Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because there are no forensics folks on scene does not mean he is not inside the truck or trailer. Many times, they will tow vehicles and trailers before an examination in order to keep the chain of evidence intact. We see this many times when victims are left in the trunks of cars and not found until the car has been towed to a secure location.

I hope he isn't in there and is just locked up somewhere, but it is looking more and more like these tools decided to commit an atrocious and idiotic act for a stupid truck.

I don't think TB is inside the truck because the thieves wanted the truck.

If it turns out TB is inside the truck, I would not understand why they did any of this at all. Motive??

LE is working hard, doing well, maybe we'll have TB home tonight!

Just because there are no forensics folks on scene does not mean he is not inside the truck or trailer. Many times, they will tow vehicles and trailers before an examination in order to keep the chain of evidence intact. We see this many times when victims are left in the trunks of cars and not found until the car has been towed to a secure location.

I hope he isn't in there and is just locked up somewhere, but it is looking more and more like these tools decided to commit an atrocious and idiotic act for a stupid truck.

In a case that has media attention like this one, the last thing they want is to have photos showing up on the Internet of any evidence they may find or bodies being removed etc. 10 years ago, we wouldn't have even known the police were at the mothers place until perhaps the 11pm news... Now we know within minutes of any new advancements in the case thanks to twitter and Facebook etc... I don't know if that's good or bad.

At the same time, leaving a possible body inside a missing truck that all of southwestern ontario has been made aware of, inside a trailer that could belong the possible abductor or people associated with said abductor would be the dumbest move ever made by any criminal.

The truck may contain fingerprints of the thieves, dna, and other trace evidence that they were inside the truck. :please:

Yes you're right Rose, they want to keep everything intact for evidence. LE would not remove the truck if it's in the trailer as they could lose important evidence such as fingerprints on the outside, I hate to say it...possible blood.

I don't have a good feeling right now. Where is Tim? I bet because it was late at night when they stole the truck, the third person who more than likely dropped the two suspects off was waiting somewhere, probably the site where Tim's cell phone was found. They probably drove the truck into the trailer and then parked it at DM's mom's house expecting to take it to a hangar or elsewhere early the next day. BUT with Tim's wife reporting him missing, they may have been following the news and the suspects immediately went on the run. I wonder if they got rid of Tim before they got to the place where his cell phone was found and when DM got out of the truck, it's possible Tim's cell phone fell out of the truck without them knowing. Either that or Tim is in the area where his cell phone was found.

IT'S ONLY A TRUCK! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH TIM? HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY WHO LOVE HIM AND NEED HIM. :(

You know its ironic or is it that police said theyd update on monday. Waiting on warrents imo. They knew the timing of it is what I think. Too coincidental

16 mins ago ..

molly hayes
@MollyatTheSpec
Reporter for The Hamilton Spectator

Kleinburg neighbours say they have been told by police that the Dodge Ram is inside the trailer

A worker at the airport, who did not give his name, said that the Millard family owned the hangar but it has remained largely unused for some time. He said the hangar is being used to store old cars and trucks.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/12/cops-looking-for-missing-man-focus-on-hangar

call me crazy, but if you've got a hangar full of old cars and trucks and you're a little short on money and think a "new" black truck would be of benefit to you... why not just sell some of those old cars and trucks and parts?!

Doesn't it seem odd that LE would allegedly reveal such pertinent info to "neighbors"?

16 mins ago ..

molly hayes
@MollyatTheSpec
Reporter for The Hamilton Spectator
I feel the neighbours are full of it. I seriously don't know that I believe the police would tell neighbours this info. Imo with the bro in law being LE I don't think they will screw this one up and are meticuliously releasing info on a need to know basis...

i'd also like to add... AM's post 4 hours ago was done "via mobile"...

You know its ironic or is it that police said theyd update on monday. Waiting on warrents imo. They knew the timing of it is what I think. Too coincidental

LE always knows more than they release. DM was just arrested yesterday, he may have told them where the trailer was and what was inside. Waiting for warrents and not wanting to make mistakes like in the VS case. LE stating that they would update Monday is very telling IMO.

@CP24
BREAKING: Police say they have located the truck belonging to missing Ancaster man Tim Bosma.
3 minutes ago

CHCH also announced it was found and to watch news at 11 for an update.

LE always knows more than they release. DM was just arrested yesterday, he may have told them where the trailer was and what was inside. Waiting for warrents and not wanting to make mistakes like in the VS case. LE stating that they would update Monday is very telling IMO.

They knew exactly what they were going there to find.

And to add to that. One article quotes the bro in law as saying the family didn't even know about the arrest prior to the news conference. Bs from the neighbours imo

call me crazy, but if you've got a hangar full of old cars and trucks and you're a little short on money and think a "new" black truck would be of benefit to you... why not just sell some of those old cars and trucks and parts?!

I once parked my car in an affluent neighborhood once only to return ten minutes later to find all the windows smashed in (but nothing stolen). These entitled brats are just adrenaline junkies and don't have any respect for other people or their property.

Police confirmed to MSM CTV News truck was indeed found in trailer.9:09 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member