Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster here, been following for a week. Phone number on CTV that LB phoned was 647 892 3355, at 19:03 and it went to voice mail.

That’s the number that was on the CTV newscast. Fido is cell provider.

I'm also working on a timeline. Does anyone know when Millard Air brought RK on board as VP? When I click on current LinkedIn profiles, he shows as VP, but every cached version (including the most recent cache of May 4), he is not shown affiliated with Millard Air.

Every current LinkedIn shows this:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Robert/Kozlowski

But no cached link (even as late as May 4) shows a connection to Millard:

May 4
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ir/Robert/Kozlowski+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

April 26
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../dir/Bill/Kozlowski+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

April 27
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...b/dir/Bob/Kozlowski+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

April 24:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...b/dir/Rob/Kozlowski+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

I also can't find any company announcements with regard to his appointment. Anyone recall when he joined the company?

On linked in his profile says 2012-2013 for me, no date specifically

just also called the number and got voicemail....unsettling to hear his voice....

Thank you! Her friends list doesn't come up but she has some photos with comments, etc.

Strange though...is this really HER FB page? (link posted above). I ask because it shows that she belongs to the FB Group "Help us Find Laura." Doesn't make sense that she would have joined her own "Missing" group. ???????????

Yes please. :heartbeat:

I've got a post-surgery (spaying) kitty lying on me, but if someone hasn't made one by the time I can get off my couch/IPad to the real keyboard, I'll find out the proper way to create a thread and do so. (It'll probably be a while, so anyone else is welcome to do so first.)

So if DM was supplying LB with cocaine, and LB's boyfriend says DM turned her into an addict...was he a dealer?

Explains why he would have a burner phone...if one of your "clients" gets popped, you don't want the number they use to order a fix to be traced back to you

Very common for some party person to offer cocaine free and then once interest/addiction is established, to demand payment in cash or sex acts, drug dealing and prostitution go hand and hand

When I was DM's age 15 yrs ago coke was $100/gram, not a cheap hobby

But some people just share coke so they have someone to do it with (and don't ask for $ per $ repayment)

This case is sounding more and more like a guy who thinks he can get away with murder because he already has. His lawyer describes him as a 'bit of a philosopher', and what with the circumstances surrounding his dad's alleged suicide, this case has striking parallels to that of Atif Rafay and Sebastian Burns, two self-professed 'nihilists' who thought they were smarter than the police, who ultimately revealed just how incredibily stupid they were via a 'Mr. Big sting'. Too bad the Mr. Big sting is so well-known now, as DM and his crew sound like exactly the kind of morons for whom it would work on...

Strange though...is this really HER FB page? (link posted above). I ask because it shows that she belongs to the FB Group "Help us Find Laura." Doesn't make sense that she would have joined her own "Missing" group. ???????????

her friend SL has "taken over" the page (entered with her password) to contact friends and further the search for her.

I just wanted to say KUDOS to SL (ex-boyfriend of LB). They were no longer in a relationship but it seems he was the one pushing the investigation into her disappearance.

If he hadn't, perhaps there would never have been a link to DM. SL is the one who obtained the phone records.

I've got a post-surgery (spaying) kitty lying on me, but if someone hasn't made one by the time I can get off my couch/IPad to the real keyboard, I'll find out the proper way to create a thread and do so. (It'll probably be a while, so anyone else is welcome to do so first.)

Aw, stay where you are and take care of precious kitty. I’m sure someone will take this up very shortly.

I think it is her site and a family member has control of it now, leaving it up as a memorial, until the **** hit the fan today, at which point they scrubbed it.

her ex mentioned he posted on her behalf-knew her password

This is a shocking development. The last person that Laura Babcock contacted was DM. Did Toronto Police investigate DM (is that how his lawyer came to know him). I have to question how thorough the Toronto Police investigation was because if they new that the last person that she contacted was DM wouldn't they have checked each of his properties - Had they done this they would have found an incinerator on DMs farm! Then we have the very suspicious suicide of WM which screams murder.

Are we looking at two terribly botched investigations by Toronto Police. I hope that other LE agencies are involved in looking into the death of WM and LB because I don't have any confidence in TPS. They have proven themselves to be grossly incompetent time and time again (and not with just these two cases)!

There was a thirteenth friend on Dee Em's facebook account. This person was female, and dropped off the list yesterday or the day before.

The name Laura Babcock sounds familiar, can anybody confirm that this thirteenth friend wasnt her?

This is a shocking development. The last person that Laura Babcock contacted was DM. Did Toronto Police investigate DM (is that how his lawyer came to know him). I have to question how thorough the Toronto Police investigation was because if they new that the last person that she contacted was DM wouldn't they have checked each of his properties - Had they done this they would have found an incinerator on DMs farm! Then we have the very suspicious suicide of WM which screams murder.

Are we looking at two terribly botched investigations by Toronto Police. I hope that other LE agencies are involved in looking into the death of WM and LB because I don't have any confidence in TPS. They have proven themselves to be grossly incompetent time and time again (and not with just these two cases)!

I wonder if this is why he purchased the incinerator???
Forget it, you guys r too fast! :)

I think it is her site and a family member has control of it now, leaving it up as a memorial, until the **** hit the fan today, at which point they scrubbed it.

No I guess I jumped the gun on that one. If you open the link to that Missing page for her, her friend "Shawn" admits that he logged into her FB account so that he could access all of her friends, so that's why it shows she joined that Group.

Yes, that is her FB - her bf logged on to add her to the Group "Find Laura" - here is a snapshot:

Attachments

• Shaun logged on to her FB.png
    Shaun logged on to her FB.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics