CANADA Canada - Shelley Loder, 44, Mono, 7 Dec 2010

Could you please put name of possible suspect, or case to phantom 2,3 & 4? They all look very similar.

Thanks

There is no name, the man is unknown. If I remember well, he has been described as to have had reddish blonde hair. Nonetheless some members on WS believed to recognize the face and even the hair styling of JV, who is now sitting in jail in Florida, nephew of LV, Audrey Gleave's best friend (female). (Look at AG thread.)
Unfortunately I have forgotten, where I saw the 3 composite sketches which I saved at some point.

For refreshing:

http://www.orangeville.com/news-story/1486426-man-seen-near-mono-attack/

Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man seen walking in the area near Shelley Loder’s home when she was attacked on Dec. 7.

The man is described as male, white, 27-32 years of age, average build and approximately 5’10”. He had a round, clean-shaven face, fair complexion with reddish/orange hair that was short with a slight wave. He was wearing a dark, two-toned ski jacket and looked to be neat in appearance.

“Hopefully somebody out there might see the composite and say, ‘Oh that is so and so. I recognize him by the description of the jacket’.”

MonoShelleyWanted.jpeg

They are looking for a guy with a "two-toned ski jacket"…And someone might say…"Oh yeah…"

Really?

bump. For Shelley and Sonia and Audrey and some intelligence for these cases (these women)!

Bump. bump. bump!

Woodland - Are you still around? Still hanging in for the long haul?

Hey Pink Panther - I'm still hanging in! Almost missed this post though - outside a lot in the nice weather.

Between the SV, AG and SL case, I would have guessed an arrest in SL's case - she survived and there is a sketch from an unknown witness. Mind you, SL's head injuries could very well have wiped out the assault forever. Why SL on her own property on that day? Someone surely knew she was there alone. Just like SV and AG. Then poof? No more vicious stranger to stranger attacks?

Imo, just because the MO can be argued as different in each of the three cases, that does not preclude a single person(s) being responsible. SV, SL and AG - in that order within a four month time frame. Hmmmm. Distractions leading to ultimate goal - ultimate goal and then distractions?

Still find it way too coincidental that the sketch for this case is a dead ringer for someone known to AG - and serving 8 years in Florida for child internet luring. That guy might be back in Canada now though - serving out his sentence closer to family.

Wishing for a resolution - and soon.

My boyfriend lives right near where this poor woman was attacked, so when I'm over I'm always on the lookout, but I have yet to see anyone who matches this description, I feel like they don't live in the area, mono is too small I think they would be too scared of being identified, but you never know

My boyfriend lives right near where this poor woman was attacked, so when I'm over I'm always on the lookout, but I have yet to see anyone who matches this description, I feel like they don't live in the area, mono is too small I think they would be too scared of being identified, but you never know

Welcome to Ws.ddg!

Thank you! I'm always reading these forums so I figured I may as well join! :)

Find myself also leaning towards the person does not live in the immediate area - but had some familiarity with it. As in the equestrian place nearby? Jmo.

Find myself also leaning towards the person does not live in the immediate area - but had some familiarity with it. As in the equestrian place nearby? Jmo.

Yes maybe, because the CEO of the Green... had promptly fired 2 women, who had noticed SV's car and dutiful had called the police. CEO said there were other reasons, but that would be a great coincidence ... Anyway, he did not want to be associated to the case (which he failed), IMO.

IF the perp wasn't a stranger in this Mono area, the witness - whoever - perhaps would have known his name or address or something.

Thanks for that reminder FromGermany - firing those 2 employees was so weird imo - all kinds of media coverage on a murder where the victims vehicle is found parked behind your business, and you fire 2 employees for calling the police and cooperating? Then SL is viciously beaten and left for dead in the same area.

It is a noteworthy coincidence that SV's body was then found near the equestrian center after her vehicle was found parked behind the equestrian supply shop. And LE said the perp might have been in the area for recreation purposes - or work - from the boot prints found.

SL and SV were singled out for these crimes imo - not randomly chosen on the day of their attacks.

http://www.orangeville.com/news-sto...murder-loder-attack-human-remains-discovered/

Turning specifically to Varaschin’s murder, the Brighton-area author feels her killer’s original intent may not have been murder. Rather, he suspects the perpetrator had a “disorganized mindset” and “lost control” of the situation.
“Maybe it was a stalker type of scenario, where he thought there might be some reciprocation of affection,” Mellor said, echoing a theory police have acknowledged. “We’re not looking at a professional or coolheaded murderer here.”
Though he doesn’t believe Varaschin’s murder is directly related to the vicious attack on Loder about three months later, he acknowledges similarities in the cases.
“The victimology lines up there to a degree,” he said, noting a copycat criminal may explain similarities. “Both were home invasions and close geographically.”
He added both crimes involved “very personal and hand-to-hand” violence and the attacker likely knew their victim’s habits.

“I believe both women had to be under surveillance by the person that attacked them,” Mellor said.
OPP spokesperson Const. Peter Leon said police have ruled out a possible link between the crimes.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...nfazed_by_unsolved_murder_neighbour_says.html

With her small frame and dirty blond hair, Shelley Loder bears a striking resemblance to Sonia Varaschin, the Orangeville woman killed in her own home in the final days of this summer.
Loder, 44, was found seriously injured inside her photo studio, a converted garage next to her home on a quiet rural road near Mono, on Tuesday afternoon.

The Hockley resort is right down the road from where Shelley was attacked, maybe the guy was staying at the hotel that day for whatever reason, and maybe he choose to attack her on his last day there cause he was leaving so he wasn't worried about getting caught.

And I didn't know that that guy fired the two women who called the police! That's crazy. But, maybe he was living in fear just like the rest of the community and really didn't want to associate himself or his business with a murder and a scary, psychotic murderer.

But Shelley, for sure, had to be monitored and stalked by this guy for sometime, or else I think he would be scared of her husband walking in on the crime. He had to have known that this man was gone and that he wasn't coming back for a while.

But Shelley, for sure, had to be monitored and stalked by this guy for sometime, or else I think he would be scared of her husband walking in on the crime. He had to have known that this man was gone and that he wasn't coming back for a while.

BUT there are also 2 children. How would the perp have been able to know about the absence of three persons?

Screenshot_2015-08-20-09-13-37.jpg

Bumping & sharing these pics that could be a *VERY* possible match. I "superimposed" (double exposure filter app) an image of a man arrested for voyeurism & break/enter in London Ontario overtop of the sketches provided in this thread. The suspects' name is Bradley Priestap. His criminal history, previous arrests, work experience & physical description check off a lot of boxes imho. Sidenote: Where do I post a thread for Priestap? He is considered a dangerous sexual offender with assault, break/enter, forcible confinement & voyeurism charges & is scheduled to be sentenced in September.

The spacial relation/placement of facial features is extremely similar imo. The upper lip/cupids'bow & eye area are almost identical (note the slight droop of the left eyelid & the shape of the earlobe, to be even more exact, if you reverse the earlobes, they are basically identical). Of course it was done with screenshots & crappy photo apps so not 100% proportionate. I could not find any other physical descriptions such as height & weight. I am not implying that Priestap is the person responsible but I can't lie, the images give me the creeps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-20-09-13-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-09-13-25.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2015-08-20-09-12-59-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-09-12-59-1.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2015-08-20-07-22-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-07-22-31.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 80295

Bumping & sharing these pics that could be a *VERY* possible match. I "superimposed" (double exposure filter app) an image of a man arrested for voyeurism & break/enter in London Ontario overtop of the sketches provided in this thread. The suspects' name is Bradley Priestap. His criminal history, previous arrests, work experience & physical description check off a lot of boxes imho. Sidenote: Where do I post a thread for Priestap? He is considered a dangerous sexual offender with assault, break/enter, forcible confinement & voyeurism charges & is scheduled to be sentenced in September.

The spacial relation/placement of facial features is extremely similar imo. The upper lip/cupids'bow & eye area are almost identical (note the slight droop of the left eyelid & the shape of the earlobe, to be even more exact, if you reverse the earlobes, they are basically identical). Of course it was done with screenshots & crappy photo apps so not 100% proportionate. I could not find any other physical descriptions such as height & weight. I am not implying that Priestap is the person responsible but I can't lie, the images give me the creeps.

Excellent catch Whiterhino!!
Creepy indeed.

June/2015
Extra details like collecting of underwear at link.
http://www.pressreader.com/canada/the-london-free-press/20150606/281479275029535/TextView

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/08/22/w...y-priestap-that-she-was-terrified-by-intruder
"The night London police say they caught up to accused serial prowler Bradley Priestap, he popped up hiding behind a parked SUV.

“‘What did I do?’” he asked in a high-pitched voice, the officer who arrested him in a Richmond St. driveway testified Thursday.

Police believed they knew exactly what the suspect had done.

They knew, they testified, because they’d tailed him that night, Sept. 28, 2012, as he went on a five-hour, peeping-tom tear in an off-campus housing area near Western University.

snip>

"The women were sleeping in the cool basement bedroom on a hot, muggy night. One woke up to the feeling of someone pulling the bed sheet off her.

A light-haired, fair-skinned man in dark clothing she didn’t know was standing over her with something in his hand.

“‘Did I scare you?’” she testified he said.

She said nothing.

“‘I’m taking pictures of your little (expletive),’” he said, before she began screaming.

Her housemate woke up. The man was already out of the room.

The other housemate testified she could hear quick footsteps going up the basement stairs. They called police and were told to stay put until an officer arrived. Within minutes an officer showed up.

Weeks later, the housemate who’d been woken by the screams said police showed her photographs of her sleeping and wearing what she had on the night the intruder came in".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back