Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the video that DM's friend BM posted on facebook-- entitled 'Tightening the hallyard' -- I think that is DM with his back to us until the end when is talking to the camera---scary--'seems' like such a regular guy.

If he is innocent and has no knowledge of what's going on or who could have possibly 'framed him' and is sitting in jail because 5 police forces were wrong about him and his involvement, then should we fear that one day the same could happen to any of us? (or maybe the rich should fear this more?)

absolutely. miscarriages of justice happen all the time. I am not declaring DM innocent. He is the prime suspect for a reason.

If he's partially innocent, perhaps knows something or even a little about TB's death and not saying anything, is he not the same person as Karla Homolka? Witnessing the crime, but not stopping it? Or speaking up?

If he didnt do it but knows something and isnt talking then yes he is guilty.

Karla Homolka was more than a passive witness, but that is another thread.

The new information fills in a timeline...but it still leaves me wondering how Tim's murder fits in? I am done for today, my brain hurts. Keep sleuthing folks :#

Monday is the night Tim is murdered.
Tuesday DM buys a condo.
Wednesday DM hangs out with friends in the evening.
Wednesday the trailer with Tim's truck is parked at Mom's house.
Thursday..everyone is looking for the tattooed man.
Friday he is pulled over and detained.
Saturday he is charged.
Sunday Mom's house is raided...Tim's truck found.

Slowly but surely..pieces fall together..who was with him. When the realtor spoke to him or saw him on the day after the murder, to close the land deal...who was Dellen with if anyone?

I find it interesting that the article states that his lawyer singed the papers. This does not state that he met with him or even if DM signed them yet.

I also wanted to point out that once the deal is at the lawyer stage, it's prob near the closing date and DM might have already signed the initial paperwork. I'm not sure how things might be different in cash transactions though. FWIW, Mitch Korman was my lawyer too!

<modsnip>

Investigators do work with facts... But will also entertain ideas based on the facts but are really just assumptions.....like some articles i have read last two days....ex: Police believe may be carjacking...another: police believe may be thrill kill...etc.... 2 different scenarios... Nothing wrong with ideas, doesn't mean they are right but it ideas are brought up. Many of the members I have seen have come up with own ideas... Some completely stray away from current evidence brought up... Mine all stay within what has...

I believe it was for truck which police seem to be leaning to...i believe for car parts based on his hobbies and vehicles that he currently races and transports with. Police have said bluntly, Tim does not know these people... And i firmly agree.. Now the issue with the fb stalking, and blaming or harassing as a better word ..., ya thats a bit off the wall...

And then he would buy his condo with a cheque or bank transfer which is referred to as "cash" as far as I know.

Didn't think about that. When I hear cash I think dollar bills etc. Still think chopshop is likely IMO

Oh, did they say it didn't take place?

Also, did that first guy actually have an ad or is he the one that wanted auto parts?

We need more information on this guy.

What we know is that he claims to have given two people who were dressed exactly the same as Tim's wife described (on a different day) a test drive and that he found them 'suspicious'.

We know he was contacted by the burner phone.
We know he has a Dodge Ram 3500.
We know he is large.
We know he didnt call the police and inform them of the test drive despite finding them suspicious and the media coverage surrounding the disappearance.
We know he claims one of the test drivers had a tattoo the same as DM's.
edit- We also know he is based in Etobicoke.
We know that DM has a residence in Etobicoke.

Thats all we know. Please correct me if im wrong.

If someone buys a property in cash, doesn't that cash have to be investigated by the bank first? I had to provide my bank with several months worth of bank statements to be scrutinized and I was for a deposit I made.

It prob was already done which was why the lawyer was signing off. The condo developers had already signed april 25th, so me things there was a closing period for DM to get all the paperwork done and to the lawyer.

What we know is that he claims to have given two people who were dressed exactly the same as Tim's wife described (on a different day) a test drive and that he found them 'suspicious'.

We know he is large.
We know he didnt call the police and inform them of the test drive despite finding them suspicious and the media coverage surrounding the disappearance.

Sounds like what I know, but reading back what you've written right off the bat I'm thinking "Who wears the same clothes 2 days in a row?" Now that's odd. Hmmm

Sounds like what I know, but reading back what you've written right off the bat I'm thinking "Who wears the same clothes 2 days in a row?" Now that's odd. Hmmm

I do, but Im flat broke. Rich people tend not to.

I do, but Im flat broke. Rich people tend not to.

Police need to check his wardrobe for an orange shirt...but then again, wouldn't it be covered in blood? Hmm. How does one go anywhere covered in blood? (assuming a body needed a bit of chopping)

absolutely. miscarriages of justice happen all the time. I am not declaring DM innocent. He is the prime suspect for a reason.

If he didnt do it but knows something and isnt talking then yes he is guilty.

Karla Homolka was more than a passive witness, but that is another thread.

Sleuthing other perps in this case is a must. I'm trying to keep an open mind here, ExilRed, if DM is innocent, then all of us here and all the police involved have been mislead by a criminal mastermind. The death of TB and the grief his family and friends are now going through must be worth the effort of putting all those responsible away for good or even bringing back Capital Punishment and maybe setting an example for those who live with us who think about taking a man's life and getting away with it. If it's not DM, then let's find these <modsnip> and rid them of our community.

We know he is large.

We know he took them for a test drive. This is what LE stated in the friday presser.

Media coverage, from my perspective, didn't ramp up until sharlanes press conference plea for his return. This was on wednesday mid-day IIRC. by Friday afternoon LE stated in the presser about the tattoo. That's only a 48 hr window. So if the guy is working a lot and not listening to media, I think there might be a good chance of him not hearing about it.

We know he took them for a test drive. This is what LE stated in the friday presser.

Media coverage, from my perspective, didn't ramp up until sharlanes press conference plea for his return. This was on wednesday mid-day IIRC. by Friday afternoon LE stated in the presser about the tattoo. That's only a 48 hr window. So if the guy is working a lot and not listening to media, I think there might be a good chance of him not hearing about it.

I think this has already been covered. The large guy, was contacted by the police, following TB's cellphone records being traced to the burner phone and then back to large guy's phone (through the burner phone). correct me if I'm wrong, that was my understanding. The large guy did not come forward himself.

You're right. I didn't read about it until Thurs aft. myself.

We know he is large.

We also know he had other tattoo's... But could not remember what they were. Also he could not remember which side "ambition" was written on. Judging by pics, DM has tattoos on both wrists.. With what appears to be same script font. Likely different words... But would be reason why he could not identify which arm.

We know he says he took them for a test drive. We dont know if the police have been able to confirm this.

The reason Im focusing on this guy, is that DM is pleading not guilty.

If DM is not guilty and knows nothing and is being framed, then this is the only person who could be framing him.

The burner phone records and confirmation that the test drive actually took place would clear it all up.

Also, I read in an article... From where, I do not recall... That police said, individual from first truck was 6'4" and 280lbs. Sorry, but I do not remember source...

But that definitely would indicate someone who would be hard to take down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member