Canadian Human Rights Court Rules against Transgender Activist who wanted Brazilian wax

EvilOlivE

Reaction score
While following this case, I really went down the rabbit hole with Yaniv. This person is so bizarre and really hurting the LGBTQ community. Her twitter is so crazy, she is obsessed with posting about her menstrual cramps and period, etc., because as a trans woman, she menstruates - which is obviously biologically impossible since he has no female organs. At first I thought she was a joke or prank, but apparently she's for real. Just thought I'd share, lol!

Jessica Yaniv: Canadian Court Rules against Transgender Activist in Waxing Case | National Review

The British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal has ruled against Canadian transgender activist Jessica Yaniv in a case stemming from a complaint Yaniv filed against multiple female beauticians who refused to wax Yaniv’s male genitalia.

“Self-identification does not erase physiological reality,” said Jay Cameron, a lawyer for the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, which represented the beauticians. “Our clients do not offer the service requested. No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies.”

The Tribunal said in its decision that Yaniv had had filed the “complaints for improper purposes,” and had contradicted herself in “disingenuous” testimony. Yaniv, who is sexually attracted to women, brought 15 complaints against a number of beauticians in the Vancouver area, seeking as much as $15,000 in damages from each one.

“Most of the women who were the target of Yaniv’s complaints work out of their own home, are of immigrant background, and have small children with them in the house during the day,” the Justice Centre’s report said. Yaniv also apparently accused immigrants during the trial of discrimination for refusing service on religious grounds, writing earlier this year on Facebook that “we have a lot of immigrants here who gawk, judge and aren’t the cleanest of people, they’re also verbally and physically abusive, that’s one reason I joined a girl’s gym.”

Yaniv is being ordered to pay $2,000 to three of the accused women, one of whom was forced out of business due to the case.

In August, Yaniv was arrested for owning a taser, after brandishing it on camera during an interview about Yaniv’s alleged history of predatory behavior toward children. Screen-captured messages allegedly from Yaniv highlighted intimate questions to underage girls, and legal documents showed an attempt to organize a topless pool party for such girls.

Another interesting article

Jessica Yaniv is bad

The Jessica problem is much bigger than Jessica herself, as its now taken on this huge transphobic angle where anti-trans activists are actively trying to use her story to unravel trans rights and acceptance. We’ve also got trans people and cis friends trying to argue she isn’t really trans, but actually a fetishist — which I get, you’re trying to help. It’s cool. It’s just that this isn’t helping, its the equivalent of lighting the enemy arrows on fire to try and stop them using them. It just backfires and instead we have fiery arrows being shot at us instead of the regular non fire variety.

Today instead of discussing any of that nonsense which, let me be clear is bad don’t *advertiser censored*’ do it, we’re going to talk about Jessica and the issues surrounding her and only that. So far, the issues are in three main prongs from what I can tell. The first being the alleged child abuse-y DMs and screenshots, the second being her lawsuits and the third being topless twelve year old swimming parties. So lets go through them in that order.

She makes my head hurt.

FWIW who in the love of all things cramp related and what goes with it would want a period? Where'd she get the uterus. I know they can take one out but not sure if they can put one in yet.

Now I have to look at that three prong issue. Dang! Headache. The Trans community has enough hardship without people like her.

While following this case, I really went down the rabbit hole with Yaniv. This person is so bizarre and really hurting the LGBTQ community. Her twitter is so crazy, she is obsessed with posting about her menstrual cramps and period, etc., because as a trans woman, she menstruates - which is obviously biologically impossible since he has no female organs. At first I thought she was a joke or prank, but apparently she's for real. Just thought I'd share, lol!

Jessica Yaniv: Canadian Court Rules against Transgender Activist in Waxing Case | National Review

The British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal has ruled against Canadian transgender activist Jessica Yaniv in a case stemming from a complaint Yaniv filed against multiple female beauticians who refused to wax Yaniv’s male genitalia.

“Self-identification does not erase physiological reality,” said Jay Cameron, a lawyer for the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, which represented the beauticians. “Our clients do not offer the service requested. No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies.”

The Tribunal said in its decision that Yaniv had had filed the “complaints for improper purposes,” and had contradicted herself in “disingenuous” testimony. Yaniv, who is sexually attracted to women, brought 15 complaints against a number of beauticians in the Vancouver area, seeking as much as $15,000 in damages from each one.

“Most of the women who were the target of Yaniv’s complaints work out of their own home, are of immigrant background, and have small children with them in the house during the day,” the Justice Centre’s report said. Yaniv also apparently accused immigrants during the trial of discrimination for refusing service on religious grounds, writing earlier this year on Facebook that “we have a lot of immigrants here who gawk, judge and aren’t the cleanest of people, they’re also verbally and physically abusive, that’s one reason I joined a girl’s gym.”

Yaniv is being ordered to pay $2,000 to three of the accused women, one of whom was forced out of business due to the case.

In August, Yaniv was arrested for owning a taser, after brandishing it on camera during an interview about Yaniv’s alleged history of predatory behavior toward children. Screen-captured messages allegedly from Yaniv highlighted intimate questions to underage girls, and legal documents showed an attempt to organize a topless pool party for such girls.

The person is a psychopath. I don't believe he's trans at all. I believe he's a full blown predator who is obsessed with getting little girls to come to him for help inserting a tampon. I've seen his inappropriate texts to girls and heard his weird phone messages. .

He is repellent.

The person is a psychopath. I don't believe he's trans at all. I believe he's a full blown predator who is obsessed with getting little girls to come to him for help inserting a tampon. I've seen his inappropriate texts to girls and heard his weird phone messages. .

He is repellent.

It's scary to me that she is allowed in a women's restrooms. Those conversations with those tween girls where he's asking for advice about approaching young girls in public restrooms about pads and tampons is SO creepy/wrong/sick. I hope her photo really gets plastered all over the news so that if any parents see her entering a restroom where their daughters are they can go protect them. I wonder if she actually has approached any girls in real life. So sick.

It's scary to me that she is allowed in a women's restrooms. Those conversations with those tween girls where he's asking for advice about approaching young girls in public restrooms about pads and tampons is SO creepy/wrong/sick. I hope her photo really gets plastered all over the news so that if any parents see her entering a restroom where their daughters are they can go protect them. I wonder if she actually has approached any girls in real life. So sick.

Man or woman. Gay, lesbian, straight, bi, trans. I don't care, but you start exploiting children and try to explain it away as a "lifestyle". No! Uh uh.

Again, see this is an example where a person who doesn't understand the transgender comunity will look at this person and figure all Trans folks are predators.

And what the heck is a gyno supposed to even do with a penis and scrotum? There is literally no vagina, no uterus and no ovaries...what are they supposed to do?!? Pretend they are female genitals? How is that "affirming" anything other than mental illness? I think this person is insane or just one of the world's biggest attention *advertiser censored*. She can not be genuinely shocked and hurt after suing some women for refusing to wax her balls that a gyno doesn't want to see her either.

This person gives real trans people bad name. Something is no right in this individual’s head.
Don’t believe they are trans either. Seems like a pervert.

It's called

1) Sociopathy
2) Narcissistic Personality Disorder
and 3) Sexual Deviancy

Our dear Yaniv is a sociopathic narcissistic sexual deviant who likes to harass women into touching her balls so she can get off to it

She's at it again,

HUNTER: Trans activist Jessica Yaniv files new human rights complaint

During a sham of a B.C. Human Rights Tribunal in July, the grift was exposed and her complaints were kicked to the curb in October.

The panel wrote: “Human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax.”

It called her complaints “improper” and she was ordered to pay $2,000 each to of three estheticians. The panel also found she had a racist bent against some ethnic groups.
The panel cited one of Yaniv’s mind-boggling outbursts: “We have a lot of immigrants here who gawk and judge and aren’t exactly the cleanest people. They’re also verbally and physically abusive, that’s one main reason why I joined a girls gym, cause I DON’T want issues with these people, nor do I want anything to do with them in any way, shape or form. They lie about *advertiser censored*, they’ll do anything to support their own kind and make things miserable for everyone else.”

But in August, the undaunted Yaniv was back in action and filed a new complaint against the She Point Beauty Studio.

The salon, not surprisingly, is operated by East Indian women who are Sikhs. Perfect targets for Yaniv.

Trans activist files another human rights complaint over waxing refusal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back