Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case #2

Burke did whatever he wanted, Spota was always protecting him.

And this wasn't the only marriage he destroyed, A civilian clerk in the 1st Pct who used to take care of the OT records was one of his conquests. She was married to a retired Nypd sergeant. At one time this woman told her husband she used to falsify the time records for Burke and his team to get OT for time they didn't work. When the husband found out Burke sent his detectives in the DA Squad to harass this man inquiring about alleged domestic issues. Sending a detective from the DA squad for such a matter is unheard of. He ruined that man's life and I believe to this day and I don't believe he has yet recovered to this day years later. It seems as though he enjoys hurting people.
Strangely enough though, it also sounds like there were at least a few women that actually found him appealing enough to have an extramarital affair with…weird.

Hey there , new to WS but was curious if someone could point me to the best thread on LISK and potential connections to MA-related cases (specifically the highway murders). Appreciate the help!

I take it from your post is you believe Bitrolff is in fact guilty of the two murders he was convicted of? Getting convicted in Suffolk County is still a 50-50 indication you are actually guilty.

I will tell you that in Bittrolff's case two Suffolk cops were suspects in that case. One guy used to screw gals brought into the station house after being picked up for various crimes. EVERYBODY knows this. The other guy had some serious problems and was fired. Why would he have missing person reports of females in his house?
Hello,
This is first message on here, just learning. You seem very knowledgeable on Lisk case. Can you recommend sites to read up on this case. Thanks

According to Wikipedia…
Jacqueline Smith was “quietly” removed from Nameus.

On June 20, 2000 the torso of a female in plastic bags wrapped with tape was recovered at Beach 88th Street in Rockaway Beach, Queens, NY not to far where Andre Isaac torso was found. The female torso was listed in the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System as NamUS #6058. In 2018 NamUS #6058 was quietly removed. The victim was identified as 16 year old Jacqueline Ashley Smith. Smith was reported missing from the 67 Precinct in East Flatbush, Brooklyn on August 12, 1999, ten months before her torso was discovered in Rockaway Beach, Her head, limbs and hands are not recovered.

Now, this makes me wonder if the information that has been inputed into NamUs is factual. if corrupt police can delete info into NamUs why wouldn’t they input inaccurate information also?!

and that is a whole story by itself. I think the facts will surprise you how that came about. who did it, how they did it, and WHY they did it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53
Back