Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm 6'1. 205lbs... Still a slim guy... And every guy, will size up another male and know roughly what a fight with that person would be.. I don't think a gun would have been used... Tim's size appears to be same frame size as a person like DM... Not as tall, but his overall size was on slim side. Police seem content the 1st truck owners size was a deterant...which means the size difference from first truck owner to Tim was much greater..

I suspect the Stun gun was used inside the car, I suspect DM was the driver , TB was passenger and the second suspect was sitting behind,

The only answer that addresses the paradox between the test drive the previous day, and the thought that TB was targeted, is that one of the people involved in the crime was being initiated into the gang. It could be any of the people involved. This criminal activity has probably been going on for some time, with all the access that DM provides his felon friends. DM has money, property and a lot to risk by being caught. So if you want into the group, you have to be initiated to be trusted.

Classic gang set up. Happens all the time in Toronto. In my time living in that city, there were several drive by shootings at downtown intersections, which were later to be determined as gang initiation killings.

What was the actual date that DM was stopped on Cawthra Rd by police? I know he was arrested on Saturday but maybe he was taken in for questioning earlier and then police determined his involved and arrested him the next day.

his lawyer said he was interrogated for 24 hours

The hanger likely has tons of employee's lurking around. . .too obvious. Taking the trailer to the farm would make sense. It really seems like if DM did this, he was 'marking his territory' with crime occurances. Very disorganized, yet trackable. Has it been mentioned whether TB's truck was finger printed? I hate to say it, but I'm actually leaning toward the theory that DM might be set up. But my imagination may be getting carried away here. The motive just seems bizzare.

Ive been following this site and story and wondering...does anyone think that DM could have possibly been framed?

My thoughts:
1. The only physical evidence that he is a suspect is the tatoo - why wouldn't he hide it? and a tattoo can be easily reproduced.
2. There is no mention that his face has been identified, by either the person from the first test drive or Tim's wife.
3. He has no mortgage on an $835,000 farm - he's wealthy.
4. Of all places, why store the truck in your mothers driveway, when he had a large farm to hide it.
5. Why leave the body on your own property in a rural area?

Weird case, things just don't make sense. With all the land he owned, LE should look at any conflicts related to his land.

IMO No. I sadly think this isn't their first rodeo. They are incredibly dumb and cocky (too cocky for a 'first time') and thought they had a lot more time to clean up the evidence. DM got nabbed pretty quick in the game all things considered. Just cuz you have money don't mean you're smart. I'm pretty sure LE knows more than they're saying and just need a few more tips to connect all the dots to the other players. Paranoia will hit the others soon and somebody will talk in an effort to save their own backside.

DM's lawyer likes the word 'shocked'...by reading some of his other pressies on other cases. I wouldn't put too much stock in that either. All smoke and mirrors as they wait for disclosure. DM might crap his pants when he sees all the evidence and spill...who knows.

I also agree with those that say DM is involved with some bad boys for whatever his reasons are. TB was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing more to evaluate on this point. TB was just a 'part' to DM ..nothing more.

Wish they would release video of the other vehicle. Somebody will recognize it. That I'm sure of.

What I just don't understand......is TB's truck being found inside DM's trailer at DM's Mom's home. That is just so sloppy. If you've got a missing (and/or dead) man's stolen vehicle in your trailer, why on earth would you park that trailer anywhere that logically could be investigated?.....PARTICULARLY in a very affluent neighborhood where an auto trailer like that would stick out like a sore thumb. It just seems so careless. There are so many other places a trailer like that could have been towed and parked where no suspicion would have been raised. Even a Walmart parking lot for crying out loud (at this time of year, tons of big trucks and RVs park in Walmart parking lots overnight/for days).

Doesn't anyone else find this just amazingly careless?

In hindsight it may seem as careless but at the time DM parked the trailer in his mothers' driveway he probably did not think that he would be identified as a suspect. Like most criminals DM thought he would not get caught and with the discovery of the incinerator on his farm I suspect DM was confident that he was committing the "perfect crime". He had a means of disposing of the body so that it could never be found. He had the means of chopping up the truck and disposing of any incriminating parts. What could go wrong?

The discovery of the industrial incinerator on DM's property is a very ominous one. I cannot think of any legitimate use for such equipment on a farm. Even in his aviation / automotive work there is no need for an incinerator.

Did DM and his accomplices plan to commit further murders? Have they committed murders before using this incinerator to dispose of the body? He would not go to the trouble of purchasing this equipment for the sake of committing one crime. This looked like the start of a Murder Inc. !

I believe that witness accounts put the trailer in MBs driveway late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning, which regardless of whether DM was arrested late Friday afternoon or Saturday morning would have been before he was in custody.

IMO, he was panicking and opted for the only property that is not listed in his name hoping that if he was to draw any suspicion the Police wouldn't investigate him to the point of uncovering his mother's name/address. Probably wasn't a bad idea considering the police didn't catch on until MBs neighbour called police with the tip.

What was the actual date that DM was stopped on Cawthra Rd by police? I know he was arrested on Saturday but maybe he was taken in for questioning earlier and then police determined his involved and arrested him the next day.

he was arrested while driving on Cawthra Road Friday. CTV news report from Saturday
According to the presser today police analyzed TB cell phone and that led them to the suspects phone which also led them to the man who had the truck for sale in Mississauga and he provided a description of the suspects and was first report of the tattoo.

What I just don't understand......is TB's truck being found inside DM's trailer at DM's Mom's home. That is just so sloppy. If you've got a missing (and/or dead) man's stolen vehicle in your trailer, why on earth would you park that trailer anywhere that logically could be investigated?.....PARTICULARLY in a very affluent neighborhood where an auto trailer like that would stick out like a sore thumb. It just seems so careless. There are so many other places a trailer like that could have been towed and parked where no suspicion would have been raised. Even a Walmart parking lot for crying out loud (at this time of year, tons of big trucks and RVs park in Walmart parking lots overnight/for days).

Doesn't anyone else find this just amazingly careless?

YES...this ^^^. It's unreasonably stupid, as are most of the things DM seems to have done in connection with this murder. He couldn't have made his involvement any more apparent.

Hi! I'm new here, but have been reading the posts since day one. It's been killing me not to chime in here and there....so i've finally joined!

I believe when the officer during the press conf. mentioned that TB was targetted by the suspect(s), it was meant that he was targetted FOR the truck. Although, it is incredibly coincidental that one of the Administrators on the official Help Find TB page is an airline instructor at the KW airport?? Anyone else find this interesting? If you look at this admins pics he even takes TB to (i'm guessing here) the KW airport for a fly around.

JoBond, where do you see that information about the administrator?

I agree. This is most def. not the first time this has been done. I'm certain more will be uncovered. He has lived a privileged life for so long and doesn't tango with society. I bet he actually thinks he's wiser than the LE and is in sock over the fact that someone actually caught him. What's more is I believe he actually thinks he's innocent.

<MODSNIP>

how can he be driving the truck when neighbors said the trailer with the truck inside arrived in kleinburg wednesday overnight? LOST

He was driving another one of his vehicles, a Yukon truck when he was arrested.

In hindsight it may seem as careless but at the time DM parked the trailer in his mothers' driveway he probably did not think that he would be identified as a suspect. Like most criminals DM thought he would not get caught and with the discovery of the incinerator on his farm I suspect DM was confident that he was committing the "perfect crime". He had a means of disposing of the body so that it could never be found. He had the means of chopping up the truck and disposing of any incriminating parts. What could go wrong?

The discovery of the industrial incinerator on DM's property is a very ominous one. I cannot think of any legitimate use for such equipment on a farm. Even in his aviation / automotive work there is no need for an incinerator.

Did DM and his accomplices plan to commit further murders? Have they committed murders before using this incinerator to dispose of the body? He would not go to the trouble of purchasing this equipment for the sake of committing one crime. This looked like the start of a Murder Inc. !

Yeah, but IF it's true that he was cocky and didn't think he'd be considered a suspect, then why bother taking the truck/trailer to his Mom's house in the first place? There's no logical reason for him to have parked it there, other than to hide it temporarily.

If he didn't think he'd be considered a suspect, why wouldn't he have parked it somewhere less out of the way?....like on the farm or somewhere other than his Mom's? Just doesn't make sense to me. It's common sense that LE is always going to contact a possible suspect's immediate family right off the bat.

If you join the group "Help Find Tim Bosma" on FB (the official site), check out the 4 admins. One of them is a pilot instructor. . . this is what is posted ofcourse, but there are tons of aircraft/flight pics too.

I believe DM thought he could outsmart LE.

Hiding the truck in a trailer and park it in his moms driveway (house not in his name, mom has a different last name, reported that he was estranged from her)

Ayr property...media video shows area that was hidden and out of the way in a bush, he probably wasn't thinking the neighbours saw anything, like him driving in an incinerator. He thought he was getting rid of evidence/TB by using the incinerator.

Im really surprised that he was not worried about the wife seeing him, who could provide a description and id him.

Wish they would release video of the other vehicle. Somebody will recognize it. That I'm sure of.

I wish they would too! I am pretty good at identifying makes of vehicles even from the grainiest picture (as I am sure many on here are) and there is a good chance that we could identify the make and model since LE seem to be stumped.

I cannot see how this could interfere in any way with the investigation. LE have had this video for about a week now and it should have been released days ago! I don't know why they are sitting on this stuff. I know some will say we have to trust the judgement of LE but lets face it they had some pretty lucky breaks to get this far in this case.

Could the second vehicle be the red Dodge pick-up owned by DM? Do we know the whereabouts of this red truck? I was hoping one of the journalist's would ask about the red-truck but mostly what I heard at the presser were questions of the inane variety "can you tell us about motive" "when do you expect to make further arrests". I was glad that one of the journalists asked about AM and the officer said he has been interviewed and ruled out as a suspect but what about SS? I didn't hear anyone ask about SS.

I suspect the Stun gun was used inside the car, I suspect DM was the driver , TB was passenger and the second suspect was sitting behind,
A stun gun? never heard that claim yet put out by the police? Hmmm

I recall a fair bit of discussion regarding why DM would be so stupid to not cover up the tattoo, considering it was a fairly unique identifying factor.

If DM was the one who was "driving" during the first test drive, it's possible that he was trying to cover the tattoo up with a long sleeve shirt, but if it was on his right wrist (the pics show similar looking tattoos on both wrists, on the outside), perhaps the shirt bunched up a bit when his hands were up on the steering wheel? If the owner of that first truck was sitting in the passenger seat, he would likely have had a pretty good view of DMs hands on the wheel and would have easily noticed the tattoo. IMO.

I'm trying to catch up after a busy day of work. Just want to clarify--

1. Was the body found on the surface? (If that is the case kind of odd he didn't bury the burned parts).

2. As for the incinerator idea, I understand a neighbour alleged that, but did they actually find an incinerator?

3. My take is if it was in the middle of the field (I don't know that), he probably dropped it from above and then had a bonfire. Any 150 lb body would be hard to move alone. Of course he has all types of equipment to move stuff around.

4. My husband said he heard a reporter say they may never find the accomplices because he might have killed them too. Did you hear that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname