Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't personally buy the Audrey Gleave connection, was just giving the info because it was fresh in my mind.

DM:
So June/July- girlfriend "missing"
about 5 months later, dad dies.
about 5 months later, TB

.....serial? compulsion? I"m thinking to start checking missing people January-February 2012.....then maybe August/September 2011?

I wonder what his school records say about him...

Right, this entire 'hit' could've been in the works for months... then he got the $ transfer the day after the kill and was able to complete the transaction he had started in anticipation of his pending 'windfall'....

I was wrong before about the two obits (CM and BM) being the same, I will be more careful.

I just had a thought about DM's cash transactions. He has quite the property portfolio...I wonder if there is a way to compare the dates of his "cash" real estate purchases with the dates of missing persons/murders? Might be worth looking into?

Audrey's car was a fairly new model, no more than a year old I believe. These Camaro buffs usually like the older models that they can fix up and restore or that have already been restored IMO. This would explain why it is easier to find these late model cars in warmer climates where there is no salt on the roads to corrode them.

Also, in both the Audrey Gleave and Sonia Varaschin cases, LE have the perp's DNA. What they don't have is any matches on file. In the TB case, they may have the perp's DNA at least in his vehicle so I'd imagine that some of these friends might be asked for a sample eventually if they haven't already. Hopefully if that is the case, they will be checked against any and all outstanding cases in which DNA is present.

MOO

All they need is DM's coffee mug, a cigarette end or a trace hair left in a cell to obtain DNA sample.

If the culprit is suspect 2 however....

got it. thanks. It is rather like being swept away to sea, trying to get through these posts, especially, I'm sure, those just joining us now :)

Holy crap, yes! I've been lurking for most of this case, but couldn't keep up to actually post anything! You guys are like wildfire.

DM:
about 5 months later, TB

.....serial? compulsion? I"m thinking to start checking missing people January-February 2012.....then maybe August/September 2011?

what are the chances?

The strange details that keep coming out remind me of the movie Fargo.

That movie had a rich dad (Wade/Wayne), a machine to dispose of bodies (woodchopper/incinerator), a vehicle (the stolen car from dealership/TM's Dodge Ram), a big mess of a situation which added up to a very bizarre film.

However, I don't want to make light of this case. I'm truly horrified by TB's death and feel terrible for his family.

got it. thanks. It is rather like being swept away to sea, trying to get through these posts, especially, I'm sure, those just joining us now :)

No doubt. I couldn't get on the thread for a couple of days this week, I had to spend several hours catching up before I even felt comfortable posting again. This thing just keeps growing bigger and more complicated. Tons of new info every day, plus having to figure out which info is verified and which is rumor/supposition.

That movie had a rich dad (Wade/Wayne), a machine to dispose of bodies (woodchopper/incinerator), a vehicle (the stolen car from dealership/TM's Dodge Ram), a big mess of a situation which added up to a very bizarre film.

However, I don't want to make light of this case. I'm truly horrified by TB's death and feel terrible for his family.

There are parallels, aren't there? I am of the opinion that there was Hollywood inspiration in the actions of these creeps.

admninjaboy posted that his boss was in Reno April 2012. Did someone post that DM was in Reno then too? APOLOGIES if this has been discussed already. I missed out on some discussions about an "SS" and "RB" in some pages, and I have a feeling this relates to that.
[ame="http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1689010#post1689010"]Newb from Ontario,Can - Team Camaro Tech[/ame]

Hope you can all see the same video I just viewed. I wonder where this area is which LE are searching. There is a railway crossing signal light and it looks like tractor trailers in the background, an area fenced off with barbed wire (power supply?), but it appears so close to a roadway. New area of search? Sorry this videos seem to be all linked together.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/investi...s-in-connection-with-dellen-millard-1.1286519

Looks like the Hanger area to me.

DM:
about 5 months later, TB

Records are now just cut and paste..mostly.
I wonder what his teachers have to say about him?
He went to an exclusive school though. They can't say anything because of their contracts with the school and the fear of being fired,but find a disgruntled one and just maybe they would talk.

Records are now just cut and paste..mostly.
I wonder what his teachers have to say about him?

RSMB
there was a quote by a teacher (IIRC, flight teacher, I think, but not sure) who described him as sweet and smart as a kid that someone posted here a while back.

....fact that LE during Presser made reference to this movie in passing startled me. Another salient detail is that one of the dufus perps gets offed by the other and only the really really nasty one remained. geee hmmmm

...or planting illegal crops, e.g. marijuana. He has the planes for a distribution network. The land appears forested, too. Good hiding spot from police planes and ATV patrols.

-- not with the neighbours snapping pics of everything ...

WOW, NiagaraElle! I know this isn't DM directly, but still.... This is the first time I am genuinely considering a possible connection to AG. But: her car was left untouched.... Still not sure, but this is interesting.

Soccermom read on the chat exchange... it does involve DM... car, location, timeline, in light of recent discoveries... DM is referred to as "the boss" and you can read other exchanges he had there that "the boss" has a hangar where they work on cars... there's also an older Jeep Chat board (SS really gets around THUS the social footprint aspect LE stated)... he talks about "the boss" there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname