Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many seats does the truck have? Would be helpful to know if front and back were both removed.

Could the seats and frames have been incinerated? What might remain on a Dodge Ram seat frame after those sorts of temperatures?

I believe it was burned as well, it will melt if it reached 1000 C

Seats may have had drugs or money hidden in them from a previous owner was what I was thinking...

It's very easy to use the autotrader website to search for what you are looking for as well. I agree about this case being close to home as I've sold vehicles this way myself.

Yes and you can enter exactly what you're looking for and the general area in which you are willing to travel for what you're looking for. I'm assuming that LE will be confiscating any computers DM had access to. And with the phone number of the burner phone, I have to believe they can also get numbers of phones the accomplices were using.

MOO

Seats may have had drugs or money hidden in them from a previous owner was what I was thinking...

Wonder how long Tim had owned it. Or if he had crossed into the states recently? Maybe drugs were stashed in the seats.

How many seats does the truck have? Would be helpful to know if front and back were both removed.

Well this particular truck only has 4. Front bench is 2 seats, same with rear....although the rear my be one...not 100% sure.

CTV news at 6 (TV) just announced that Wayne Millard, DM's father, committed suicide in the house that the two shared

I believe it was burned as well, it will melt if it reached 1000 C

Well if so, they would have to cut up the seats.... The incinerator compartment does not look like it can take big objects like a seat.

CTV news at 6 (TV) just announced that Wayne Millard, DM's father, committed suicide in the house that the two shared

Well, that seems a little fishy... Im sure an inquiry in his death will lead to an exhumation....

Well if so, they would have to cut up the seats.... The incinerator compartment does not look like it can take big objects like a seat.

seats have frame that one person can bend, I used to have F150 long time ago and was replacing seats inside and I broke them apart in minutes

Now that is interesting. I'm not thinking of DM having killed him. But it would certainly have affected him to be abandoned in that way. I don't know why, but I can't shake the organized crime/chop shop thoughts. He seems to have acted desperately. Not like someone with a great deal of wealth at hand, but like someone who was about to lose everything.

The more I think about this I think DM got involved in something he had no idea how big it was, probably involved with very bad people. The 2 Nd suspect was probably not a friend and that's why he hid himself so much better. Just seems strange that if DM was mastermind how he got caught and the others have disappeared basically.

Do I think he's innocent? No but I'm betting he had no idea what he was getting into and hi silence may also be a ploy so that the others don't know the cops are onto them. Could also be to protect DMs family.

that is interesting,
Upon searching Millard it seems more sites come up adding to database info
I have found these post on one of the forums
http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=67743

it seems like MillardAir had good and bad days it was slowly declining ,
some posted good comments and some bad..

Wonder how long Tim had owned it. Or if he had crossed into the states recently? Maybe drugs were stashed in the seats.

I don't believe it had anything to do with drugs (as is suggested above).... it doesnt add up as to why the gang targeted the same type of vehicle in etobicoke....

Chop shop running smoothly in Mississauga hangar and then the move to Waterloo hangar and then dad commits suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90