Carlos Padilla Press Conference 9/4 *merged*

He refuses to answer any questions pertaining to the Anthony's. He is telling his own story about his daughter whom everyone assumed was a run a way but she was laying dead for 17 mos due to no one wanting to search for a run a way....

thought carlos was supposed to speak??? grrr off to commercial

Its just weather on that other site, but thanks for posting!! At least it works lol!

yeah i can't connect to the webcast either. relying on the local news on tv is maddening...commercials...talk of the weather.....ARRRRGHHHH

I'd be searching in a heartbeat if I wasn't in California (and if I wasn't off work due to a back injury!) Maybe someone (not Tim) needs to appeal to the protesters that in order to seal KC's fate, they need to help search to find a body!

I'm sorry it's times like this that "guests" should be locked out! grrrr

I did! I signed up! Signed Former Guest Cherry Baby

Over already? I'm getting the big nothing.

This presser will send a clear message to the public that LE & TES are working closely together to help find poor Caylee..... even if Caylee's family doesn't want her to be found.

For them, it's ALL about Caylee.

It's beyond pathetic that Caylee's own family told people NOT to help the search efforts.

For them, it's ALL about defending Casey.

WESH changed the headline from Carlos Padilla to "search officials" to "search group" ... is it still in progress because I can't connect and the link that Fuzzy provided only talks about weather.

gettin real annoyed with the "server too busy screen"

I bet LE was suppose to give this presser and ask for volunteers to help search. They must have bombed out so Tim had to do it himself. I am still getting nothing. Couldn't watch the presser and this site is not working for me either. server busy server busy. thats all I get. will try to send this now. I guess its time to leave for a while and give this a break til later. how disappointing!

Dream press conference: LE to Anthonys --

THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL. We're gonna need a bigger boat and WE'RE GONNA GET ONE. Just sayin'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back