Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is he bought the incinerator last July..its been there for almost a year..so all of a sudden some neighbor is suspicious enough to walk onto the property and take a picture up close in the bush it seems as thats what the tent seemed to be covering..makes no sense, so was the incinerator brought to the property on the trailer with DM's truck from the hanger? was he using it at the hanger before the night in question?

That is exactly what i think - esp. since it was on a trailer.

Gooseneck type trailer

Kind of odd they haven't asked people to check their cameras for a trailer such as this.

I recall seeing a trailer that week and thought it was probably for horses, now I'm wondering.

My question is he bought the incinerator last July..its been there for almost a year..so all of a sudden some neighbor is suspicious enough to walk onto the property and take a picture up close in the bush it seems as thats what the tent seemed to be covering..makes no sense, so was the incinerator brought to the property on the trailer with DM's truck from the hanger? was he using it at the hanger before the night in question?

Maybe it was hidden in a building etc and got moved to where it now sits and the neighbour JUST saw it that day for the first time?? Also with how "unweathered" it looks I doubt it has been kept outside in the bush for a year. IMO it looks too clean to be outside for an extended period of time.

so the green tent set up by police..is the tent where they are gathering evidence..media said further in there was another tent covering something, my guess is the incinerator? so how can that be seen and seem suspicious enough for someone to walk over and take a picture and then call police...Dellen was not even named a suspect yet..it was bought last July something is not jiving here

http://www.erosionpollution.com/commercialincinerators.html

Portable incinerators are small scale units that have been used for efficient and easy incineration of drugs, trash, and medical waste. They have commonly been used by police officers, small hospitals and disaster relief efforts.

Thank you ...it was like I said..the obvious tats in other photos were not the ones that identified him. You can now see, they are small and could easily be seen when someone stretches..to wave, shake hands..and certainly to drive.

Snipped photo because it's so large (I'm also not sure why the face is obscured in that photo, isn't it DM?), but also see the last photo of DM at the end of this article, tattoos (faintly) visible. He's also wearing the same shirt as in the big photo mentioned in the quote above.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130516-090354.html

I've noticed in more than one photo a man has his hand around him. I'm wondering if there is something to that other than just being buddies? IMQuestioningOpinion

The incinerator was purchased from a distributor in Manitoba and manufactured in Georgia. I guess we don't know when and to where it was delivered. Reports so far say there were two burnt areas under investigation on the farm, presumably where the contents of the incinerator were dumped. One would think that whoever used the incinerator would subsequently bury the residue using a backhoe or something. Who know how many times the incinerator was used.

The model of incinerator is designed to dispose of deadstock (not brush, used oil, etc) When WM was alive, even afterwards, I doubt DM could nonchalantly store a deadstock incinerator at the hanger because no doubt WM would have some good questions about that if he saw it...like why oh why would you buy something like that? Most farmers don't even have one, they call a service to pick up their deadstock

This small model would be designed to take care of chickens and turkey and other small stuff. To give you an idea, if you farmed 10,000 chickens you might lose on average 1 or 2 chickens a day. You would need to have a lot of livestock to make this device worthwhile to your operation

It is just a WEIRD thing for someone to own if they are not a major commercial farmer and the neighbours, being agriculture-savvy, recognized this

We need to know where that pic originated for copyright reasons. Link?

I'm not 100% sure I understand (I'm not sure if you're referring to my link to the "http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/" news article, or if you mean me questioning why the face is obscured in the pic upthread (the directly-posted image was not my post). The latter makes more sense, and while I don't have any proof of providence of either photo, I guess I'll point out the person is wearing the same shirt in both pics. I do see that no photog credit is given in the news article I posted though. (Please let me know if that means I shouldn't have posted/drawn attention to even the article itself.)

so the green tent set up by police..is the tent where they are gathering evidence..media said further in there was another tent covering something, my guess is the incinerator? so how can that be seen and seem suspicious enough for someone to walk over and take a picture and then call police...Dellen was not even named a suspect yet..it was bought last July something is not jiving here

http://www.erosionpollution.com/commercialincinerators.html

Portable incinerators are small scale units that have been used for efficient and easy incineration of drugs, trash, and medical waste. They have commonly been used by police officers, small hospitals and disaster relief efforts.

Watching the news the other day they were showing a vehicle found on DMs farm. It looked like a cross between a dunebuggy and a fork lift IMO. Never seen one before! Perhaps DM and friends liked to create different vehicles and the incinerator was going to be used to make something else?? I know, far fetched, but unless he was planning on using it for nefarious activities, no other reason to having it makes sense. IMO

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and have been following this story. My first thought when I heard the details, DM and the planes, etc was drugs and money laundering. DM may have gotten himself involved with people bringing drugs into the country. He has been buying up real estate so that he can launder the drug money. As he already has money he would not be under suspicion. He seems very active in his real estate transactions - both buying and selling.

The murder of TB was probably accidental, in that they were only going to steal the truck and things got out of control.

Perhaps the use of the incinerator was twofold, perhaps some ongoing dispossal of airplane fluids at the hanger and the use of clearing the tree lines of the property where DM was planning to build a home>...............just speculating................as alot of things produced and provided by media and police services are not adding up............hoping to explore all avenues and possibilities

Was it confirmed the SB seen and identifed the tattoo on DM? if so how it was dusk or dark out and the tattoo is very small and presumably DM was wearing long sleeves

Concider this the tattoo itself is very tiny! the word Ambition being of 8 letters acrross someones wrist that has been identified as wearing a long sleeve shirt?

No, SB gave a physical description of the two that came to test drive and that TB told her they said they were from TO. It was the Burner Phone that LE tracked the first test drive vehicle to and then the fact that the same burner phone called TB and did a test drive. Both descriptions match DM but, 1st test drive gave tat info only.

LE got the phone records for TB phone and that's how they got the burner phone number... etc...

Hope that helps

Perhaps the use of the incinerator was twofold, perhaps some ongoing dispossal of airplane fluids at the hanger and the use of clearing the tree lines of the property where DM was planning to build a home>...............just speculating................as alot of things produced and provided by media and police services are not adding up............hoping to explore all avenues and possibilities

If that were the case, then why have it out in no-man's land and not at the Hangar.

I'm not 100% sure I understand (I'm not sure if you're referring to my link to the "http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/" news article, or if you mean me questioning why the face is obscured in the pic upthread (the directly-posted image was not my post). The latter makes more sense, and while I don't have any proof of providence of either photo, I guess I'll point out the person is wearing the same shirt in both pics. I do see that no photog credit is given in the news article I posted though. (Please let me know if that means I shouldn't have posted/drawn attention to even the article itself.)

The article is fine. I removed a different pic because we need a link. When we post pics on here, we need to link where they came from for copyright reasons.

Here's an example where I am posting a pic below and under the pic is a link of where I found it.

images

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...Xp5VOSEUx4pESnMr7QeTqb5ZsjHIWNBgzPQWVSQCH7gvQ

A couple of comments and/or questions regarding some things posted on the last couple of pages.

Where has it been stated in MSM that the person driving the vehicle on the first test drive in Etobicoke was wearing short sleeves or a tshirt? I would think that the person would have noticed the larger inside forearm and outer upper arm tattoos more so than the very small outer wrist one. And the reason why we haven't heard much from this person is because he's likely to be a major witness in this event. And there are two or more suspects still at large. This person must be protected from the media IMO.

Millardair was a very small "potato" in the world of aviation in the GTA. And other businesses are going "belly up" with more frequency. There doesn't appear to be murder and "mayhem" surrounding the owners or CEO's of other struggling companies so why would this one be part of some "larger picture"? The only person who stands to benefit financially from any of this at the moment would be DM's mother. And she doesn't appear to be some underworld boss. So I think it's much more simple than that. A youngish spoiled rich kid with a possible drug habit and some stupid ideas and some other youngish "hangers on" who were dumb enough to go along with it. JMO of course.

Also according to the original tweets from the CBC reporter who spoke with the farm neighbour who took the incinerator picture, the reason why the incinerator was of interest to them at that time was because it was moved from it's "usual" location on the property. And there was scorched ground in the area where the incinerator usually was.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member