Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy run-on sentences, Batman, somebody needs a proofreader:

While it is not our intention at all to moralize or provide the viewer with social commentary – there is no hidden agenda here – we are acutely aware that social commentary may be culled from movies of all genres, and are attempting to present a story that, while being sensational and somewhat exploitative in the sense that our subject matter is lurid and involves depictions of violence and simulated sexual acts, seeks to remain socially responsible.

While it is not our intention at all to moralize or provide the viewer with social commentary – there is no hidden agenda here – we are acutely aware that social commentary may be culled from movies of all genres, and are attempting to present a story that, while being sensational and somewhat exploitative in the sense that our subject matter is lurid and involves depictions of violence and simulated sexual acts, seeks to remain socially responsible.

So it's a floorwax and a dessert topping, eh?

Today's Newsday, LIPA rips us off, and NCPD can shoot you with zero ramifications. Typical day on Long Island.

... but I'm guessing there will be nothing further.

Just to note, seven weeks later and there doesn't appear to be any follow-up coverage in the press of a story that I'd think would merit some interest among readers, i.e. someone busted at the airport with a bunch of fake police badges.

New body washes ashore at Gilgo last night.

Cops were not immediately able to link the Gilgo Beach body to any active missing persons cases in the area, which may rule out a local drowning or boating mishap.

http://www./813894/gilgo-beach-body-2013/

They're kidding, right? Had that Natasha Jugo (or whatever, excuse the spelling) turned up already?

it is obvious that scpd made gargantuan mistakes in solving
shannan's murder. they are not even admitting she was murdered.

if they didn't have something to hide they would let the
family listen to the tape of shannan's 911 call.

therefore, it leads one to conclude that "one of their own" is
directly involved in shannan's murder and most definitely
the cover up of her murder. just sayin'

Natasha Jugo - Is Long Island Serial Killer claiming new victims?

http://www.*********.com/contribute...ong-island-serial-killer-claiming-new-victims

all voices is the name of the publication that keeps getting redacted here.
why is that?
is this lisk site banning articles from the all voices publication site?
then i won't post it.
??????
mods - can u please let me know? thank u.

Under the circumstances the FEDS need to jump in. By circumstances I mean Burkes. They should take the whole LISK file and ask Dormer if anything is missing. They should also listen to the 911 call SG made. All the family members should get together and start making noice.

Her opinions are based on contrived versions of events, and her facts regarding where the body was found are flat out wrong. Makes for a good ominous story though.

Where was the body found?

Her opinions are based on contrived versions of events, and her facts regarding where the body was found are flat out wrong.

I think the questions she asks concerning NJ are valid ones, and that the gist of the article is pertinent.

Everything I've read says that her body was washed up on Gilgo Beach shore.
But to be honest I am more concerned on how she can't figure out why her body didn't wash up on shore right away.
IDK I guess I've always thought it was common knowledge that when I body goes into cold water they sink and don't normally resurface until that water is warmer. Then if you read up on drownings and know your facts you can easily figure out the rest on why she didn't wash up right away. Guess thinking the LISK and conspiracy theories are more fun.

I think the questions she asks concerning NJ are valid ones, and that the gist of the article is pertinent.

Hadn't read the article and thought you were referring to New Jersey (NJ)...it's late and i'm tired :)

if it is NJugo, she may have been in the water for about 12 weeks. I guess the ME will try to pinpoint TOD.

I guess the ME will try to pinpoint TOD.

So you're saying that Maine is getting into Transit-Oriented Development?:smile:

Seriously, though, I'd have a hard time agreeing with any of these statements:
- The authorities empowered to investigate are competent.
- The authorities empowered to investigate are honest.
- The authorities empowered to investigate will tell us anything, ever.

In fact, if witnesses hadn't seen Ms. Jugo washing ashore, and if the story instead was that the police had found her on the beach, I'd have to wonder if that was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10