Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The area where TBs phone was recovered has an upscale hotel and a busy distribution warehouse, with cameras that do pan and point across the street. ( I know this personally ). With the new information about multiple vehicles, I wonder if either companies cameras could determine if they were still following each other at that point in the night.

I am a little lost... Who is PL?

PL is an administrator on the "Help find Tim Bosma (OFFICIAL PAGE)" Facebook event. There are two people with the initials PL, but he is the one who works as a flight instructor at Waterloo-Wellington Flight Centre (Waterloo is where DMs hangar is located). He was an old friend of TBs and has some old photos of him (2007 ish) on his FB.

Are you in trouble? Are you afraid of your husband?

If you have information that may be relevant to this case and are afraid to leave a message on the tip line, please call your local police station immediately and explain your situation to the responding officer.

If you are that concerned call the Hamilton Police directly... don't worry about waiting for someone to answer the tip line. Someone will answer the direct line to the station.

awww if you read Ellyse FB post she said her jaw dropped when she saw 300 shares...it has well over 17,000 now ! wonder what her jaw is doing now lol

PL is an administrator on the "Help find Tim Bosma (OFFICIAL PAGE)" Facebook event. There are two people with the initials PL, but he is the one who works as a flight instructor at Waterloo-Wellington Flight Centre (Waterloo is where DMs hangar is located). He was an old friend of TBs and has some old photos of him (2007 ish) on his FB.

Which in that circumstance...it is possible he may have met, or know of millard family.... I got it...

Has anyone found out how DM's father died? Spoiled rich kid wanting more money then dad would allow him? Did DM have a job? Did DM know he was in his father's will? I bet a dollar to a donut he knew he was the the only beneficiary. Has it been determined whether the company was left dire financial straits? That business is worth huge dollars, but without business or takers, it's not worth anything. Poor, little rich kid didn't want to work for a living and could not unload the business? Upset because his expensive hobby couldn't continue without money? Being his father passed in December, only five months ago, would the estate have been settled by now? What kind of relationships did his parents have with each other? Obviously her last name is different; did she remarry, go back to her maiden name? How close was DM to his mother? So many unanswered questions.

Were WM and MB ever even married? In a news article someone linked from 1981 they were both arrested during the filming of a seal hunting documentary in PEI and the article at the time refers to them as WM and MB. In the article she called WM her director on the film she was assisting on. So back then she was still MB. DM would have been born a few years later so perhaps they were not even married at the time. Also in WM's obituary, MB speaks about the memory of first encountering WM when his voice came over the loudspeaker during a flight to Edmonton "I am your copilot". WM was a first officer (co-pilot) for Air Canada for years. FWIW he was also suspended by Air Canada for wearing his hair too long and refusing to cut it. Counter-establishment behaviour seems to run in the family.

Hello, I am a new member, but have read since day one. All of you are amazing. I have been trying to phone in a tip on the tip line and I wont leave a message. Is any one else experiencing this problem?
My experience on selling something on a Kijiji was very strange, but the timing of it all is now even more strange, and very concerning. my husband said be careful. what I am asking does anyone know a direct line to get someone to answer? As I am not leaving a message to a tip line as hubby says Don't. So I don't want them to call me when he is home. Please assist.
Even the area is getting more and more concerning, as its right in that area. Just a very, very strange Kijiji response. Who can I actually talk to?
I would keep trying or look at #s at this site http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/Admin/ContactUs Stay safe :)

I cant understand why they would plan a murder over a truck.

IMHO: i don't think they planned a murder. i think they planned a robbery and ended up murdering TB either by accident or through rage/emotion.

I'm really concerned that court will find there is not evidence to place DM as being the murderer. If so, what kind of sentence would he get? would he still get maximum (life)?

IMHO: i don't think they planned a murder. i think they planned a robbery and ended up murdering TB either by accident or through rage/emotion.

I'm really concerned that court will find there is not evidence to place DM as being the murderer. If so, what kind of sentence would he get? would he still get maximum (life)?

I don't know. An incinerator and a burned body is pretty damning evidence imo

Remember, forcible confinement plus the death of the victim = first degree murder.

Were WM and MB ever even married? In a news article someone linked from 1981 they were both arrested during the filming of a seal hunting documentary in PEI and the article at the time refers to them as WM and MB. In the article she called WM her director on the film she was assisting on. So back then she was still MB. DM would have been born a few years later so perhaps they were not even married at the time. Also in WM's obituary, MB speaks about the memory of first encountering WM when his voice came over the loudspeaker during a flight to Edmonton "I am your copilot". WM was a first officer (co-pilot) for Air Canada for years. FWIW he was also suspended by Air Canada for wearing his hair too long and refusing to cut it. Counter-establishment behaviour seems to run in the family.

Some women, particularly those with an established professional career or well-known "name" in their community/society, will choose NOT to take their husband's surname upon marriage.

Yes, a death that occurs during the commission of a kidnapping is considered first degree murder in Canada. And regardless if the death of TB was intentional, that is what happened. Therefore all of the participants should be facing a first degree murder charge. Life with the possibility of parole after 25 years.

MOO

Um.. If Tim didn't leave any personal info on his ad on Kijjii, how did they know his number to contact him?

Did Tim leavechis phone number on his ad?

I am new here but I've been reading the forums for a while.

It's DM's father's obituary that is bothering me. It's an odd obit in my mind.

Since the writer of the obituary states "he was my father" and DM is the only surviving son, I am making the assumption that he wrote the obituary.

Specifically these two sentences caught my attention:

His hope was for a time when cooperation would be the norm and competition was only friendly. Prior to his death, was his father facing unfriendly competition? Did he die because of stress related illness?

and

He believed we can make a difference in the world. With Wayne in my heart, I believe we must. Did DM feel the need to avenge his father?

Every time I read it, I get the sense that he's eluding to something; a hidden message in plain sight.

It's a gut feeling. Maybe I am reading to much into it. Maybe not.

These sentences are taken out of context so here is the the link again to the obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

I just needed to get that off my chest. I should clarify. I don't think it's TB he was after, but perhaps he was angry at certain groups or persons in general and it got twisted around to TB.

MOO - if a body intact was found I would agree with you, but the fact that they knew enough to burn the body makes me think it was planned and with the incinerator being discovered by a neighbour is really unsettling

Um.. If Tim didn't leave any personal info on his ad on Kijjii, how did they know his number to contact him?

Did Tim leavechis phone number on his ad?

kijiji has a direct contact form which sends an email to the buyer. edit - i mean the seller

I do believe the accused contacted him through autotrader however

Are you telling me that the Roseville Rd. neighbour heard about DM's name being released and then went for a walk (in wet weather if it was Saturday) onto DM's farm property and took a picture of the incinerator? This was not smart (for multiple reasons) but I'm glad that he/she remained safe.

This source: http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/sto...-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html?cmp=rss actually says that the neighbour saw it on the site on Friday...which doesn't make sense to me (since DM's name wasn't released until Saturday) unless he/she could see it from the road (i.e. without going onto the property...but the photo suggests that it was taken up close).

What I wonder is, did the suspects even know that Tim Bosma's wife saw them when they arrived for the test drive? She saw them, but that does not mean that they knew she saw them, perhaps she saw from inside the house and they did not see her. That could happen at my house. Tim could have popped in the house for something before leaving on the test drive, that would be when he told his wife that they were from Toronto and he would be right back. If they did not know that she had seen them, that could explain why they were not being very careful about anything. She called the police when her husband did not come back and gave a description of the two suspects. It was her description of the two guys she saw, that caused the other guy that took them on a test drive of his truck to come forward with the information about the tattoo. While it was the tattoo that got DM caught, without the wife's description of the two men, we may have never found out about the tattoo.
its great she was able to ID them but those faces will forever haunt her :(

Hey everyone. F

Tim's cellphone likely ended up in Brantford to throw off the trail. Cellphones are GPS trackable, the suspects and accused would know this, so it stands that this phone was probably discarded as soon as possible.

F.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone tip police off they'd seen a black truck behind that building in Brantford and that is how they knew to search there? That location is a direct turn off the highway from Ancaster. I figured the scuffle took place there and he lost the phone at the time.

Otherwise I have no clue how the phone was found because apparently the signal was off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname