Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some things I don't understand. If I'm DM why do I

Leave the incinerator in the open when I have a barn to hide it

Put the most sought after truck in my trailer and park at my moms

Stick around Toronto at all ? Surely this guy has the finances and resources to leave ASAP

Let myself be easily identified when my partner in crime has his everything but his height n weight.

Things I just don't understand

I think the incinerator was out of site from the road, up over a slight hill, but visible enough that a curious neighbour saw it while out for a walk and took a picture of it on Friday to show police.

Perhaps DM wasn't told the details of what was "going down" with TB and the test drive. Maybe as far as DM knew, that's all it was going to be, a test drive, but his friends were the ones with other plans, and DM was really put behind the 8 ball when things went down... but DM is involved in as yet unknown business with the other suspects... and DM was being tested to see if he could be trusted... but everything just exploded in their faces when DMs tattoo was identified.... and since DM was ID'd, they are trying to pin it all back on DM.

Can somebody please refresh my memory --- where, in relation to the Bosma home, was there video evidence of there being a 2nd vehicle following them? Bosma lived in a rural area, it was night/dark when they went for the test drive -- so where was this 2nd vehicle videoed?

I don't recall that information being published. However, LE would have looked at all the surveillance video available along all the possible routes TB's truck would have taken and must have seen the 2nd vehicle following in more than one instance.

Do you have link? I have been wondering about this ...when i heard him speak on the radio after the court appearance he stated that he couldnt say where he knew him from....and that it wasnt from a case (not exact)

I had speculated accounting could be the connection as Deepaks wife is an accountant and DM had that interest....
let me see if I can dig it up..it was his first speaking right after Dellen was officially charged

Yes I read that too. It's interesting that the movie is based on a French comic translated as "The Heir". There is also a video game. IDK. Pretty interesting but may be nothing. I'm trying for the "social media" angle as disclosed by LE.

I seem to remember someone else mentioning a video game angle. Something about a group of 4 guys, and car jacking or something to that respect. It may have been on here or fb not sure. What is the premise of the game, do you know??

If suspect 2 is dead and LE knows this if he was found on the farm....how long do you think they could keep that quiet? If suspect 2 is dead then that would allow DM to try to pin everything on #2 and claim dumb?

Probably about two weeks for forensics to come in if they rush it. If suspect # 2 is dead, then DM is still facing 1st degree murder no matter which way one looks at it.

If Suspect #2 killed TB, then DM had to have killed Suspect #2. If TB killed suspect #2, then DM killed TB so it is still 1st degree murder.

DM is in so deep there is no way to crawl out.

When LE announced a slew of search warrants around DM's arrest, they said that they had warrants to search three vehicles. One of those would be TB's truck I assume. Beyond that - DM's Ram could be one of the remaining two, he also has a Yukon he was arrested in, and I am not sure if the trailer itself counts as a vehicle...

I'm still catching up on the threads today but my question is, where are the 3 vehicles that are being searched in Hamilton? They also said there were vehicles in the hanger that were being searched as well. So, what's in Hamilton that he would have vehicles there?

It would not surprise me in the least to learn that the 2nd suspect that was in the truck with TB and DM is deceased. Not a thing to back this up other than it simply makes sense and coincides with DM not ratting out the 2nd suspect in the test ride of the truck. Also is probably a good reason why LE cannot find the 2nd suspect (assuming it was the same dude that went on the first test ride when they chickened out).

Perhaps "Hoodie Guy" (2nd suspect) and the SUV driver suspect are part of a gang/mob who have connections on the inside (prison)? DM may choose to NOT rat out the co-conspirators, even though it might mean getting 1st degree charges reduced to 2nd degree, because he (DM) would still be going away to a maximum security institution where mates of the gang/mob could seek vengeance.

Theory: If we go with the motive only being the theft of T's truck, someone connected to DM may have worked in TB's home or with T, around the time TB put his truck up for sale.

The accomplice knew TB would recognize him, so they premeditated TB's murder.

What is the sentence today in Ontario for grand theft auto?

I don't recall that information being published. However, LE would have looked at all the surveillance video available along all the possible routes TB's truck would have taken and must have seen the 2nd vehicle following in more than one instance.

TB's truck and following SUV were seen in Brantford business park (all alone together) as per the news conference were LE first announced the second tailing vehicle

I wonder how long DM's mom has lived at the Kleinburg addy where the trailer was found, and who else may live there, or owned the house prior to her. FWIW, a google of that addy brings up the Locate Family site which provides the name D. P*******. There is a Toronto area hockey player with that surname, and it makes me ponder once again about the hockey tweet possibly being a veiled reference to where the trailer was prior to it being located by LE.

Probably about two weeks for forensics to come in if they rush it. If suspect # 2 is dead, then DM is still facing 1st degree murder no matter which way one looks at it.

If Suspect #2 killed TB, then DM had to have killed Suspect #2. If TB killed suspect #2, then DM killed TB so it is still 1st degree murder.

DM is in so deep there is no way to crawl out.
I was thinking more of #2 killed TB and the people in car 2 took care of #2 might be his angle and he didn't know.....he was just told his part was to handle the truck. Ugh this is killing my head.... too many factors here...

Perhaps "Hoodie Guy" (2nd suspect) and the SUV driver suspect are part of a gang/mob who have connections on the inside (prison)? DM may choose to NOT rat out the co-conspirators, even though it might mean getting 1st degree charges reduced to 2nd degree, because he (DM) would still be going away to a maximum security institution where mates of the gang/mob could seek vengeance.

My opinion only(MOO) is that the only person DM would not rat out would be himself.

Well, there's the unidentified vehicle that followed TB's pickup on the test drive. I expect the police broke into the trailer without the need for a warrant looking for TB.

I doubt it.. they need to follow procedure or evidence can be thrown out. You cannot just barge into places without lawful reason...and the truck was not visible from the outside of trailer from what I can tell. What I find odd...is that a neighbor called to report a trailer on someones driveway !!!! It just seems too convenient to me. Plus I am guessing that said neighbor didn't want his/her name disclosed ...

[quoteIf suspect 2 is dead and LE knows this if he was found on the farm....how long do you think they could keep that quiet? If suspect 2 is dead then that would allow DM to try to pin everything on #2 and claim dumb?
][/quote]
Dont think so, unless #2 commited suicide ??

The home where the trailer was parked is in a neighbourhood of VERY expensive homes - I'd be surprised that no one along that street, nor streets leading to it, had no exterior home security cameras.

I'm still catching up on the threads today but my question is, where are the 3 vehicles that are being searched in Hamilton? They also said there were vehicles in the hanger that were being searched as well. So, what's in Hamilton that he would have vehicles there?

The investigation force is in Hamilton...3 vehicles were towed to Hamilton because that's where the investigation is HQ'ed...LE did not specify which 3 vehicles but TB's would be one of them

they towed the trailer (with the truck in it) to Hamilton - police release - I believe they would also have towed DMs vehicle to Hamilton when they picked him up - vehicles were not found in Hamilton just brought here for investigation

I think it has most to do with Hamilton Police Services having the lead in the investigation...we know that the trailer was brought back here so it is likely 1 of 3, the vehicle Dellen was arrested in is likely 2 of 3...most have speculated that the red ram is the third. None of these have been confirmed though.

The home where the trailer was parked is in a neighbourhood of VERY expensive homes - I'd be surprised that no one along that street, nor streets leading to it, had no exterior home security cameras.

Yes... or even the streets leading to this 'court' residence... all expensive homes. One of them would have a camera at least... jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member