcYokINyO4Y uMxDzPlRScqN76NmuO MxOEU48RV QBSR86YK7EKNyb9sFGzCGlURoYwo7Kd8AHJ2HmcaH8owzjYrlQcTOhT393Zlv1K7XxCeujcklDfzOB Mw9cqxL9kz3iIndj9MdoZKfrzAPlgX5Y2wGg7BlUgdgUYAWvcb4cuJuKpqp4IqVy1PDDCsRK HUq3O1 lyRviuEZlkTSxG/Y4Ox IWbcFTe/fEMmJNqysZtLhJq6OpqqmqzebkXkWSU6Tvcgjp23OAT7A i4JWA95IAvy23 a4Gz/AL3 nGyCUYqiEnfWH Ew6TS1IB0LpiOkAkFr ZAtYG5uLYIy57l9Kqy5oGzCsPSljcrDCB W/rsCepv5YGZaTFkOZzRHRKulRIuzBWWS4v5HvhYk6jGecFOXRkkvyroz1PGtaz2y lo6Fe3IhDMP9x/pgPU5hmNY5eoqJWY9db2 wxCY2QW2xyuTe OjjjHwg2yWQx3eaO/mTfGpYjpMmIw6Y8GHoFkkTMDsVYfHHrzaksLqwN8RsbD8pxyR1nX3iR7BnNhjMce MxShT//Z
images
images
images

Everything you do willl now take longer going through stuff .....................

Sadly, you are going to be amazed at how today will change the rest of your life. Everything is going to turn into video cameras everywhere. lg cement blocks in front of your important buildings, concerts will have pat downs and metal detectors , you will see LE walking around wiht automatic huge guns, subway stuff will be more LE , it will be read bad for a while , as they block off all sorts of stuff in your city. If another one happens then you will expericne the above times two. It will never go away - it only gets more and more.

In London they can actually track you , I do not remeber how long or far , but it is like 400 tv screens all in a row, and if you like, lets just say, start at first street, they can watch you in real time like all the way to whatever 32 street. They can zoom in the cup in your hand etc etc .....

And in the really sad way, that is exactly what they want - they want to mess wiht our perceptions of freedom . And they do it. Another big goal is financial - they want to "cost" democratic societes lots of money.

And depending on what the future has in store for western society it could just keep going

Think about it, in the BOston Marathon, the entire city was shut down, citizens lost all rights regarding "search" stuff, imagine having to let 5 or 6 people, with huge guns, and swat outfits, to come into your home, open your closets, your drawers, open doors, there dogs in your house, being locked in the city you live in, its messed up stuff.

It will never be the same again................................

I remember when the War Measure Act was enacted here in Canada.
Everyone thought the events that led to that would change the way of life, but it didn't.

Yes, my kids just did their fundraising via tag days last weekend. This weekend they had a big trip away planned which of course is now cancelled.

I wonder what the Remembrance Day ceremonies will be like now? We always have a big parade with cadets, reserves, regular force and veterans all proudly marching through town and then a ceremony at our legislative buildings.

It seemd the cadets just finished their annual campaign for donations in public places (I got my tag at a supermarket just a few weeks ago). Thank goodness none of those kids were hurt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back