CANADA Canada - Toronto, WhtFem, 60-75, wht hair, found on road ramp, Don Valley Parkway/Dundas, Jul' 20

Case #: 2020-1323799
It is reported that:

- a vehicle was northbound the DVP on ramp from Dundas Street East and struck the woman.

July 18 2020

Investigators have now deemed that there was no vehicle involved.
ETA - oops, RSBBM

It's odd that they originally said she was hit by a vehicle then updated saying there's no vehicle involved. What's up with that? :confused:

Nice find BOH!
Good reminder for me to update her thread..
Recovered/Located - Canada - Catherine Rath, 66, Toronto, 24 Dec 2017
This links title shows she was recovered. After reading I realized she's missing again in Dec 2019, which is shown in the title on her thread. I think it might have to do with the thread merge. Is there a way mods can fix it so that we see the updated title in the post? :mad: Grrr, I hope I made that clear in my non-tech savy way.:oops:

CANADA - Canada - Catherine Rath, 66, Toronto, (24 Dec 2017) 19 May 2018
:eek: Oh, wait! It's working when I link it. Ok, I'm confused.:confused: lol

For tips one of the channels is this Tip Form Tell me were in this form you can report a tip about an unidentified person and a possible match......

you could probably choose 'missing person' and then explain in the description box that it's a possible unidentified match

you could probably choose 'missing person' and then explain in the description box that it's a possible unidentified match

Yes, thank you. It was first a different form, totally unfit to go through it if you wanted to report a possible match to an UID (there wasn't an option) and very public unfriendly. It felt more like an interrogation where you are forced to fill in all kinds of irrelevant information and I hate those kind of forms.

ETA - oops, RSBBM

It's odd that they originally said she was hit by a vehicle then updated saying there's no vehicle involved. What's up with that? :confused:

I think she fell/jumped/was pushed off the bridge on Gerrard St and landed on the DVP northbound on ramp. Her injuries may have been mistaken for vehicle impact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back