Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

Courage from the RCMP is unbelievable. Glad to be living in Canada

#heroes #PrayForMoncton

Sheldon Brushett ‏@sheldonbrushett 4m

Thank you for being our Heroes. #prayforMoncton #RCMP pic.twitter.com/b5Xm4RvEpF

BpZ6WymIIAEa3Ll.png

BpZ7SVyCEAEcfWj.jpg

Allan ‏@dustbucket74 4m

#RCMPNB #PrayForMoncton pic.twitter.com/MphHXAnXsy

Twitter is lighting up with pictures of porch lights on, all across Canada, in support of Moncton and their brave citizens

http://www.theprovince.com/news/timeline+events+fatal+shooting+RCMP+officers+Moncton/9910410/story.html

6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. — A witness says she saw a man wearing military camouflage walking down Pioneer Avenue.

7:30 p.m. — A witness says he saw a man carrying guns and wearing military camouflage walking down Pioneer Avenue.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1376404/timeline-how-the-moncton-shooting-turned-into-a-manhunt/

firefighters performed 2.5 hours of CPR on a wounded RCMP officer after a call to 19 Bromfield Ct.

Residents in the Ryan Road and Hildegard Drive area reported hearing up to 10 gunshots, and were told to stay in their homes.

The paper said another officer was believed to have been shot near Isington St. and Mailhot; and the third on Penrose.

The trailer park where he lived is located at Mountain Rd/Pioneer Ave. Looks as though he walked down Pioneer, thru a wooded area and onto Mailhot Ave., past Bromfield Ct. (shooting), further south on Mailhot past Islington (shooting), then turned right on Ryan toward intersection of Ryan & Hildegard, then left on Penrose (shooting).

I wonder if this route was planned? If he had a specific destination in mind?

I'm sorry, I don't know how to link a map - anyone?

If he was outside the red zone, I wonder why he is coming back in if he is just hiding?

http://www.680news.com/2014/06/05/h...joe-says-neighbour-of-man-sought-in-killings/

"Duquette, a former member of the military, says he never spoke to Bourque or saw inside his trailer since the curtains were always drawn, but he talked to neighbours who say they had brief encounters with him.

“You’d see him sitting outside and he always kept to himself,” he said from his home, which was under lockdown Thursday evening.

“People around here said they talked to him and said they helped push his car out of a snowbank and that he was still real quiet and into himself.”

An online publication called the Business Insider reported that Mike Campbell, who described Bourque in the article as “my best friend my whole life,” said Bourque was brought up in a religious Christian household and was home-schooled.

He reportedly last saw Bourque a few weeks ago when he stopped by to offer Campbell condolences over a death in the family.

“I believe he just didn’t know what to do,” Campbell is quoted as saying by the online publication. “He would be the last person I would think would do this.”

Just a Tweet I liked... *Respect*-

G***** H*** G****** ‏@g********e 1m
I friggin hate gettin hassled over plates or MVI or little bit a dope but the cops around here fix more s*** than they cause. #RCMPNB

If he was outside the red zone, I wonder why he is coming back in if he is just hiding?

Seems they have not altered or expanded the limits of the lockdown/red zone all day - so something must make them confident that he's still within that area, but what?

A different perception of suspect..

" The camouflaged-clad gunman who killed three New Brunswick Mounties Wednesday evening was remembered by a friend as the “(life) of the party” and a “comedian, chill guy,” not the murderer who is terrorizing the Canadian city of Moncton.

Police have no idea of suspect Justin Bourque's whereabouts nearly 24 hours after the first shooting, but described the accused killer as dangerous, Roger Brown, commanding officer with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, said at a press conference Thursday.

"Quite honestly, I don't know where he is at this time," he said."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...killed-3-cops-article-1.1818145#ixzz33ocja1Lt

An online publication called the Business Insider reported that Mike Campbell, who described Bourque in the article as “my best friend my whole life,” said Bourque was brought up in a religious Christian household and was home-schooled.

He reportedly last saw Bourque a few weeks ago when he stopped by to offer Campbell condolences over a death in the family.

“I believe he just didn’t know what to do,” Campbell is quoted as saying by the online publication. “He would be the last person I would think would do this.”

*RSBM*
Last night when I read this story about him stopping by his friends to offer condolences it did not even sink in. It seems like such a considerate thing (as does his telling the people in their backyard to go inside as reported earlier). He had not seen this friend in a long time, IIRC.

WHAT happened to make this guy snap?
I know we ask that on every damn case here, but so far outside of his militant online presence no one personally seems to have anything bad to say.
It is really bothering me :(

*RSBM*
Last night when I read this story about him stopping by his friends to offer condolences it did not even sink in. It seems like such a considerate thing (as does his telling the people in their backyard to go inside as reported earlier). He had not seen this friend in a long time, IIRC.

WHAT happened to make this guy snap?
I know we ask that on every damn case here, but so far outside of his militant online presence no one personally seems to have anything bad to say.
It is really bothering me :(

Just a guess but since his seething hatred was aimed at LE I suspect he kept his thoughts to himself. Other than online. It was stated he had a problem with authority at his Walmart job. I think his hatred was slowly simmering. IMO.

bbm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-b...know-about-moncton-shooting-suspect-1.2665900

“It’s kind of unbelievable that the guy I used to hang out with is doing something like this right now,” Finck told CBC Radio’s As It Happens
Finck said he hopes Bourque will turn himself in to police.

“He’s taken three lives pointlessly. I’d ask him to stand down,” he said.

Finck said he remembers Bourque as a happy, laid-back guy who didn’t dwell on troubles. He said he’s been to Bourque’s family home and met his parents who were nice, quiet people. He said Bourque has a sister and a younger brother.

Despite Bourque’s online criticism of police, Finck said he didn’t think his friend had ever had a major run-in with the law.

Finck said “something big” must have happened to him for him to lash out in this way. If he could speak to his friend today, Finck said, “I’d ask him, 'What happened?'”

http://www.cbc.ca/asithappens/popupaudio.html?clipIds=2462562382

Seems they have not altered or expanded the limits of the lockdown/red zone all day - so something must make them confident that he's still within that area, but what?

I live in NB and unless he committed suicide I am not confident he is still in the area. Just an fyi the school district is huge but my SIL who lives an hour away had school cancelled today and tomorrow but further north was still operating.

I guess one truly never knows what someone's mindset really is. Anymore than we know what goes on behind closed doors. Until the mask comes off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back