Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for that report Matou. :seeya: I would hope the murdered him quickly before burning him. Just sickening. An autopsy will be conducted to see if they can determine how Tim died. Gunshot?

LE should be providing the public with this video IMO. Being as they cannot ID the perp driving the second vehicle, now has come the time to ask for the public's assistance. Of course in Canada here LE are very tight lipped about their investigations, but there comes a time when the public need to know certain details. Afterall, I believe most crimes are solved by the public's input and tips. GRRR. Let's hope no one else becomes victims to these sickos. :banghead: It is so aggravating to read this: But it is not known who was in the vehicle that followed Bosma's truck. Please release the video LE. Just as in the Tori Stafford case, LE release a grainy video of the woman walking away with Tori and someone in the public was able to ID the murderer.

Video evidence shows that when Bosma's truck left his Ancaster home, there was a second vehicle following, he said. The second suspect is a male, and a description of that person has been released by police. But it is not known who was in the vehicle that followed Bosma's truck.
Police said they are now looking for at least two others, in addition to Dellen Millard, the Toronto man arrested on the weekend. He is awaiting a court appearance Wednesday.

Wasn't there some reference to a wolf when the other language was translated upthread?

Yes there was in a tweet from "The Second Timothy" to AM.

There was a previous tweet (from Second Timothy to AM) saying the spider caught the flies or something as well.

I think Occam's Razor probably applies here. I really think this was a theft that went bad. Not because DM didn't have the money to buy a truck, but because he thought it would be fun to steal one.

Would be interesting to find out if the incinerator is rented or owned. If owned, when was it purchased? Does the purchase coincide with the purchase of the farm? If so, then one has to wonder.... Pretty easy to hide ashes on a working farm. DM needed a farm like a hole in the head. Has to be another angle with the farm.

I wondered the same thing. Could they have been stupid enough to have rented that incinerator? Did the neighbour who took the picture indicate that it had just shown up on the farm? The only other place it could have been is at the hangar or it belongs to one of the other people. Perhaps they also have a farm, or a family member has one, in which the incinerator is used. I hope that is the break LE need to find the other guys. Find out the ownership of the incinerator. Especially if it was removed from the farm before LE got there.

MOO

What is strange to me is why in the world wouldn't LE ask for the public's help in locating other suspect(s)? Do they have any idea who the other suspect(s) is/are?

They did ask for public help!! they made that clear during the presser today...tip lines still open ....the description still provided of suspect 2....it is in all of the news reports as well

It sounds like DM worked with lots of ppl who could have had access to his many vehicles and trailers. Seems too stupid for him to put the trailer on his mom's property himself. It could have been done by one of the other two suspects/employees.
You have to wonder if these guys are still alive when u hear about "the farm".

Yes there was in a tweet from "The Second Timothy" to AM.

There was a previous tweet (from Second Timothy to AM) saying the spider caught the flies or something as well.

I'm just guessing, but it seems a lot of these tweets are in code. imo

You have to read from the beginning there is a lot of info posted on this.
The first guy that they met up with was setup at industrial area
the seller said that he was surprised and odd to him and suspicious that these two arrived on foot not by car, during their discussion they were asking if the vehicle was equipped with GPS which it was, they went for test drive and it ended there they never returned, also the Police said that the seller was much bigger which could of deterrent them from any attack

Hmm...gps. I take it that TB's truck did not come equipped with gps? Might explain another reason why his truck was a better fit to steal.

MOO

You have to read from the beginning there is a lot of info posted on this.
The first guy that they met up with was setup at industrial area
the seller said that he was surprised and odd to him and suspicious that these two arrived on foot not by car, during their discussion they were asking if the vehicle was equipped with GPS which it was, they went for test drive and it ended there they never returned, also the Police said that the seller was much bigger which could of deterrent them from any attack

I am beginning to think that the GPS was in fact the main deterrent, because depending on the type, it could be reverse tracked when stolen. Size of the guy may not have mattered.

i hate to think about this... but would a burning body smell? like smell really bad... not just smell like something burning.

i guess i'm curious to know if it would smell in an incinerator as well as if it would smell in a regular burning.

When someone is selling their truck, wouldn't they include the fact that it had a GPS? Would be a good selling feature, so I'm even more curious about this first seller and his truck. Wish we could see his advertisement.

Where is said police quote that first truck had gps? No such thing was said to my recollection... Unless today, i havnt watched video yet.

I am beginning to think that the GPS was in fact the main deterrent, because depending on the type, it could be reverse tracked when stolen. Size of the guy may not have mattered.

Well if that was case... Police would have said gps....not his size as factor.. Gps although, can be rendered useless if a jammer, which anyone can purchase, is used. Gps jammers are widely available online

Tonight's news talked about an SUV following TB's truck, but that they didn't know what type of SUV.

WM's obit mentioned a few "missions" he was involved in.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

One mission mentioned can be found here.
https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=4435958&V_TOKEN=1368573722634&crpNm=Canadian%20flora%20and%20fauna%20society&crpNmbr=&bsNmbr=

This corporation appears to be active, but has not lawfully updated its directors listing, and seems to have not filed any books for a long time. I am curious if money is being moved through it still. It also has zero web presence and seems to not have its name attached to any charitable events of functions to date.

MSM mentions that the Cherry Red Truck was listed under Millard Holdings LTD.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/14/tim_bosma_dellen_millard_to_be_charged_with_murder.html

A search on txm.com/tsxventure for "Millard Holdings LTD." shows a corporation of the same name that seems to have nothing to do with the Millard family. I do not know if Canadian business law allows for two holdings companies to have the same name. Perhaps the DM related Millard Holdings has been dissolved ?

Follow the money, find clues.

What other cases did DMs lawyer have. I can't find a website for his firm

I believe it was ReignBrf who seemed to have some knowledge of DM's fam....care to weigh in on the latest? I'm curious about this tragedy you mention that happened in 1984 which is how you met WM and MB. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if asking these types of q's is appropriate, so if it's not, please let me know and I'll delete the post

Quick question: In the Q&A after the 2:30 briefing today did DS Kavanagh say that recent search warrants were issued for 3 vehicles in Halton Region?

They did ask for public help!! they made that clear during the presser today...tip lines still open ....the description still provided of suspect 2....it is in all of the news reports as well

Description of the second suspect.

Sandie Benitah and Chris Fox, cp24.com
Published Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:41AM EDT
Last Updated Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:22PM EDT

The suspect was described as being white with a medium build. He is around five-foot-nine with dark hair. He was wearing a red hooded sweatshirt that was pulled over his head

In regards to the reports that the daughter is in "a safe place and doing well".... I'm not sure if that proves any awareness on the family's part of the seriousness of what was going on or escalates the concerns. If I believed I may be the only eyewitness who could identify the suspects in what I believed to at least be a kidnapping and theft, I'd be making sure that my children were in a safe place as well, and not staying with me, in my home, where the perps would know where to find me.

I get that too I have children as well and I would be fearful but what's not right with that is that from day one on the media they showed how the police set up a command unit right in their garage and from day one the house has been constantly occupied by police and a ton of people. There would not have to be mention of the daughter being in a safe place. I dunno... like others, this just stuck out to me. AM twittered picture of food which is odd to say the least. I KNOW he was cleared but maybe someone was using his accounts like someone may be using DM's mom's house for the trailer ext. OBVIOUSLY AM and everyone else knows that his account was being watched and that picture would be found. Would that pic be to be cheeky about someone being held or hiding out? Critical hours, asking people to stay out of the way, "just hand out flyers", reporting in the interview that speculation could jeapordize Tim's welfare... I know it's far fetched but I can see how some might build suspicion around some of these things.

As for PL and DM being connected I dont' think it's anything more than the fact that they both fly... if you fly or take lessons, you are going to bump into other people in the area that do... simple as that.

Quick question: In the Q&A after the 2:30 briefing today did DS Kavanagh say that recent search warrants were issued for 3 vehicles in Halton Region?

It was in Hamilton. iMO they were likely the suv DM was pulled over in, Tims truck and possibly the trailer or a 3rd vehicle not yet mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname