Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

I'm so surprised he came out alive??!! These guys usually kill themselves.....very weird. :twocents:

@ Dr. Know? .. thanks for your help in the scanner thread today

and greenthumb and Yoda and christee and LoyalSleuth ... and anyone else i've forgotten to name

:gthanks:

Americas claim to fame (!) used to be like landing on the moon - now we are the biggest mass shooter manufacter on the planet!

Terrific what promted that was the anchor saying something like has been following all the shootings in AMerica!!!

:sigh:

I'm so surprised he came out alive??!! These guys usually kill themselves.....very weird. :twocents:

He's a coward. He had this big idea to go out with a bang and then when he realized what he had done he got scared. Now he'll spend the rest of his life protected in prison. He wanted to kill but he was obviously afraid to die himself.

MOO

:eek:fftobed: G'Night fine folks!

Was up till 4 watching this one last night, I think I need to get tucked in earlier tonight. Glad it is over.

Lol. I have taken to eating red oranges! My ring tone is Dexters theme!
Have you noticed a decline in number of messages!!!!!!!!!! Have you noticed your friends no longer want to have a bite to eat with you alone? Have they been talking about their new gun purchases! Did you not get invited to the last party? If married have you noticed your partner working later?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Dr. Know? .. thanks for your help in the scanner thread today

and greenthumb and Yoda and anyone else i've forgotten to name

:gthanks:

Don't forget Christee or she'll come after you! uh huh...

j/k snort...

:seeya:

Maybe we nice Canucks will grow some whattzats and dude will get 3 consecutive life sentences; if he doesn`t qualify, i don't know who would.

I don't know what to say...I am full of mixed feelings.
Half of me wanted him to be 'taken out', the other half of me thinks that because he did NOT 'die by cop'...he must be mentally ill, rather than just a Fundamentalist idiot.

folks as we were determining if he was captured I did not see anything on Cnn

ha we beat them

If they would only pay attn to MAL 370 here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a coward. He had this big idea to go out with a bang and then when he realized what he had done he got scared. Now he'll spend the rest of his life protected in prison. He wanted to kill but he was obviously afraid to die himself.

MOO

Yeah, I suspect you're very right Kamille.

But you know, I'm not sure how protected he'll be in prison since he killed cops......he'll hardly be the darling of the prison guards. :scared:

Maybe we nice Canucks will grow some whattzats and dude will get 3 consecutive life sentences; if he doesn`t quality, i don't know who would.

I think he'd qualify for dangerous offender status at least?

Probably has been posted ...Justin Bourque Has been captured at 12;10 to night...He is in police custoday...thank god...tune into National news for completer coverage..thank god locked down is being lifted.;)..robynhood

Have you noticed a decline in number of messages!!!!!!!!!! Have you noticed your friends no longer want to have a bite to eat with you alone? Have they been talking about their new gun purchases! Did you not get invited to the last party? If married have you noticed your partner working later?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but my grown daughter told my husband that they needed to talk, lol. I forgot to mention I have the sheet music for the music played in the series.

I want to know how they found him!!

I want to know how they found him!!

So do I. By listening to the girl whose backyard he was found in, it appears that they knew exactly where he was. Perhaps they were using heat seeking equipment in overhead aircraft?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back