Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing wrong in buying an incinerator ...last year... that is a lot of acreage...he could be wanting to clear an area to build a house, the incinerator can be used for many things.

DM bought a model of incinerator that is designed to burn poultry. The opening hatch on top is about 1 foot x 1-1/2 foot and you would have a hard time fitting brush in it

Besides you can burn brush, you don't have to incinerate it

I do however think there is a hidden message in the 'fears racists' comment. Which group(s) of people are totally racist against blacks ?

Blacks? huh?
DM's family claimed an aboriginal heritage

I was just telling my wife today that I thought that DM had been involved in some kind of killing back in June that WM helped him cover up. The reason I came to this conclusion was that he bought the incinerator in July and his father committing suicide.
I have lived in the country my entire life and have never seen an incinerator but it struck me that WM had been around a cattle farm his father owned and this is where a unit such as this is most commonly used. I figure that WM caught DM in the act of killing someone (possibly this latest girl) and decided to help him cover it up. They bought the incinerator and got rid of the evidence. Later the guilt got to WM and he killed himself. Alternately my wife figures that WM told DM they had to come clean and DM killed him.
Just a thought

...I am having a hard time reading so many posts that have a guy hung drawn and quartered without him having first had a trial.

I see nothing untoward in buying a condo (he is young and rich)

I see nothing wrong in buying an incinerator ...last year... that is a lot of acreage...he could be wanting to clear an area to build a house, the incinerator can be used for many things.

I see nothing wrong in the obit he posted for his dad ....

RSBM

I for one am glad to hear people defending DM on this site and elsewhere. It's true that people should be presumed innocent until proved otherwise in a court of law. But if I am to be honest, I will just say I'm mostly glad for these defences of DM because I know his lawyer is going to declare his client has already been judged in the court of public opinion and that his right to a fair trial is compromised. I would hate to see this be a mistrial!

the only problem with the TB being targeted for reasons other than the truck is the first guy who was contacted about buying his truck. Even if DM and the killers had used the first truck contact as a means to throw investigators onto looking at the trucks as the common denominator, it seems ludicrous that they would take the chance that the earlier contact would help investigators figure out who they were.

MOO maybe this type of truck was targeted but not for parts or other use, maybe it was targeted because they knew the layout of the truck extremely well and would comfortably fit all 3 people???

Copy of the map from the missing girls forum.
attachment.php

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7102602&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CANADA Canada - Toronto and GTA[/ame]

RSBM

I for one am glad to hear people defending DM on this site and elsewhere. It's true that people should be presumed innocent until proved otherwise in a court of law. But if I am to be honest, I will just say I'm mostly glad for these defences of DM because I know his lawyer is going to declare his client has already been judged in the court of public opinion and that his right to a fair trial is compromised. I would hate to see this be a mistrial!

Unless he thought himself invincible IF responsible for LB's disappearance, I can't see how any murderer would be THIS dumb to plant everything at three different homes that he owned. I have never stolen a stick of gum, but I do know that if I did, I'd make sure that the wrapper wasn't found in my home.

LB's ex-boyfriend was on CTV News Toronto tonight telling his story. Group photo of him, LB and DM at Medieval Times. Showed cell phone record of several calls made by LB to DM just before she went missing. Said DM helped get her set up in a hotel on Queen St. West.
Ex-boyfriend never felt right about what happened to LB, was always suspicious about it. Said Police only took his concerns seriously after everything has come out about DM.

The Toronto Police must be held to account for this ! People must be fired!

According to the boyfriend TPS refused to follow up on the phone record leads he gave them showing all the call LB made to DM - including her last call. LB had the boyfriends I-Pad but Rogers would not put a trace on it without a court order and Toronto Police refused to get the necessary court order.

I feel very strongly that Tim Bosma would be alive today had Toronto Police done their job. The same is likely for WM as well! Heads must roll and people must be fired!

RSBM

Most of us want justice and I believe that we are just tossing ideas about.....Initially I wondered if he had ''been set up'' or blackmailed or....and I still don't know zip

It's easier to look at this scenario if you realize that all of this was done before any description of the suspects and especially before the information about the tattoo was released. I'm surprised actually, that LE didn't spend a few days following him around when they got the tip about who had a tattoo like that to see what he would do and what he would be hiding. Or maybe they did? But it appears that they arrested him as soon as they got the tip about who had that tattoo.

And I suppose we don't know what type of criminal behaviour DM may have been into prior to this. So if he had been getting away with things in the past, tied directly to his own properties, then he had no reason to believe he would be caught this time. I'd say he was definitely a thrill seeker. Makes perfect sense that he would hide things on his own property. No one would be able to look there without obtaining a search warrant or permission from him and he had no reason to believe that anyone would be looking at him. He also would have to have some time to slowly dispose of evidence without drawing attention to himself or his accomplices. I think he panicked with the truck but figured that no one would be making a connection between Kleinburg and Brantford when looking at this case. Leaving it at the hangar in Waterloo was just too close to the crime. And it had to have been somewhere before it got dropped off at the mother's house. That tattoo was his downfall. And even he likely didn't realize that the person from the previous test drive would have noticed and remembered it. Especially if he was wearing a long sleeved shirt or jacket.

I think DM has been spiralling out of control for some years. I think there is drug use, rave parties, people who are "hangers on" and an overall sense of entitlement. He didn't want to run a business. He wanted to enjoy his life with the money that was already available to him through the family assets. Spoiled rich kid. Who attracted the worst of the worst no doubt to "play" with him. His father must have had issue with the way things were going in his life. Can't believe he was that complacent about the activities at the Toronto hanger either.

MOO

This is all pure speculation... everyone can create a scenario...but in order to find the truth you have to go with facts. When it comes down to facts...there is not much to work with at the moment from the information released. And judging by that information its hard to really say that DM is guilty.

I was just on the London Free Press site and found this comment by one of their readers (they have used their name, though I wont list it here), this is their comment:

"You don't suppose this nice respectable home spun lad was running a chop shop out of his nice hanger, and his dad flew auto parts in an old DC3, like father like son?"

It's a curious comment like he knew the dad. Maybe WM, was involved in illegal activities? jmo!

If we are just speculating, I found a recent blog by an older fella who WM flew to the Indy 500 when Andretti won in 1969. It seems WM hobnobbed with likes of the Eaton's, and all kinds of celebs. (Did I mention the Airbus Affair?)

This guy wrote this article on May 13, 2013:

Me, Millard Air and the Indianapolis 500

http://thestar.blogs.com/autoracing/2013/05/me-millard-air-and-the-indianapolis-500.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member