Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we put this tattoo thing to rest? Please correct whatever is wrong about the following statements and apparent incongruities.

1. DM was one of two persons who showed up in Etobicoke on Sunday, May 5 to look at a truck for sale.

2. DM was wearing either short sleeves or long sleeves pushed up.

3. The truck owner observed that DM had a tattoo that read "Ambition" enclosed with a border on his wrist "where somebody would wear a wristwatch."

4. Neither SB or anybody else has reported seeing this tattoo, so far as we know.

5. DM appears to have TWO "Ambition" tattoos, one on each arm, positioned well above where one would wear a wrist watch. Neither tattoo is enclosed in a frame.
Both appear somewhat amateurishly executed. Neither one looks much like the distributed TIPS photo.
1297415208306_ORIGINAL.jpg

6. The pictures we have seen of DM seem to show these particular tattoos as being quite small. Do strangers generally read each other's little tattoos? I have no idea what social graces are acceptable in the world of body art.

Is that it?

BTW I haven't been able to find a photo of DM's tattoos that is legible enough to determine in which direction the word "Ambition" presents. Is it positioned so that a person facing him could read it right side up? Or would it present upside down so that he himself could most easily read it?

Did anyone else catch this? This is written to imply he already had a condo in the distillery distrcit and that the one his lawyer signed for on May 7th was a second condo in the same building. I wonder if this reporter is correct here?

"Millard has several properties registered to his name totalling in the millions, including a home in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke, another condo in the same building in the Distillery District and a large plot of farmland in Cambridge"

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/17/hamilton-bosma-details.html

We all know TB had no prior knowledge of DM as reported by LE.
Any chance SB would've met him through a mutual airport friend of TB?

Edit:
Should add here thinking DM may have seen her around, not that she KNOWS him.

Wow, I suck as explaining what I mean apparently!

Niagara>>>>>>>>>>

hence why i also stated that he was planning to clear the tree line as he was planning to build a home and had made application for permits to do so.........

A couple of comments and/or questions regarding some things posted on the last couple of pages.

Where has it been stated in MSM that the person driving the vehicle on the first test drive in Etobicoke was wearing short sleeves or a tshirt? I would think that the person would have noticed the larger inside forearm and outer upper arm tattoos more so than the very small outer wrist one. And the reason why we haven't heard much from this person is because he's likely to be a major witness in this event. And there are two or more suspects still at large. This person must be protected from the media IMO.

Millardair was a very small "potato" in the world of aviation in the GTA. And other businesses are going "belly up" with more frequency. There doesn't appear to be murder and "mayhem" surrounding the owners or CEO's of other struggling companies so why would this one be part of some "larger picture"? The only person who stands to benefit financially from any of this at the moment would be DM's mother. And she doesn't appear to be some underworld boss. So I think it's much more simple than that. A youngish spoiled rich kid with a possible drug habit and some stupid ideas and some other youngish "hangers on" who were dumb enough to go along with it. JMO of course.

Also according to the original tweets from the CBC reporter who spoke with the farm neighbour who took the incinerator picture, the reason why the incinerator was of interest to them at that time was because it was moved from it's "usual" location on the property. And there was scorched ground in the area where the incinerator usually was.

MOO

Neighbour saw it, later noticed it had been moved, but I don't think it had a "usual place" outside because it was so clean (and that adjective "usual" I have not seen in MSM)

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and have been following this story. My first thought when I heard the details, DM and the planes, etc was drugs and money laundering. DM may have gotten himself involved with people bringing drugs into the country. He has been buying up real estate so that he can launder the drug money. As he already has money he would not be under suspicion. He seems very active in his real estate transactions - both buying and selling.

The murder of TB was probably accidental, in that they were only going to steal the truck and things got out of control.

This is also plausible IMO. The real estate transactions, particularily the 6 unit tudor house in Etobicoke and the new downtown condo are suspect. But I'm not sure if he would be laundering drug money or "chop shop" money. Unless the intent to steal the truck was to use it for illegal purposes transporting something? To have a vehicle that could not be tied to anyone? I don't think incoming private planes would be able to just saunter up to the hanger in Waterloo or Toronto without passing customs first but I'm sure that if there have been such activities, even if they have been filling out customs forms or having customs officers boarding the planes, LE will be on that.

Or...he was planning on making his money in the real estate market. With the ability to make cash payments on properties, it appears that he was able to get them for well below market value. Maybe that was the only "business" he was interested in? Everything else was just "for fun".

MOO

Watson-1975, if you're still here can you comment on where you got the information about "the individuals who actually found TB after an outing ATV ride days later..." in this post?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9451243&postcount=163"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**[/ame]

Or if anyone else knows, I'm burning with curiosity on this one--either this is total rumor/hearsay (that TB's remains were found by someone other than LE), or I missed a big chunk of info and cannot track it down with standard searches.

(There seem to be a LOT of things being stated as fact in the thread today that are not verifiable with any maintream media or law enforcement source, and I'm getting fairly confused. Maybe it's just me. Also, this hasn't been linked recently, here's the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209336"]timeline/media thread for this case[/ame].)

Is there information in this thread as to TB business or what he did for employment?

A couple of comments and/or questions regarding some things posted on the last couple of pages.

Also according to the original tweets from the CBC reporter who spoke with the farm neighbour who took the incinerator picture, the reason why the incinerator was of interest to them at that time was because it was moved from it's "usual" location on the property. And there was scorched ground in the area where the incinerator usually was.

MOO

And this same neighbour didn't notice any vehicles coming and going? type, colour...?

Did anyone else catch this? This is written to imply he already had a condo in the distillery distrcit and that the one his lawyer signed for on May 7th was a second condo in the same building. I wonder if this reporter is correct here?

"Millard has several properties registered to his name totalling in the millions, including a home in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke, another condo in the same building in the Distillery District and a large plot of farmland in Cambridge"

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/17/hamilton-bosma-details.html
can you see the CN tower from the distillery condo? because there are some pics floating around on the fb pages of them partying in a condo and you can see the CN tower out the window.

Is there information in this link as to TB business or what he did for employment?

We do not dig into TB's past. LE has made it clear over and over that he had no ties to DM and we're leaving it at that. :tyou:

Forgive me i dont quite know how to copy ones link or quotes in this site as im new

However the information was posted in this forum either in forum 3 or 4............i have been trying to locate that exact quote but i seem to be unable....................if someone else recalls that information could you please help with it

thanks

<snip>

Millardair was a very small "potato" in the world of aviation in the GTA. And other businesses are going "belly up" with more frequency. There doesn't appear to be murder and "mayhem" surrounding the owners or CEO's of other struggling companies so why would this one be part of some "larger picture"? The only person who stands to benefit financially from any of this at the moment would be DM's mother. And she doesn't appear to be some underworld boss. So I think it's much more simple than that. A youngish spoiled rich kid with a possible drug habit and some stupid ideas and some other youngish "hangers on" who were dumb enough to go along with it. JMO of course.
MOO
<end snip>

Above quote snipped and BBM

Would DM's mother benefit from the money though? IF the parents were divorced, it's unlikely WM would will anything to her as she'd have received her piece of the pie in the settlement. It's obvious they were not together at the time of WM death since DM and WM lived together in Etobicoke and MB lived in Kleinburg.

Therefore, unless DM named MB as part of his estate, she'd likely have nothing to gain IMO

And this same neighbour didn't notice any vehicles coming and going? type, colour...?
still makes no sense so what if the property owner moved it..it's his incinerator..they obviously knew he had one..and scorch marks makes no sense..what else was he suppose to use it for? decoration?

This is also plausible IMO. The real estate transactions, particularily the 6 unit tudor house in Etobicoke and the new downtown condo are suspect. But I'm not sure if he would be laundering drug money or "chop shop" money. Unless the intent to steal the truck was to use it for illegal purposes transporting something? To have a vehicle that could not be tied to anyone? I don't think incoming private planes would be able to just saunter up to the hanger in Waterloo or Toronto without passing customs first but I'm sure that if there have been such activities, even if they have been filling out customs forms or having customs officers boarding the planes, LE will be on that.

Or...he was planning on making his money in the real estate market. With the ability to make cash payments on properties, it appears that he was able to get them for well below market value. Maybe that was the only "business" he was interested in? Everything else was just "for fun".

MOO

Waterloo does have international status up to a certain size/capacity restriction. CBSA is on site. I think the usual procedure would be that they would be given the okay to land and taxi up. Nobody would be allowed to disembark until CBSA had boarded and checked them out. I am sure we have pilots on this board, maybe they can correct my thoughts on procedure.

Can we put this tattoo thing to rest? Please correct whatever is wrong about the following statements and apparent incongruities.
I added my comments in lighter blue
1. DM or someone impersonating himwas one of two persons who showed up in Etobicoke on Sunday, May 5 to look at a truck for sale.

2. Person suspected of being DMDM was wearing either short sleeves or long sleeves pushed up.

3. The truck owner observed that One party DM had a tattoo that read "Ambition" enclosed with a border on his wrist "where somebody would wear a wristwatch."

4. Neither SB or anybody else has reported seeing this tattoo, so far as we know.

SB or other dude reported hair colour as light to medium brown

5. DM appears to have TWO "Ambition" tattoos, one on each arm, positioned well above where one would wear a wrist watch. Neither tattoo is enclosed in a frame. Unsure about the report on "two"

I believe someone made a mock-up rendition to give the public an idea--that would not be the actual

Both appear somewhat amateurishly executed. Neither one looks much like the distributed TIPS photo.

6. The pictures we have seen of DM seem to show these particular tattoos as being quite small. Do strangers generally read each other's little tattoos? I have no idea what social graces are acceptable in the world of body art.

Is that it?

BTW I haven't been able to find a photo of DM's tattoos that is legible enough to determine in which direction the word "Ambition" presents. One of the best shots of his tattoo I saw was on a helicopter video but can't freeze the frame to capture it close enough Is it positioned so that a person facing him could read it right side up? Or would it present upside down so that he himself could most easily read it?

Please see my edits above in light blue. P.S. IMO anyone could have a similar tattoo. His French friend of a friend on FB has a word tattoo in the same area (unreadable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517