Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on Thursday, the office of the chief coroner for Ontario confirmed to the Star they are still investigating the death of Dellen Millard’s father, Wayne Millard, who died in an apparent suicide in November 2012.
Toronto Police confirmed they went to the Etobicoke home on Maple Gate Crt. jointly owned by Millard and his father on Nov. 29, 2012 for a death investigation that was deemed “not criminal.”
But almost six months since his death, the investigation into Wayne’s death is still “ongoing.”
“His death is still under investigation,” said Cheryl Mahyr, issues manager for the coroner’s office. “So it’s still open and has not yet concluded.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

That Star article was written by Jennifer Pagliaro who was tweeting last night.

Hmm ... almost 4:30 am here on the West Coast and i'm just heading to bed while the member/guest count at the bottom of this page is starting to rise dramatically again. So i'll be just as far behind tomorrow. Hopefully we will hear some news regarding progress in Tim's case, or be able to find some new info that can be helpful.

Goodnite good peeps !!

That Star article was written by Jennifer Pagliaro who was tweeting last night.

hmmm from reading her tweet last night....I was expecting a huge break in this case.

Listen to the audio clip from #916 and now we know why he chose that lawyer,
Lawyer knew him from the previous case , he was not charged, possibly only interviewed for a case that lawyer was working to defend someone
I wonder if there is public information available to all the cases that lawyer was defending ?

hmmm from reading her tweet last night....I was expecting a huge break in this case.
I was too - perhaps the break is that the source is not involved in the investigation - where and how are they getting their information??

This is an excellent point! If WM was suicidal why not die doing what you loved to do instead of putting the barrel of a gun up to your eyeball and pulling the trigger?

By killing himself by piloting an aircraft into the ground he could make his death look as accidental instead of suicidal which anyone would prefer. By killing himself in an aircraft "accident" he would have been able to spare his son from discovering his body. There may have been Insurance considerations as well that made death by "accident" the preferred method.

I can't help but think that Toronto Police botched the investigation into WM's "suicide" and I would hope that an outside organization such as Hamilton Police are taking a close look at the facts surrounding WM's death.

Where was the body found? What type of firearm was used? Where is this firearm now? Is it accounted for? If not could it have been used in TB's murder?

We now know that months prior to WM's death , DM spent $7,000 on a mobile livestock crematorium - the "Eliminator Incinerator" (despite not owning livestock).

Increasingly the signs are pointing to WM being murdered by DM. If in fact this is what happened it will mean that a botched investigation by Toronto Police contributed to the death of TB.

This conclusion is inescapable!

That's all very romantic and poetic..maybe the way you would want to go. The way this suicide was accomplished was meant to be final, not a call for help. This was the desperate act of a human being that wanted to die. I can only imagine slightly what that frame of mind must be and it scares me.JMO

Listen to the audio clip from #916 and now we know why he chose that lawyer,
Lawyer knew him from the previous case , he was not charged, possibly only interviewed for a case that lawyer was working to defend someone
I wonder if there is public information available to all the cases that lawyer was defending ?

I just went back and listened to it....it is around the 12:30 mark in the video. Interesting to say the least and to hear that the case is still ongoing!!!

1. I would not consider DM's current lawyer Deepak Paradkar a high profile criminal defence lawyer at all. He's a no name in the world of high profile defence lawyers, but he could certainly try to make a name for himself given the opportunity to represent DM in court.

2. We'll have to wait for that in court. :(

3. Any time you are charged with a crime, the best thing to do is not talk until you have a lawyer - innocent or not. Clearly, DM is still not talking on the advice of his council.

There are many cases in the past where innocent people have spoken freely to the police, only to end up in jail. Unfortunately, some police end up with tunnel vision and refuse to look outside the box. I'm not suggesting this is the case with what's going on right now, but there are people out there that have been wrongly charged, convicted and sentenced to prison.
Look at GPM, he was wrongly convicted in 1984, only to be exonerated via DNA in 1997. ST, RP & DM - all innocent men that sat in prison who were later released.

Sadly, we hear about stories in the US where the police have managed to get confessions of a crime from innocent people who thought they were doing the right thing by answering questions.
He was advised by his Lawyer to remain silent..Lawyer said so..also he hired criminal defence Lawyer because its obvious he knew TB was dead..I think now who actually committed the murder..I have a feeling the plan was not to kill perhaps 2nd suspect is the real killer and DM found himself in a situation he had to cover this up now..either way he will be charged. CHCH just reported that police scources say TB died in his truck after a struggle..hmmmm how would they know that already.

DM purchases a $627, 000 condo on May 7th, the day after TB goes missing?!
Well, I'm going with murder for hire here, or a paid to kidnap/pay to kill theme, and I'm thinking along the lines of the movie 'Hostel', which would fit into the thrill kill motive.
DM's group of fb friends from Europe have suddenly peeked my interest again, which would also fit with this statement, "Police are looking into a small, “close-knit group of friends” that hung around together" Dellen Millard, charged with first-degree murder, was part of that group." Social media was a big part of their activities"

Condo link: http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/suspect-in-test-drive-death-bought-condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

Social network statement: http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

'Hostel' premise: http://www.contactmusic.com/movie-review/hostel

And again, the only pics of DM sporting a mohawk are from the BAJA 500 race. This is something alot of guys do in those races. All other pics of DM before and after race, he has normal hair. The media focused on the "mohawk" as those were the only pics circulating for some time and to possibly rouse the audience (us)

ETA: remember, the media is trying to paint the monster as just that. Majority of people think tattooed people are all bad, so why not add the red mohawk into that pot?! Im covered in tattoos and I have been looked at negatively many times. I've also corrected people on that stereotype by letting them speak, then ask them...would you believe Im covered in them...lol, their jaws usually hit the floor!

This is a common style statement for people that run in 'cool' circles but probably can't commit to that style for business/job reasons. My son has a mohawk that, as the sides grow in, becomes a fauxhawk. If you are familiar with the Chelsea cut that punk girls wear, even Rihanna has had that hairdo...it is long on top so when combed over you wouldn't notice it. When they do a pony or gel it up to go out, you notice the shaved sides.

And i believe his buddy who was cleared is from MB originally? I recall seeing on his FB. Anyone else recall that??

It was the buddy that has been cleared by LE. He was in the 'Peg' for work or school..for a few months but did not live there for an extended time.

Hello, I am a newbie here and have tried following for the past week. I know some have been talking about SS and I *think* I read something about someone who also noted another SS - possible brother or relative. That person lives in Brantford and also has an "auto spa". That person's facebook page shows a pick of a black dodge ram as well. Do I need to post a referencing link? Also, I understand this may be old news, but with all of that said, I googled the location of this site and wondered if anyone had any idea the location /address where the cell was found, could've been a good place to temporarily store the truck, wash the truck (inside/out) etc.

A thought crossed my mind though, if this company cleans cars, could the truck have been sited somewhere like this first (i.e. let's get the truck cleaned up and ready before we sell online), where someone could have had a good look at it beforehand? If this makes sense?

If I'm doing something wrong with my post as far as what I'm allowed to post or if I need to add more, let me know.

Trying to keep up and you guys are doing some amazing sleuthing on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname