Candlelight Vigil for Lindsey

TY JennO, my bad... I should know her name by now!

Good idea about a portable search center. That seems cruel of that church of all places, but it happens all the time in MP cases.

I still can't believe the gov showed up to walk past and didn't have the courtesy to even talk to Melissa. She could have brought some important attention to Lindseys case and all the missing in WA.

jvk and JenniferO, thanks for letting me post your pics, they're great! I'm always on the lookout for more pics.

Beautiful Job everyone! Wish I could have been there, I am in California on an family emergency. Core team you guys are the best:)

if there is still a need.....hope lindsey is home before ........this spring and summer would be a good time to do another one at the same area :)...the lake gets very busy then :)

maybe even bring in a band ....im sure a local group would do something like that .....for lindsey and her family

maybe even a booth during lake fair :) or down at the local farmers market......

TakeNote - I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe have a booth at the local festivals that occured prior to and after Lindsey disappeared. I think one was the Bear Festival. Maybe memories could be jogged with pics and a short explanation of where she went missing. just a thought!

realnc.jpg

Hey JVK, did you get video of the Gov walking by?

"Lord you will touch the heart of whoever knows what happened" "I boldlycome ask for a miricle." "They will come forward and bring Lindsey home." In the words of JB, "Amen"

Thank you for sharing this video.

IMG00133-20100123-1700.jpg

Look Who Walked By!​

I thought i'd explain this picture. It's much of a joke. It's a 'photoshop' (actually Gimp-shop)

(i'm sure many of you figured this out already)

The joke was that Gregoire never stopped @ the vigil. She walked right on by.

A few minutes later a small group caught up with Gregoire - & the original picture was taken.

I thought it'd be highly ironic to 'shop Gregoire into the vigil.

This has stirred a little controversy & a couple people have hinted at the 'shop being illegal or somehow 'unauthorized'

My answer to that is: :razz: :behind: :wave: :violin:

Considering the seriousness in which members are approaching this case I'v got to ask :sleuth: to :sleuth:, :jester: to :jester: are you saying that the Govenor totally discounted the vigil and the mother asking for money and that brought out the jokester? Was the gag on w/s members and peeps who read here? I'm not sure at what point we are to :laughbounce::applause::bowdown: I'm always up for a :biglaugh: you little :drac:.
:whistle::whistle::whistle::rolling::camera::idea::Banane37::woohoo::Jumpie::floorlaugh: I get it! :cool2:

Oh for Pete's sake jvk.
Duh me.
I wondered why MK and CG had just the same pose and in both places. LOL!!

(I better go change the caption on the pb)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back