Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

Wow, I had never thought of it this way before. But you're right. It never made sense to me that he would be honest with the Grand Jury but never at any other time. It makes far more sense the way you put it. I totally agree with you on this. He was relieved because he thought he had pulled one over on the Grand Jury, and didn't have to answer any really hard questions about the situation. He must have been shocked when the Grand Jury came back so fast and indicted her. And I know Casey probably still thinks he betrayed her, and I have the sneaking suspicion that Cindy has not said otherwise to Casey. Cindy might think he betrayed Casey too, and probably didn't believe him when he said he hadn't.

And OMG, the nice kidnappers thing. That was just lunacy. I couldn't believe he was thinking some nice kidnapper family was taking care of her somewhere. He didn't say it exactly like that, but close to it. That was just the most bizarre thing he has ever said. I always wanted to ask him, so George, Casey is terrified of this nice loving family that has Caylee somewhere? I swear, that man doesn't think much before opening his mouth. That's probably why it's been closed for so long now.

I recall one instance when asked about this, on LKL.
LKL: So, where is she George?
GA: Who? Caylee? Oh, hopefully with a nice family somewhere.
:banghead:

Wow, I had never thought of it this way before. But you're right. It never made sense to me that he would be honest with the Grand Jury but never at any other time. It makes far more sense the way you put it. I totally agree with you on this. He was relieved because he thought he had pulled one over on the Grand Jury, and didn't have to answer any really hard questions about the situation. He must have been shocked when the Grand Jury came back so fast and indicted her. And I know Casey probably still thinks he betrayed her, and I have the sneaking suspicion that Cindy has not said otherwise to Casey. Cindy might think he betrayed Casey too, and probably didn't believe him when he said he hadn't.

And OMG, the nice kidnappers thing. That was just lunacy. I couldn't believe he was thinking some nice kidnapper family was taking care of her somewhere. He didn't say it exactly like that, but close to it. That was just the most bizarre thing he has ever said. I always wanted to ask him, so George, Casey is terrified of this nice loving family that has Caylee somewhere? I swear, that man doesn't think much before opening his mouth. That's probably why it's been closed for so long now.

Hey Aedrys,

I think he, or CA said something like they feel she's with a "loving family". Eek.

And this is a great sig line from one of the commenters at IS, something I'd forgotten about.

"No, it's not that type of kidnapping, sir. This person loves this girl and wants to have her as her own. That happens all the time."
Cindy Anthony on LKL July 29, 2008"

UN-FRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE.

I recall one instance when asked about this, on LKL.
LKL: So, where is she George?
GA: Who? Caylee? Oh, hopefully with a nice family somewhere.
:banghead:

Yeah, I guess that was in the script somewhere. We're not worried, Caylee's just chillin' back with a nice family. We're happy she's having a good time! Yah, that's the ticket!

I never watched the A's on LKL or any of their media appearances because I honestly can't stomach their propaganda. So I'm assuming the LKL quote of Cindy's is correct, but if it's not, I'm sorry.

George Anthony
8/24/2008

GA: I've never met this Tony, I don't want to meet this Tony because I'm afraid I'm going to bite into this Tony. I, I, I don't want to see the man.
LE: Uh-hum
GA: I don't want to see him. I'm, I'm, I'm staying out of it. I'm not doing anything stupid. I'm concentrating on fliers and media stuff that...I don't, I don't want to talk about...that's the way it should be.
(skip)
GA: Well, I do know that, or at least what I was told by this guy by the name of Jesse, who's never been a big fan of mine, believe me. I'm not trying to get him involved, but he got himself involved in this thing from what I understand.
(skip)

GA: And that's a different issue. But I found this Tony. I guess she ended up calling him right away and (snaps fingers)he beat feet where he's at somewhere, wherever he lives at. I'm not, I can't think of where he lives. I don't care.
LE: Well we do, but go ahead. :giggle:
GA: You know I guess he's right there for the rescue.
(skip)

:websleuther:

Snipped for emphasis. Thanks for all the quotes though, all good stuff!!

I keep wondering why he hated Tony so much at that point. I decided to leave the Jesse part in too, because maybe he just has a problem with ALL the guys KC dated. Could GA's dislike of KC's guys support the idea that he molested her? Or did he think that Tony had something to do with Caylee's disappearance? OR was he already setting the stage for the SODDI defense?

Rick Plesae
August 21st, 2008

RP: She hasn't worked there for a year and a half. Well, then my mom told me that uh, Cindy had threatened Casey with, with taking Caylee away from her.
(skip)
RP: She goes, "uh, what about Caylee?" She says; "can't, I can't kick my granddaughter out on the street and because Casey would try to take her."
(skip)
RP: So I know, I know Cindy a couple of times had threatened Casey, this is through my mom, that if Casey didn't behave and straighten up she would throw her out on the street and file for custody.
(skip)
RP: I said, how many times? And she said at least two or three that she definitely got in fights with, with Casey uh, about about taking Caylee off of her. So I know Cindy is not telling you the whole truth here...
LE: Right
(skip)
RP: And she, so when Casey first took Caylee away Cindy told my mom she just thought Casey took Caylee to punish her, or you know just being uhm you know, threatening her all the time and and uh, but Cindy didn't think a whole lot about you know, that, that Caylee's well being was, was ever going to be in jeopardy.
(skip)
LE: They just thought that she was gone out of spite and that's it?
RP: Well, yeah that, that Casey was just holding her off and, and said that oh, she's with uh, the babysitter or some, something, you know and, and she was always doing something that just wasn't convenient for her to talk to Cindy.
(skip)
RP: I said, how do you, why would you abandon a car if it ran out of gas and not tell anybody? And then...why would you go to a, a nightclub if, if your daughter is missing?...you know and party and have fun? I would be so distraught I, I would and the first people I call would be my mom and dad saying, I can't find my daughter.
(skip)
RP: George was there too. He believed it too. They believe everything that Casey says. It's like, are they blind? I'm, I'm, uh, my last email to her I go, "you guys will go down in history as the stupidest parents in the universe."
(skip)
RP: I said, you would see right away, I said Casey is the answer here. She's the only one that knows what she did with Caylee and if she doesn't talk, my god, shake the crap out of her.
(skip)
RP: Uh, my mom and uh, Cindy confirmed it yesterday when she was blasting me. She goes, "you don't even know how much I took out of my 401K." And I said, it was like uh, fifty-six thousand or fifty, fifty-two or fifty-six thousand dollars she took...
(skip)
RP: And I said, look all I want is the facts to come out, I said, I don't think you've told all the facts here. And I said I'm not trying to hurt you. I said, I still love you. And I said, but this has gone on long enough. There's a little girl missing here that, I said, in my gut I feel is dead. I said, that, that is my gut feeling and, and it, and its really bothering me that, I said your daughter is in jail and she isn't saying anything. And I said that makes me madder than anything.
LE: Hmm
RP: And the fact that you cover it up that she tried to steal from mom and dad, and then Cindy goes, "oh, she wrote, she only stole 50 bucks." And I said, I wrote her back and I said, "no, no." I said, mom told me its 354.00 from Dad's account, that's an account that couldn't, couldn't be gotten into. And uh, I said you were called on it because mom called and yelled at you and told you to do something with Casey. You didn't do anything. And I said, its your fault that all this happened because you didn't sit on Casey like you should have.
(skip)
RP: Well uh, I, I absolutely knew that Casey knew she wasn't fooling me one bit. And I even, I, and my step-son here from my wife, he was in our wedding and, and he looked at her and he goes, "do you know who the daddy is?" And she just looked at him and smiled. So she, she knew who, that she was pregnant.
(skip)
RP: I, I would say this about Casey. If she sees something or hears something she will spin it into her own little world to make it work for her, whatever kind of lie it is. And Cindy was on her back trying to find out who this, who the father was when it wasn't Jesse.
(skip)
RP: Well anything that happens in her family, if, if anything good happens everybody knew about it. Okay, the whole family knew about it. Like Casey got a promotion and all this. Casey um, was supposed to be some kind of human resource, uh head of human resources or you know...so I mean we always heard the good news.
(skip)
RP: Yeah. She threw him out of the house. She just said, "you know what? I, I don't need you here." She said, "I have enough problems with, with uh the baby on the way and stuff", or the baby was there. Let's see. It might have been shortly after the baby was born or something. Anyway, she threw him out of the house. And they were out of the house for a while. And then he filed for divorce first and was filing for half the house and, and alimony because he wasn't working. And that, that made her mad and, anyway, they, they reconciled.
(skip)
RP: I would describe it as Casey resented Cindy she resented Cindy to the point where she could see that Caylee likes Cindy way better than she likes her.
(end)

:websleuther:

Chiquita,
You ALWAYS get to the heart of the matter. Thank You :clap:
Back then Cindy and George did appear to be the stupidest parents on Earth,but I think today they are considered manipulative, obstructive,heartless, slackers,cheaters,liars and just weird. Still,they may be known as the stupidest infamous parents in history for thinking ANYONE would believe their nonsensical stories or donate $ to their foundation as they got tattoos :loser:,diamond earrings :floorlaugh: and bikini lines :sick: on their cruise. :banghead:
And now Cindy wants us to believe that SHE BELIEVES the little girl found around the corner from her house,in the same shorts Caylee wore,with the same laundry basket Cindy owned ,Henkel duct tape around her head,was not Caylee :maddening: because Caylee is still alive! :waitasec:

I wish Rick P. would tell us more about Cindy's childhood. I would love to know more about what she was like and what she experienced. To understand ICA I think we need to understand Cindy (and George) .How far back does this family dynamic go?

Snipped for emphasis. Thanks for all the quotes though, all good stuff!!

I keep wondering why he hated Tony so much at that point. I decided to leave the Jesse part in too, because maybe he just has a problem with ALL the guys KC dated. Could GA's dislike of KC's guys support the idea that he molested her? Or did he think that Tony had something to do with Caylee's disappearance? OR was he already setting the stage for the SODDI defense?
He really really liked Ryan though. Oh wait, that might be another lie....sheesh!:banghead:

Thank you Chiquita!

When George Anthony gave this statement he knew, he knew right then and there what the smell was and he knew what the stain was. He knew it wasn't KC.

LE: When I first saw you that night when I first came to your house there was mention of the car. And there was mention of what you smelled in the car.
GA: I, I, I believe that there's something dead back there. And I hate to say the word human. Uh, I, I hate to say that. (skip) I mean the law enforcement stuff that I did, we caught people out in the woods, in a, in a car. So I know what it smells like. Its a smell that you never...
LE: Uh-huh
GA: ...never get rid of. When I first went there to pick up that vehicle, I got within three feet of it I could smell something. You look up and you say, please don't let this be. Please don't let this be. Because may...I'm thinking of my daughter and granddaughter first. I glance in the car on the passenger side, I see her seat's there and I see some other stuff around in it. And as I walk around to the driver's side and I put the key in it, I said, please don't let this be what I think it is. The wrecker, I don't know what the gentleman's name. I still don't know. I'm sure you guys know it by now. But he, and I opened up the door and he said, "Whoa does that stink." I said, I sat in the car for a second. I opened up the passenger door because I was trying to vent that thing.
(skip)
GA: As I walked around, I don't believe I said to him you know, aloud and I, I think I whispered out to myself. "Please don't let this be my Caylee." That's what I thought. That's what I m my heart was saying. I opened it up and that's when I seen that bag. I did see a stain. I think its right about where the spare tire was at. Basketball size, or something around there. I don't know if its exactly circular.
(skip)
GA: So that's what I, I said. They guy said, "Sir I'll take care of that. I'll get rid of it." But the smell never went away. When I drove around I told my wife, I said, this car stinks so bad I can't, I don't know how I can drive it home. Its, its raining outside. Oh, well I have the windows down in the car probably about this much(inaudible). I couldn't freaking breathe.
(skip)
LE: What did your, what did your wife think about it being when she first noticed it? Did she actually notice it, or did she make any comments on it?
GA: Oh, after we pulled inside the garage she said, her exact words were, "Jesus Christ what died?" That's exactly what she said. But then she said it in a way, she says, "George, it was the pizza right?" And I said, Yeah, it was the pizza. And that's what I left it go at that, but I'm sitting here as the grandfather, as the father, as George Anthony and as a guy who smelled the smell before years ago and you just never forget it. I even stuck my nose down on it and I'm, I'm concerned

But he drove that car home...I'll never understand WHY LE was not called to the tow yard, right then and there. It gave them time to come up with these silly scenarios and always blaming somone else for ICA's troubles.

GA knew right away yet he went along with everything out of CA's mouth. I also remember when both GA/CA told the world, they had the kidnappers under surveillance. They claim Caylee was being moved every couple of days. That he and his exCop friends were putting together a "covert" operation to bring Caylee home...I think they all live in an alternate reality and come up with some weird rationalizations...A day in the life of the Anthony's...seems they are a shallow bunch, barely have real "friends" to support them..It appears they will alienate those who don't appear to be in the ICA innocent camp. I think they are building themselves up for the second biggest let down in their lives...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

But he drove that car home...I'll never understand WHY LE was not called to the tow yard, right then and there. It gave them time to come up with these silly scenarios and always blaming somone else for ICA's troubles.

GA knew right away yet he went along with everything out of CA's mouth. I also remember when both GA/CA told the world, they had the kidnappers under surveillance. They claim Caylee was being moved every couple of days. That he and his exCop friends were putting together a "covert" operation to bring Caylee home...I think they all live in an alternate reality and come up with some weird rationalizations...A day in the life of the Anthony's...seems they are a shallow bunch, barely have real "friends" to support them..It appears they will alienate those who don't appear to be in the ICA innocent camp. I think they are building themselves up for the second biggest let down in their lives...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I agree with you....
bbm
That has always bothered me...GA knew, he KNEW what that smell was, it was the smell of decomposition..he had smelled it before..and it never leaves you.

IMO, Knowing what he knew, George should have taken charge, should have acted and called LE either at the tow yard or the moment he got the car home...but he didn't, and Cindy didn't...not until many hours later.

Once they found the car the facts were staring them in the face...a car that smells like decomp., a daughter that has been avoiding them like the plague and making up excuses WHY they can not even talk to 2 year old Caylee whom they have not seen nor heard from since June 15 maybe 16...

:twocents:

I agree with you....
bbm
That has always bothered me...GA knew, he KNEW what that smell was, it was the smell of decomposition..he had smelled it before..and it never leaves you.

IMO, Knowing what he knew, George should have taken charge, should have acted and called LE either at the tow yard or the moment he got the car home...but he didn't, and Cindy didn't ...not until many hours later.

Once they found the car the facts were staring them in the face...a car that smells like decomp., a daughter that has been avoiding them like the plague and making up excuses WHY they can not even talk to 2 year old Caylee whom they have not seen nor heard from since June 15 maybe 16...

:twocents:

BBM :twocents: When this information came out, I :innocent: happened to be in my office in the presence of a couple of well-honed homicide investigators :rocker: whose first reactions were "bet the "old man" wondered what the he77 his:loser: princess :loser: got herself into" & "who the he77 was using her car" rather than ASSUMING than the decomp smell was a relative. Once :floorlaugh: "my boys" :floorlaugh:found out that the "princess aka inmate" was "discovered safe and satiated", they IMMEDIATELY slipped into "he77 no, "missing/nanny kidnapped toddler", this is filicide with a 31 day lag period to the investigation and doc, in the Fla heat, the COD/TOD evidence is disappearing FAST!" :banghead:

SO....The general hypothesis around the campfire up North :seeya: here was that good ole Ma & Pa Kettle :loser: Anthony were trying to "protect" the inmate by minimizing anything "icky" within her vehicle that might connect her with some "underworld unsavory peeps" without realizing how deep under she was. :banghead: After all, history had already shown that :crazy: ANYTHING :crazy: negative within the existence of Casey Marie Anthony had been perpetrated by another force but never by CMA's actions alone:sick:! (okay, :truce: I can't even re-read THAT statement to proof it for spelling :sick::sick::sick:)

Years ago, my house was robbed. I came home from work, and saw things that were "hinky". Know what I did next? I started to make myself dinner. Then, my convicted felon of a neighbor rang my doorbell to ask me an unnessesary question. Still, after these things, I did not accept that something was wrong. It was only until I went upstairs, and I saw my bedroom window kicked in and my stuff all over the floor – that I freaked out and called 911. To say I was lucky, and very much in denial, is an understatement (I later learned from the police, that the doorbell nonsense was done most likely to divert my attention - and allow his burglar partner, who was still in my house, time to escape out my back door).

I’ve gotten on my knees many, many times to thank the Lord above for protecting me. To this day, I have no understanding as to why I allowed myself to continue my routine for time as if nothing was wrong. Its just crazy that I did this, and I had to hear how crazy it was from everyone - but I did do it. I will say that this was a particularly stressful time for me, and I can only suspect that my mindset was trying to avoid accepting yet another serious problem.

How am I equating this to Anthonys? Perhaps they both knew something was very wrong and it was one more serious KC problem. They went about things that afternoon as if KC would have some explanation, and they would see Caylee again. If they didn’t believe that – I don’t think that they would they have called the police.

Years ago, my house was robbed. I came home from work, and saw things that were "hinky". Know what I did next? I started to make myself dinner. Then, my convicted felon of a neighbor rang my doorbell to ask me an unnessesary question. Still, after these things, I did not accept that something was wrong. It was only until I went upstairs, and I saw my bedroom window kicked in and my stuff all over the floor – that I freaked out and called 911. To say I was lucky, and very much in denial, is an understatement (I later learned from the police, that the doorbell nonsense was done most likely to divert my attention - and allow his burglar partner, who was still in my house, time to escape out my back door).

I’ve gotten on my knees many, many times to thank the Lord above for protecting me. To this day, I have no understanding as to why I allowed myself to continue my routine for time as if nothing was wrong. Its just crazy that I did this, and I had to hear how crazy it was from everyone - but I did do it. I will say that this was a particularly stressful time for me, and I can only suspect that my mindset was trying to avoid accepting yet another serious problem.

How am I equating this to Anthonys? Perhaps they both knew something was very wrong and it was one more serious KC problem. They went about things that afternoon as if KC would have some explanation, and they would see Caylee again. If they didn’t believe that – I don’t think that they would they have called the police.

It wasn't just another normal day IMO, waiting for Casey to explain whatever.

How many times in the past had Cindy scrubbed a putrid car trunk, washed pants that smelled like the car (death), etc.

IMO her actions on that day and the following days don't spell denial to me.

Sorry that happened to you and I'm glad you're ok.

It wasn't just another normal day IMO, waiting for Casey to explain whatever.

How many times in the past had Cindy scrubbed a putrid car trunk, washed pants that smelled like the car (death), etc.

IMO her actions on that day and the following days don't spell denial to me.

Sorry that happened to you and I'm glad you're ok.

Not only that, but, didn't Cindy also text Casey, "there was big trouble", that they had gotton the car?

Seems that I remember some hasty fast texts messages to Casey that she never returned.

Cindy knew that there was trouble, or at best, that something wasn't right.
George knew from the smell.
And, Casey knew from day one, and, she still never returned her mother's phone calls or text messages that day.

BBM ......:eek:

So glad you were hurt!

I see a big difference ,though. You didn't start cleaning up after the burgler .
What they proceeded to do with the car was a cover up . I think the pretense of going about their day was part of the cover,although Cindy did tell her co-workers about the situation :waitasec:

Thank you Chiquita!

When George Anthony gave this statement he knew, he knew right then and there what the smell was and he knew what the stain was. He knew it wasn't KC.

LE: When I first saw you that night when I first came to your house there was mention of the car. And there was mention of what you smelled in the car.
GA: I, I, I believe that there's something dead back there. And I hate to say the word human. Uh, I, I hate to say that. (skip) I mean the law enforcement stuff that I did, we caught people out in the woods, in a, in a car. So I know what it smells like. Its a smell that you never...
GA: ...never get rid of. When I first went there to pick up that vehicle, I got within three feet of it I could smell something. You look up and you say, please don't let this be. Please don't let this be. Because may...I'm thinking of my daughter and granddaughter first. I glance in the car on the passenger side, I see her seat's there and I see some other stuff around in it. And as I walk around to the driver's side and I put the key in it, I said, please don't let this be what I think it is. The wrecker, I don't know what the gentleman's name. I still don't know. I'm sure you guys know it by now. But he, and I opened up the door and he said, "Whoa does that stink." I said, I sat in the car for a second. I opened up the passenger door because I was trying to vent that thing.
(skip)
GA: As I walked around, I don't believe I said to him you know, aloud and I, I think I whispered out to myself. "Please don't let this be my Caylee." That's what I thought. That's what I m my heart was saying. I opened it up and that's when I seen that bag. I did see a stain. I think its right about where the spare tire was at. Basketball size, or something around there. I don't know if its exactly circular.
(skip)
GA: So that's what I, I said. They guy said, "Sir I'll take care of that. I'll get rid of it." But the smell never went away. When I drove around I told my wife, I said, this car stinks so bad I can't, I don't know how I can drive it home. Its, its raining outside. Oh, well I have the windows down in the car probably about this much(inaudible). I couldn't freaking breathe.
(skip)
LE: What did your, what did your wife think about it being when she first noticed it? Did she actually notice it, or did she make any comments on it?
GA: Oh, after we pulled inside the garage she said, her exact words were, "Jesus Christ what died?" That's exactly what she said. But then she said it in a way, she says, "George, it was the pizza right?" And I said, Yeah, it was the pizza. And that's what I left it go at that, but I'm sitting here as the grandfather, as the father, as George Anthony and as a guy who smelled the smell before years ago and you just never forget it. I even stuck my nose down on it and I'm, I'm concerned

Oh my God... this never occurred to me before, although I always found this part of the statement so strange, and by that I mean more strange then most of the unusual things that come out of his mouth.

How do you 'catch' a dead person out in the woods... in a car? Under the circumstances of everything we know now, that is even more telling than Cindy's "Caylee's not in the woods" statement.

What if good ol' George is speaking of his more recent LE... ummm detective work with his daughter. What if that is what he is speaking of when he makes this weird statement! Hmmm... this is interesting! That he caught someone with a dead body in her... I mean their car out in the woods!

Thank you Chiquita!

(skip)
(skip)
(skip)

Now there is the sentence that has always bugged me. MY Caylee and..........he, nor CA or anyone knew KC was alright either - but there you go..........
He either:
Cared more about Caylee than his daughter
or
He knew KC was alive and what had happened.

JMHO, etc.....

Chiquita,
You ALWAYS get to the heart of the matter. Thank You :clap:
Back then Cindy and George did appear to be the stupidest parents on Earth,but I think today they are considered manipulative, obstructive,heartless, slackers,cheaters,liars and just weird. Still,they may be known as the stupidest infamous parents in history for thinking ANYONE would believe their nonsensical stories or donate $ to their foundation as they got tattoos :loser:,diamond earrings :floorlaugh: and bikini lines :sick: on their cruise. :banghead:
And now Cindy wants us to believe that SHE BELIEVES the little girl found around the corner from her house,in the same shorts Caylee wore,with the same laundry basket Cindy owned ,Henkel duct tape around her head,was not Caylee :maddening: because Caylee is still alive! :waitasec:

I wish Rick P. would tell us more about Cindy's childhood. I would love to know more about what she was like and what she experienced. To understand ICA I think we need to understand Cindy (and George) .How far back does this family dynamic go?

And, it's this behavior that from the beginning has intrigued all of us and kept us intensely interested in this case. While Casey sits in jail saying very little, it's the antics of her immediate family that have left us all scratching our heads and trying to figure out what motivates them to behave as they've behaved.

I, for one, don't know anyone like Cindy and George Anthony. Watching and listening to them in interviews, depositions, or on the witness stand, is like watching a train wreak. You know it's going to be bad, but you can't turn away. We've learned to expect that when they do any sort of interview, they're going to say something outrageous and they never seem to disappoint us in that respect.

And it's the behavior of George and Cindy Anthony that grabbed the attention of the media from the beginning. They too seem to know to expect the unexpected when they interview any of the Anthonys. If George and Cindy try to blame the media attention this case has received, saying Casey won't get a fair trial, they need to look no further than themselves. It's their behavior that has garnered the media interest. There wouldn't have been any media attention if they had learned to say "no comment."

i do,i do! Ive always felt something not genuine about ga. i believe that caseys behaviors come from ga. he seemed to me like he was acting in some of his taped interviews and the looking out into the woods and the heavy breathing and sighing when he would speak. almost like overemphasizing certain things for the dramatic effect. Ive always felt that his shame has come in seeing his own behaviors in his daughter. OT but anyone notice the eerie similarity in ga and ica's handwriting. I just think ga and ica are more alike than ca and ica.

I agree. They seem so much alike, and both lived off Cindy yet blamed her for so many things. If Casey was given (or took) $ 40,000 over a two and a half year span after Caylee's birth I can see them having to hide that from George. Cindy seemed to have wanted Casey to get her education, but knew that she had to support the baby if Casey couldn't. If Cindy gave her $200 per month for diapers, formula, co pay on dr.'s, clothes, toys, snacks, occasional child care, some gasoline, etc. that would be very reasonable, and about the right total amount for Caylee's age when going missing. I figure that Casey conned her into thinking that it would be better than paying high daycare costs, no strangers caring for Caylee, and she could be with her during the day as a stay at home Mom while Cindy carried both as dependents. This would also help Casey out since she would be giving up the earned income credit. They probably had to hide this plan from the explosive threatening to leave and take half of everything George. Cindy of course knew how big of a jerk that Casey is, but never dreamed that Casey would even hurt Caylee since she put on a big act of being a good mother and best friend to Cindy during George's admitted rages, threats to leave and take all, jealousies, etc. If Casey was stealing this money it wouldn't have been about the same amount each month.

One thing I noted early in the case is that it appears that Geroge and Cindy have no friends. With the exception of the one friend of George's from Ohio, who spent a couple weeks at the Anthony home in September 2008, there's been no friends or even extended family spending any time with the Anthony family.

In most all situations in which there's been some sort of tragedy in a family it's usual to see close friends and extended family helping the family and providing emotional support. Neighbors pitch in and help, and people bring food.

The Anthonys have lived in that same neighborhood since 1989, yet in all this time, 19 years, it would appear that neither George or Cindy developed a close relationship with any of the neighbors. Why?

On this same subject, early in the case we saw the Anthonys accepting help from a group called Kid Finders. After some sleuthing we found that the group is headed by Dennis and Sherri Milstead, who have criminal records in another county. Throughout this case the Anthonys have surrounded themselves with new-found friends of dubious character - Joy Wray, DC, JH, just to mention a few.

In addition to everything else, it seems there's something in the family dynamic that precludes George and Cindy from having a close relationship outside their immediate family (with the exception of George's Ohio friend). And, when they do form relationships in the wake of a family tragedy, it's with people of questionable character.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back