Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do a reverse phone lookup on postal code M6S 4B3 for the 6-unit residential...well there are no numbers assigned to that building...so likely vacant?

So he has a $1.4M residential building that is producing no income?

After reading this, imo it is doubtful this murder was about a truck, but just MOO.

DM has quite the real estate portfolio!

How do they know the vehicle following behind the truck was connected?

They have surveillance video of the 2 vehicles following each other closely in a deserted industrial complex late at night. Logically, they must be connected.

"Позвоните в волка"
It has a mistake or it is not Russian. The closest languages are Belorussian and Ukrainian, or it was written by a person who knows Russian as the second language.

After translating to English differently not "Call the wolf" but "Call TO the wolf", and searching the web for it, got a song: Hero Fails - Call to the Wolf.
A creepy coincidence?
Have not listen it yet.

There is a band called "And the Hero Fails" that has a song called "March of the Wolf" AND "Call to the Wolf"

Link is here; http://www.last.fm/music/And+the+Hero+Fails

If you do a reverse phone lookup on postal code M6S 4B3 for the 6-unit residential...well there are no numbers assigned to that building...so likely vacant?

307 Riverside Dr is a pretty amazing looking property. When you google it, it appears that there are only 2 vacant units in it. Many people rely solely on cell phones these days so the fact that there are no results on a phone number search isn't really all that surprising.

Yes they did, with her full co-operation.

Do you have a link for that please? Anything I saw, had the neighbours being upset that the police had not yet searched her residence days after the trailer was found. I missed the updated info, only saw that they removed the trailer with her cooperation.

I wonder if the neighbours even knew or realized he was her son.

Affluent neighbourhood, IMO, they would know exactly who lived next to them. Let's not forget that up until this point Millard was a name of pride for Canadian aviation. IMO they knew.

Not sure that the neighbour reported it, I believe that the neighbour was questioned after the police arrived.

An unusually interesting neighbor if anyone cares to check. This person is, of course, outside the realm of investigation and none of our business. Also interesting.

The back door of a vehicle-hauling trailer opens from the top and is pulled downward so that it (the trailer door) can be used a ramp to unload or load the vehicle.

This one doesnt have that style door. There was on Am's fb

That doesn't surprise me. In a 6 unit building each occupant has their own phone. Cell phones, most likely. Why would a single land line be assigned to this address?

First off, hi everyone. This is my first post but I've been following this board for about a week now. I'm impressed by the great sleuthing everyone is doing.

As far as the ad goes, you can pull it from googles cache. Just google "ad id 482363749" then click the small down arrow to show googles cache from May 8th.

The comment at the bottom of the ad has been mentioned already. I find it very puzzling that's for sure.

It says its missing for me.. can you screenshot it??

They have surveillance video of the 2 vehicles following each other closely in a deserted industrial complex late at night. Logically, they must be connected.
Or maybe not related at all...although logically likely

I seem to remember someone else mentioning a video game angle. Something about a group of 4 guys, and car jacking or something to that respect. It may have been on here or fb not sure. What is the premise of the game, do you know??

Millard would have grown up at a time when playing "Grand Theft Auto", and its successors, were quite popular.

Vehicle theft for kicks, violence against the owners and bystanders, and a morally screwed up theme for a game.

The reference to "social media activity" indulged in by Millard and his circle of friends: iPhones, FB, Twitter, and so on. Have we explored the gaming forums yet?

First off, hi everyone. This is my first post but I've been following this board for about a week now. I'm impressed by the great sleuthing everyone is doing.

As far as the ad goes, you can pull it from googles cache. Just google "ad id 482363749" then click the small down arrow to show googles cache from May 8th.

The comment at the bottom of the ad has been mentioned already. I find it very puzzling that's for sure.

Welcome to Websleuths!

This ad has been mentioned before so am going to take a snapshot of it so others can see it if they are having any difficulties getting at the cache version. This ad was placed after Tim went missing and friends were trying to alert the public to be on the watch out for the truck. I would love to see the original advertisement from both Kijiji and Auto Trader.

Here is the link to the cache version:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...3749+ad+id+482363749&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Attachments

• Ad in kijiji.png
    Ad in kijiji.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 82
Do you have a link for that please? Anything I saw, had the neighbours being upset that the police had not yet searched her residence days after the trailer was found. I missed the updated info, only saw that they removed the trailer with her cooperation.

I don't mean to be rude but it is so hard to keep repeating links, which is why we have a new thread which is meant for timelines and press links, etc.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209336"]Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 *Media links/Maps" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member