CANADA Canada - Serial animal killer on the loose in London Ontario? - Dec. 2016

I'm not sure why, but I'm wondering if the dude could be a garbage or recycling driver? It could get him in and out of locations, and he could place the bodies easily. Just a thought.

The commonality between all of them – the animals have suffered a degree of mutilation, they’ve all been left in a public place, in a high- traffic place,” Foster said.

With the exception of the bunny and the cat, all the animals were found in cold temperatures. All of them appear to have been exposed to a scalpel, either for stabbing or skinning.

All of them appear to have been cleaned, with the exception of the cat, whose body may have been interferred with by other wildlife.

“I’m not seeing it happen in other communities. This is something that is uniquely happening in London.”

Western University criminology professor Michael Arntfield said he’s been sent photos of a group of geese with their beaks broken and placed in a semi-circle in Old South.

Another person has contacted him replicating a set of snakes that were killed using pieces of plastic.

“It’s crossing the species boundary now and it’s no question that it’s the same people or group of people,” he said.

Crossing the species notes a level of sadism, he said and that this is “a prepatory behaviour that will inevitably escalate to more sophisticated forms of offending, up to and including human victims.”

Arntfield said the clinical and forensic literature “overwhelming points to spectrum of prepatory paraphilias” that lead to a number of high-risk behaviours.

The person is aroused by “visual vignettes” of entrails, dismemberment and extreme gore.

The animals are often left posed — for example, the coyotes in a circle, the geese in a semi-circle — and “speak to increasingly elaborate fantasies that are playing out with a wider variety of species.”

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/12/20/small-dog-found-beheaded-skinned-in-london

Just read through the whole thread and people are on the right track with helping to identify this monster.

This is very scary and I agree he is escalating his behavior.

Here is my amateur analysis of what we are dealing with.

I believe the hint of where he lives is in the very first couple incidents and especially this one.

"March 15, 2015 (Mon.) - 2 coyotes; Parkhill (40 km N. of London), in the bush; beheaded."

I believe this was one of his first few incidents and he was not as careful with leaving clues and this IMO is near where he lives. 40 KM N. or London.

I think he realized he better not be dropping the animals so close to home so he started to take them closer to town to open up investigators to tons of people who could have done it. I think he lives very rural north of London about 40 KM north and probably very close to that drop point of that incident. Maybe within 5 KM of there.

How does he get the coyotes?
Well I can probably help here as many years ago I did some hunting and we occasionally would try to go coyote hunting although we never were successful but we learned all the tactics.

I believe his method is trapping because he got so many. I suspect he used the old fashioned leg iron traps with food as bait. They are a cruel but effective way to get a coyote. Since he was able to get so many this is most likely the method he is using IMO.
Because other methods like using a coyote call to lure them in and shoot them I just dont think he would have gotten so many so quickly.

What he is likely doing is setting MANY iron leg traps with bait and then checking the traps and then when he checks the trap the coyote is usually still alive and held by the leg. He is then shooting them and takes the carcass from the trap and then his sickness shows as he is mutilating the body and displaying it for public. It proves he is sick minded.

Another form of trap he could be using is the large animal live trap which is shaped like a long rectangle and has doors on each end the coyote could enter and the bait is placed inside and then the doors shut when he touches the bait. This would be more horrifying if he is using that method because it means he wants to get them alive and then do something horrible to them after he catches them. I dont think he is primarily using this method because those traps are much more expensive than the simple leg iron traps.

I suspect he is familiar with the practice of trapping and selling the coyotes fur for money. He may have learned it from his father or a relative as it was popular years ago and people who lived rural could make some extra money.

So I suspect he may have a public profile somewhere wherever furs are bought and sold. This is a small niche of society that still traps furs and so it should not be too hard for LE to query the law abiding groups that deal with selling and buying of furs. There is a special season for it too for special furs like bobcat and other nicer furs. For coyotes though I think the season is year round in some places because unfortunately a lot of people consider them a "varmint" or "pest" type animal and because their numbers are generally high in some places then there sometimes is a year round season on them.
The valid buyers of the furs usually just accept the furs and not the carcass which could explain this persons obsession with skinning animals.

Dont get me wrong. I think he may have started as a law abiding trapper but now he has escalated into becoming a deviant law breaking very sick individual. Who is dangerous. And there is no telling how far his escalation has already went and where it could go. LE needs to stop him and arrest him for the crimes he already has committed.

The good news is if at any point in the past he used to sell his furs at a normal buy-sell location then he would have had to purchase a valid hunting and trapping license and I suspect he initially had purchased these although as he escalated his behavior he may no longer be buying his licenses and permits. So LE should check back through the records from years past for people registered in that area near that location and see if they also bought a trapper license and furbearer license.
Those are special licenses he would have had to have had in order to sell any of the coyote furs.

Also the fur dealers that buy the furs are usually very willing to help LE because they too would hate anyone like he has become. So LE could easily query the few people who deal in furs that would live close to that location and ask them if anyone seemed odd to them or raised a red flag with them.

Those are my initial thoughts. I may have more to add as I think more about this monster. He is a sick individual that must be stopped.

http://www.westerngazette.ca/news/w...cle_1878caf8-c972-11e6-b652-6798b773e5dd.html
Accoding to Arntfield, a zoosadist places “extraordinary erotic and fantasy value on cruelty and violence rather than on consensual, reciprocal, normal relationships.”There are over 500 paraphilias according to Arntfield with some of them being harmless such as a shoe fetish.
Arntfield noted that a paraphilia like zoosadism is often a gateway to more serious crimes that harm humans. For example, necrophiles — individuals who have sexual attraction to corpses — often began as zoosadists. Jeffrey Dahmer, the ‘Milwaukee Cannibal’ is a famous case of a serial killer and sex offender who first started out torturing animals.
In discussing what leads someone to commit such heinous crimes Arntfield cited the "vandalized love map theory".

During the formative years someone (typically a male) experiences some form of violence, abuse, trauma or neglect that interferes with their sexual identity. As the individual grows older they develop disturbing tendencies, as they associate their sexual identity with these incidences.
As for the incidences in London, Arntfield believes they will continue and grow in severity.
“The best indicator of future behaviour is past behaviour. We’ve seen over the past two years it’s been consistently escalating,” Arnfield said. “They’re no doubt enjoying the spectacle they’ve created. They’re only going to be more bold.”
"We want people to have a piece of mind that this happened in a very limited way. Certainly there’s cause for concern, but there’s not [a need for] panic," Foster said.

Just read through the whole thread and people are on the right track with helping to identify this monster.

This is very scary and I agree he is escalating his behavior.

Here is my amateur analysis of what we are dealing with.

I believe the hint of where he lives is in the very first couple incidents and especially this one.

"March 15, 2015 (Mon.) - 2 coyotes; Parkhill (40 km N. of London), in the bush; beheaded."

I believe this was one of his first few incidents and he was not as careful with leaving clues and this IMO is near where he lives. 40 KM N. or London.

I think he realized he better not be dropping the animals so close to home so he started to take them closer to town to open up investigators to tons of people who could have done it. I think he lives very rural north of London about 40 KM north and probably very close to that drop point of that incident. Maybe within 5 KM of there.

How does he get the coyotes?
Well I can probably help here as many years ago I did some hunting and we occasionally would try to go coyote hunting although we never were successful but we learned all the tactics.

I believe his method is trapping because he got so many. I suspect he used the old fashioned leg iron traps with food as bait. They are a cruel but effective way to get a coyote. Since he was able to get so many this is most likely the method he is using IMO.
Because other methods like using a coyote call to lure them in and shoot them I just dont think he would have gotten so many so quickly.

What he is likely doing is setting MANY iron leg traps with bait and then checking the traps and then when he checks the trap the coyote is usually still alive and held by the leg. He is then shooting them and takes the carcass from the trap and then his sickness shows as he is mutilating the body and displaying it for public. It proves he is sick minded.

Another form of trap he could be using is the large animal live trap which is shaped like a long rectangle and has doors on each end the coyote could enter and the bait is placed inside and then the doors shut when he touches the bait. This would be more horrifying if he is using that method because it means he wants to get them alive and then do something horrible to them after he catches them. I dont think he is primarily using this method because those traps are much more expensive than the simple leg iron traps.

I suspect he is familiar with the practice of trapping and selling the coyotes fur for money. He may have learned it from his father or a relative as it was popular years ago and people who lived rural could make some extra money.

<snip>

Thank you Hatfield for your insight! It is much appreciated. I have absolutely no understanding of hunting, traps, etc., so your comments are very helpful.

Respectfully, I don't think this guy is a fur seller. If he was, why did he leave so many of the coyotes fully intact and not skinned? Wouldn't that be a "waste"?

Looking back at the coyotes found in March of 2015, none of them were skinned. One pair was beheaded, but even they were not skinned.

I agree that this guy (presuming a male) grew up north of London in a family that hunted. But, I think he took a twisted turn. Who knows how many sadistic kills he made that weren't "found". Clearly, beginning in March 2015, he wanted his kills found, as he placed them near trails.

The 2 coyotes found in Parkhill, in March 2015, were beheaded, with no signs of blood and their cause of death was unknown. So, would you assume that they were trapped?

It wasn't until Feb 2016 that the first "skinning" evidence was found, with the coyotes found behind the grocery store in London. I think the perp wanted to make a stronger statement, as he had faded from the news.

I want to think further about any possible connection of the perp to the university, or to Fanshawe College (which is not far from Clark Road), as this would be significant if we could find or discount this connection.

I completely agree with Hatfield's analysis regarding the geography of the perp.

He realized the first dump was too close to home, north of London, and then drove the other Killings to dump locations in highly populated areas to detract.

If you read the various links that I posted, you will see that some of the animals were shot.

No doubt in my mind that this is a country boy with acreage. Likely living with parents.

How many more pictures has he sent to the criminologist at UWO?

There are so many elements in this case, I don't know where to start. I don't even know if I want to try and "go there".

To try to understand such deep rooted sadism and cruelty, means you have to go there yourself.

Evil lurks.

This guy totally has a connection to UWO in some way.

The dump location behind Delaware Hall is RIGHT ON CAMPUS.

You don't just happen by there. It is a very specific location.

He has an issue with UWO or he attends.

Seriously. That is a very specific place to take those animals. How would he go unnoticed along the Thames in that location with the high amount of foot traffic? This is boggling my mind.

I have one to add here. There were mallards found in September of 2015 in Wortley Village in a circle, killed elsewhere as there was little blood at the scene. They were posed. It was not reported in the press and I'm not sure if the police knew about it. My friend posted pictures on Facebook as it happened across the street from her house. I have given all the information to Arntfield.

There is an element not reported in the news. The animal killer has also posed coils of wire, which were found near the snakes. Same number of coils as the snakes, in a variety of colours. I sent images of these wires to Arntfield. Suggests that the next step is strangulation. The snakes suggest a Biblical element to me, as do the pairs of coyotes.

There is an element not reported in the news. The animal killer has also posed coils of wire, which were found near the snakes. Same number of coils as the snakes, in a variety of colours. I sent images of these wires to Arntfield. Suggests that the next step is strangulation. The snakes suggest a Biblical element to me, as do the pairs of coyotes.

Welcome to Ws Vanessa Brown, thanks for this intriguing information!
Although the snake has a commonly known Biblical element, the coyote one was a new one for me, very interesting.
imo.

http://www.holyblasphemy.net/jesus-...cal-literature-and-native-american-mythology/
[h=1]Jesus and the Coyote: Similarities between Biblical Literature and Native American Mythology[/h]

I'm from the UK and was first alerted to the "M25 Killer" or "The Croydon Cat Killer" a few months back. At first, when I saw there was another similar animal killer active in London, Canada, I thought that the two may have been connected but now I see that they are completely unrelated IMO.
What I can't wrap my head around is, why he feels compelled to do this? Is he seeking the attention of the national media or is he rehearsing for the future? His escalation has been unreal. Boas? Needless to say, you don't find those in the wilderness of Canada, therefore I believe he has been breaking into people's houses and taking whatever poor creature he can find whilst he's inside.
Could he be a veterinarian? He's proven that he's a skilled huntsman, which I'm sure everyone here has thought about already.
I've also looked into the possibility of him being driven by religious means (both killers, in the UK and Canada). The problem is that there are so many things they could be trying to achieve. If he's keeping the blood, then he could be storing it for some sort of ritual that involves black magic or making an offering to the Devil (among many other things).
Sorry to keep it brief, these are just my thoughts at the moment and I am still in the process of collecting my research.

I'm from the UK and was first alerted to the "M25 Killer" or "The Croydon Cat Killer" a few months back. At first, when I saw there was another similar animal killer active in London, Canada, I thought that the two may have been connected but now I see that they are completely unrelated IMO.
What I can't wrap my head around is, why he feels compelled to do this? Is he seeking the attention of the national media or is he rehearsing for the future? His escalation has been unreal. Boas? Needless to say, you don't find those in the wilderness of Canada, therefore I believe he has been breaking into people's houses and taking whatever poor creature he can find whilst he's inside.
Could he be a veterinarian? He's proven that he's a skilled huntsman, which I'm sure everyone here has thought about already.
I've also looked into the possibility of him being driven by religious means (both killers, in the UK and Canada). The problem is that there are so many things they could be trying to achieve. If he's keeping the blood, then he could be storing it for some sort of ritual that involves black magic or making an offering to the Devil (among many other things).
Sorry to keep it brief, these are just my thoughts at the moment and I am still in the process of collecting my research.

Welcome to Ws Rick_Rivers thanks for the additional thoughts to ponder!

The goose can be taken off the list..
http://www.lfpress.com/2016/12/28/g...serial-killer-list-london-humane-society-says
One suspected victim of animal cruelty has been taken off a list that had added to fears a serial animal killer is on the loose.

It was rumoured a goose had been shot, skinned and abandoned at the door of the London Humane Society. But it turns out a citizen found the goose at the side of the road with injuries that might have been caused by a vehicle and took the animal to the society, executive director Judy Foster said

This guy totally has a connection to UWO in some way.

The dump location behind Delaware Hall is RIGHT ON CAMPUS.

You don't just happen by there. It is a very specific location.

He has an issue with UWO or he attends.

Seriously. That is a very specific place to take those animals. How would he go unnoticed along the Thames in that location with the high amount of foot traffic? This is boggling my mind.

It's a connection to London,

There have been 2 coyotes found behind the Metro on Clarke Road nowhere near UWO, the poor dog at the Beer Store on Adelaide, I think that the individual is getting braver, the Beer Store on Adelaide is busy, lots of foot traffic in the area, Adelaide is a busy street what time of day or night would it be so quiet that no one notices you leaving a deceased dog.

Could they have placed the dog in a more public place because there are other victims that have not been found, so the killer needed a more public place so they could get the satisfaction that they are after

Things that make me curious is how did they catch the coyotes, were they baited with poisoned meat. Was toxicology testing done on the deceased animals. I wonder if they are going to find out what kind of dog breed, skulls would be very different on dogs with pushed in noses.

If the killer is keeping the heads as a trophy, where would you do that, could they be on display in someone's home.

Someone has to notice this small dog missing,

It's a connection to London,

There have been 2 coyotes found behind the Metro on Clarke Road nowhere near UWO, the poor dog at the Beer Store on Adelaide, I think that the individual is getting braver, the Beer Store on Adelaide is busy, lots of foot traffic in the area, Adelaide is a busy street what time of day or night would it be so quiet that no one notices you leaving a deceased dog.

Could they have placed the dog in a more public place because there are other victims that have not been found, so the killer needed a more public place so they could get the satisfaction that they are after

Things that make me curious is how did they catch the coyotes, were they baited with poisoned meat. Was toxicology testing done on the deceased animals. I wonder if they are going to find out what kind of dog breed, skulls would be very different on dogs with pushed in noses.

If the killer is keeping the heads as a trophy, where would you do that, could they be on display in someone's home.

Someone has to notice this small dog missing,
Some of the coyotes were shot.

It's not that difficult to shoot or trap coyotes. Any guy who has an interest in hunting in any outlying rural area can do it.

As indicated by the criminologist, there is something to be determined by the crossing over between the species of animals.

I'm going to screenshot the approximate recovery locations and put them on a map to have a better visual.

How many other odd discoveries have been made that haven't been linked - yet.

ViClas would have connected these crimes, but unfortunately they have gone under the radar and were referred to the MNR.

Anyone who knows of the Luka Magnotta case knows that the outraged animal lovers tracked him for years and warned LE long before LE was even interested in him.

This is all heading in the wrong direction.

All MOO

The guy was caught in London. The dog has been returned. Still could be the guy. Also, have they looked into the OEV cat torturer, Justin Kloda?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back