Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing but an absurd defense ploy to set up her defense for trial. What a joke!

That is exactly my thought as well. He knows it will get denied.

Paying attention to some of his ealier statements, and listening to him question detective Yuri ( @ hearing) he has already started to plant this seed.

Motion-Schmotion! This request by Baez to permit Casey to "secretly" search for Caylee is more smoke and mirrors IMO.

When will a decision be made regarding these new requests?

It look's like she's trying to get back in the spotlight again, I was wondering how long it would be before she came out with something new.

Exactly!

I haven't read this thread yet, but I am hoping against hope there is no name calling in here or other things that might cause TO's . I am going to read it in a little while. hint hint.

<casually pointing to edit button on bottom right of post>

Aw, JBean, thanks for the laugh! I needed that! How'd you know I was about to let loose?! But, hey, don't worry; it's nothing that's not warranted! :furious:

Could this maybe be her way of leading them to her body? Like maybe she'll just stumble across it while searching somewhere that she will then say was known to the nanny (or whatever her story is now)?

Could this maybe be her way of leading them to her body? Like maybe she'll just stumble across it while searching somewhere that she will then say was known to the nanny (or whatever her story is now)?
I don't think she'd dare, just in case LE could get a fingerprint or Casey's DNA. She did a lousy job cleaning the car (if she even tried), and must have been unpleasantly surprised at the evidence it revealed against her.

She won't make that mistake again.

Yep.... sure...
Judge: you want to travel to assist in finding your Daughter?
KC: yes sir
Judge: sure,you have been so forthcoming and honest thus far in helping LE find your daughter, I do not see a reason to not allow you to travel in order to do your own investigation and find your Daughter. You were doing such a fine investigation on your own before your mother reported your daughter missing and LE arrested you.

Does she and Baez really think it will go that way?

That is what I was wondering.. stumble upon the remains while searching an area "zanny" went to allot and then blame the nanny for it..

It look's like she's trying to get back in the spotlight again, I was wondering how long it would be before she came out with something new.

Seems to me, mid month (full moon) "breaking news" from the Anthony's.

Casey should have started "looking for Caylee" nearly four months ago.

Their "reasonable doubt" ploy again......

i really dont get these people! are they crazy or what?...
oh wait.. i can anwser my own question!
YESSS!!! all of them are.. Lee and Baez included...
they have some nerve...
She should have waited 31 days to "conduct her own investagation"...
and why would she need to do it at a secret time and location?

She also referrred her to as ' The Kid '.....She has a name..Did you foget what her name was casey? Let me think a minute.. I think it was Caylee. Is that who she wants to look for? Or is it the little snothead? or the kid?

I have been watching a show on TV about meth and the one thing each woman has talked about is how meth takes all your emotions. She said she sat in court and watched while her mother took her kids from her and she thought " I should be crying, but I don't really care."

That was interesting to me, particularly since I have believed since the beginning she was on meth.

After the wild goose chase she led LE on the last time she "assisted in the search", does she in her wildest dreams actually believe there is a snowball's chance in he!! a judge will allow her to travel?!

Cin-deeeeeeeee, I think Casey broke into your medicine cabinet again.

Oh, and uh, JB, best lay off the brownies, dude. :bang:

BTW.........withdrawals for meth can last up to 9 months. They seem to "pick" at themselves (usually their arms) as they come off of it. Notice KC always has on long sleeves.

I have been watching a show on TV about meth and the one thing each woman has talked about is how meth takes all your emotions. She said she sat in court and watched while her mother took her kids from her and she thought " I should be crying, but I don't really care."

That was interesting to me, particularly since I have believed since the beginning she was on meth.
Many common prescription meds do the same thing. I watched it happen to two people very close to me.

NO............they KNOW she is going down and they are planning her escape. Even if she does not get the permission - WATCH OUT - that girl is leaving.

Many common prescription meds do the same thing. I watched it happen to two people very close to me.

Those are most likely barbiturates and she was "wired" all the time as described by her friends. Excessively talking, and going all the time. That is meth and I believe when some of her friend's testimony comes out in court you will see I have been right about that all along.

I tend to think that is why LE is not getting in a hurry to charge her. I believe they have bigger "fish to fry" in the Orlando area. Keep in mind the DEA closed down Fusion a few weeks after she was arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420