Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

Discussion in 'Timothy Bosma' started by bessie, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Remains found on murder suspect Millard's Ontario farm
    Missing father Tim Bosma found dead, Hamilton police say
    Police find Tim Bosma's truck at home of suspect's mother; search to begin at airport hangar

READ ME>>>THE RULES

and me, too>>> Your Ignore List and You

Related Threads:
    CANADA - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012

PHOTOS and MAPS -- **No Discussion**

MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE -- **NO Discussion**

FACTS ONLY -- **No Discussion**

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

2. Loading...

3. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

Rest in Peace, Tim. You will not be forgotten.

A ‘hard-working country boy’ senselessly lost

By Molly Hayes

[​IMG]

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER

Photo courtesy of the Bosma family

Tim Bosma, 32, leaves behind his two-year-old daughter.

4. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Once again:

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
    • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
    • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
    • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
    • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
    Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

5. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Please continue here & please also read the above rules before you post.

6. Blomquist

Blomquist Former Member

Does anyone know where a place called Brantford Electronics was located? I dont think it exists now but apparently it did a few years ago.

7. Claroon

Claroon Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is the same TB, but it wouldn't surprise me given his Christian Reformed faith that he would have been on YouVersion of the Bible. I was touched as I read the verses that were bookmarked here by this TB:

https://www.youversion.com/users/tbosma/bookmarks

8. swedie

swedie Well-Known Member

Brought over from thread #7 post 792
    Posted by Carli
    You do? Why? He had several employees. His father had many more. His grandfather had more still. Maybe you're unaware of how coded locks work and how different levels of access are or can be, from time to time, awarded to different persons. Aaargh. I can't frankly be bothered to explain it. Suffice it to say that if he went out with some people to finalize the purchase of a truck (should it turn out to suit his purpose) then leave to go home giving instructions to the others to a) return TB to his home and b) drive the new vehicle to the hangar, every6body would be provided with whatever access codes they needed, if they didn't already have them.

Respectfully but this is ludicrous for anyone to think they can just go out and do an on the spot sale of a vehicle; an expensive diesel truck none the less, is sadly mistaken. Here in Canada, we have regulations and laws that must be adhered to. It's not as simple as just passing cash over to the seller, loading the truck into a trailer, shaking hands, handing over the keys and driving away. Let's be realistic please. Also, a lot of business now have swipe cards or fingerprint reading security to gain access into large businesses and have video surveillance monitoring the property. I would believe being a company this large with planes, (possibly expensive antiques) vehicles and other expensive equipment sitting on that property, they would have to have top notch security requested by their insurance company. MOO

9. swedie

swedie Well-Known Member

Has this been posted today? I have not caught up on today's posts. Why am I not surprised. :stormingmad:

Ontario police find more remains where slain man found . Not known if human; Tim #Bosma's remains found last week

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/336285601596862464

10. puppyraiser

puppyraiser Active Member

11. puppyraiser

puppyraiser Active Member

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

"As life fades back to normal on Tinsmith Court in Kleinburg, neighbours of Madeleine Burns — mother of accused murderer Dellen Millard — are wondering whether their quiet neighbour is ever coming back.

Next-door-neighbour Robert Dimas said now that he's been paying attention, he's noticed her absence. Even the guy who cuts Burns's grass hasn't heard from her, but Dimas told him to keep going, even if he has to pay for it himself — he doesn't want her to think the neighbourhood's turned their back on her, even if they didn't know her all that well..."

brief comment about additional remains found in article as well.

12. matou

matou #los2188

DO we know about all of these properties? There's some new info in here I believe:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879300--tim-is-missing-have-you-seen-him-/

The PART owner of the home on Derry Road? Who was the other part owner of the home?

13. LoyalSleuth

LoyalSleuth Member

The pic of AM with the cut hand or finger from his FB was posted in April and he got his stitches done at Ajax / Pickering hospita, as per his location check in when he posted the pic.

14. ReignBRF

ReignBRF Verified Insider - Tim Bosma case

Life will never be the same, on either the victim or the accused families. I have always thought of that when I had read about cases. I can not understand why anyone with an ounce of compassion would put a trailer in their mother's driveway. If this is part of organized crime, it would surely be the smartest thing to do, is vacate this home and try and distance yourself from all of the media. Perhaps DM is keeping quiet, in case there is a possibility of that affecting MB, if he rats out higher ups.

15. somecatchphrase

somecatchphrase New Member

I have been to the Cheltenham Badlands...they are in Caledon, just south of Orangeville.

Some of the other photos were taken at the Distillery District (ones with cobblestones). I have been there a lot and recognized it right away.

The graffiti background location is an alleyway south of Queen Street West between Spadina and Bathurst. Rick Mercer films his "rants" there.

16. Carli

Carli Former Member

Maybe I misunderstand an essential something. Is our purpose to sleuth out this detail or that which could help lead to the arrest and conviction of the murderer(s) of TB or is our sleuthing mostly reserved to finding incriminating stuff that will reinforce LE charges against DM.

If it's an open research project then any theory, even hair brained ones, should be given weight 'til they crumble simply because, yanno, many events are hair brained motivated. (A friend just told me there was a carjacking attempt at a local dealership yesterday. The bad guy ordered the salesman out of the car, then sped away. LE caught him almost immediately. Why? A prerequisite for test drives, the Bad Guy left a copy of his driver's licence at the dealership. Duh. Hair brained.)

If our purpose is to dig up all the evidence we can find to support LE charges against the accused, then bring on those teenaged "odd manner of dressing" and dog bisquit stories. Everybody should know those are early markers for future murderers sadly overlooked in the case of DM.

17. matou

matou #los2188

I guess this means DM's DNA is banked if he was looking for relations out there. I'm not sure if LE can request the DNA sample for this investigation.

http://www.genebase.com/node/f67215b7bb

18. Blomquist

Blomquist Former Member

Yes Ottawa is in Ontario and is straight up the 401 from Toronto. A good 5-6 hours drive but certain people could still be looking for a black truck anywhere in the province.

19. ExiledRed

ExiledRed New Member

He's been in jail all this time and his properties have been searched. There is no way they don't have his DNA, from a coffee cup, cigarette end, shed hair, toothbrush or whatever.

They don't have to stick a needle in him, a swab from anything as Ive described is enough.

20. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

21. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

(Pics snipped for space)

Thanks, I don't think I'd seen these. Two additional questions come to mind (I don't have answers for yours).

1) I wonder what the orange cones are. Evidence markers?

2) That seems like a lot of land to search for remains that have to be sifted. I wonder if they were tipped off on where to look. Or can cadaver dogs find remains that ... granular?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.