Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if DM owns property in Ingersoll? I can find info on CM's parents that says they lived there as well as CM living there.

http://genealogy.ocl.net/tribune/se...page=10&SortBy=Surname&Start_RS=10&sf=Surname

I keep looking at the car theft ring angle and while looking into trucks stolen I came across this. While it looks unrelated(no description of suspects) it is a huge truck AND it went missing in Ingersoll, which explains my first question. Perhaps property was passed down thru estates etc??

http://www.oxfordcrimestoppers.com/s/crime-week/
(you have to scroll down to see stolen truck info!)

ALL MOO

I think you watch too much CSI!

I watch Border Patrol a lot and it seems similar cases happened on US/Mexico border where the targeted vehicle was lost and panic started, and usually end up with Innocent victim killed

Have we had confirmation that the wife of SS has spoken to the media? I saw that brought up a couple pages back, and then it just dropped off the radar again.

Has SS been named in MSM yet and are we allowed to discuss? Just trying to catch up.

I watch Border Patrol a lot and it seems similar cases happened on US/Mexico border where the targeted vehicle was lost and panic started, and usually end up with Innocent victim killed

It is fairly? common I think, I live in a Canada/US border town, and have heard of people thinking they were being followed, then going to the Police station and being asked if they had just crossed the border, then being told they may have drugs planted in thier car.

An incinerator has been found at a farm owned by the man accused of murdering Tim Bosma, the homicide detective in charge of the investigation has confirmed.

But police are not certain if it was used to burn the Ancaster man’s body, said Hamilton police Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...or_found_at_farm_owned_by_dellan_millard.html

This is from today. Didn't you guys figure this out a couple of days ago? :waitasec:

IIRC, i remember seeing the picture of the incinerator on WS monday may 13th evening - before the presser announcing his death!!

Well ..... I would have to add the word allegedly to this story now???

We only have one person's word that this test drive took place, along with the info that two people were on foot?

Not calling anyone a liar, but if this was an industrial business lot, where's the cctv footage?

imo

Good point. I've been very curious about this lead, too because, so far as we know, he's a primary witness in this case. He's kind of the 260 pound gorilla in the room - the guy that can id the DM tattoo - the guy who is at work in an urban industrial park on a Sunday afternoon - whose mere physical presence was so terrifying that two or three murderers slunk away and decided to go find another truck to steal instead and somebody else to murder.

I swear when this first all started and they showed the ad on the local news, that the ad had a "click here to show phone number" button on it.... Of course I can't find it now ... found it Bosma had included his cell phone number in the ad, so clipped from middle of story found here http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/07/hamilton-missing-man.html?cmp=rss... Why is kijiji changing their story ? ? ? I KNOW I saw the phone number before the ad was removed.
Well, the ad is gone now, so only kijiji may know what was really there (unless someone captured a screen shot). I too thought all kijiji ads showed the first 6 digits of the phone number and you had to click to see the rest, but when I look now, not even half of them do. People just don't want their phone numbers harvested by telemarketers.

"TORONTO - Police are now considering a “thrill kill” as a possible motive for the mysterious slaying of Tim Bosma.

“It is seriously being looked at,” said one police source. “There is a theory that it was about stealing a truck but also hurting somebody"

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/05/16/20826056.html

True but that adds in more factors: a missing person AND their missing vehicle. I don't know....he is a thrill seeker, true. This is pretty extreme and involved so many risks with Tim's wife seeing them and the fact they went to his home.

Which leads me to this: How did DM contact Tim about the truck in the first place? I'm reading that the kijjiji add had no contact info at all. Why have the add in the first place if no one can contact about the item for sale? Was it through autotrader or an actual sign on the truck? I'm so confused about the part.

When you sign up for Kijiji, any person who is interested is forwarded to your email although they don't know your email address. Of course if you answer the forwarded email then they will have your email address. I have sold on Kijiji before and buyers don't see the contact information.

Many skilled trades have been mentioned ..... electrician, plumber, and TB himself, heating and cooling contractor.

Who built the home for TB and who were the sub-contractors?

Do you mean something like harvesting body parts to sell or dismemberment? This case hurts my head.

No no I mean like using another piece of farm equipment so it fits in that incinerator *barf* Who knows what else is under those tents, equipment etc

Damage control by kijiji IMO. This story could potentially hurt theie numbers. Lots of people I am sure will think twice before using it in the future due to this happening IMO

OK but.... why LIE, just be honest. Take away the option to have a phone number displayed? I am not going to not use kijiji because of this. I am going to NOT use them because they are lying and trying to cover it up....

It is fairly? common I think, I live in a Canada/US border town, and have heard of people thinking they were being followed, then going to the Police station and being asked if they had just crossed the border, then being told they may have drugs planted in thier car.

I am starting to believe that this was motive, drugs or money or gun were stashed in the car, the LE didn't say much what else was done to the car beside missing seats, I can not think other things beside need for the car or something hidden in the car that these were looking for..

Many skilled trades have been mentioned ..... electrician, plumber, and TB himself, heating and cooling contractor.

Who built the home for TB and who were the sub-contractors?

I don't believe anyone has been identified as being an electrician. There was a comment made earlier about Tim himself wearing "an electricians ring", but that was not correct. Engineers, rather than electricians, wear the iron or steel ring that Tim wore. Tim must have been an engineer to wear that ring and worked in HVAC.

Remember that Millard was seen at his mothers house with "friends" in the backyard by his neighbour just after the trailer was parked there.

I don't think I've seen the link that places Millard at his mother's house with friends. There was a CBC report, among others, http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/05/12/hamilton-bosma-mother.html that placed him outside his own house on Wednesday night...

"A neighbour who lived next door to Millard in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke confirmed to CBC News his family ran and operated Millard Air....

....Earlier this week, Millard's home was raided by Toronto police, neighbours said. He lived there alone after his father died six months ago. He was last seen by neighbours Wednesday evening working outside on his house with a few other men."

The time line here is a bit puzzling in that his Mother's neighbors report seeing the truck in the driveway on Thursday morning suggesting that it must have been driven there sometime in the Wednesday/Thursday overnight by person or persons so far unknown.

The only reference I've seen about DM being at his mother's house is a neighbor's comment about not having seen him in years. (Don't know where that is now but I could dig back for it.) Do you have something more current on the subject? Thanks.

Damage control by kijiji IMO. This story could potentially hurt theie numbers. Lots of people I am sure will think twice before using it in the future due to this happening IMO

First of all, I do believe it was the autotrader ad not the kijiji ad I read that was answered. However, I notice that when a contact phone number with XXXX as the last 4 digits is posted on kijiji, clicking it reverals the whole number with no additional input required. That is a serious security hole any savvy telemarketer could exploit to harvest thousands of phone numbers. Kijiji had better fix that. Even sending an email to the seller requires typing in characters from an image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse