Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

I agree Cindy was very controlling, but I don't know if this applied to Casey. Seems a little like they were all walking on eggshells when it came to Casey.

You cannot make a person get mental health care unless they agree to it or you can show they are a danger to themselves or others. Believe me, I know from first hand experience that if someone refuses help or counseling it's very hard to force it upon them. Casey had alot of issues, but I do not believe Cindy could have convinced anyone legally that she was an unfit mother. Being a pathological liar is not enough to get your child taken away from you. I think Casey used Caylee to keep her parents in line. If Casey up and moved out with Caylee and refused to let them see Caylee, there wouldn't be alot Cindy could do about it.

It's like the lollipop commercial. how many licks does it take to get to the center !
REALLY who is ZOOMIN who?

On that note: What's wth the lollipops (ecstacy?)
and candy necklaces around her wrists?

Hmmmm.......

On that note: What's wth the lollipops (ecstacy?)
and candy necklaces around her wrists?

Hmmmm.......

Beatrice, please provide a link for the lollipops as they relate to Caylee. I did not read the previous poster's statement as anything more than a metaphor.

Beatrice, please provide a link for the lollipops as they relate to Caylee. I did not read the previous poster's statement as anything more than a metaphor.
The irony...
You are both correct. But there was a time waayy back. With pics of "candy" necklaces and lollipops
Kids that age at the time did hide drugs in both. NOT saying ICA did but there are pics of both.
One was with Amy H. They all had wifebeater. tees on. The second was a Halloween party IIRCC....

NO harm. no foul. I just don't know where to find the pics.:seeya:

I will try and find them..
I think ICA might have been off her rocker on drugs
It's my professional opinion only

a lillipop in each pic in ICA's mouth. isn't she a lil old for candy? maybe it was innocent... I HAVE NO IDEA!

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 65
  • abbbbbb.jpg
    abbbbbb.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 65
  • abbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    abbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 66
It was NOT Amy H! Here is the candy necklace pic *WITH Caylee!
btw Caylee looks sooo HAPPY! not

Attachments

• abccccc.jpg
    abccccc.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 80
The Pool -

If a child had drowned in your pool - Would you Leave it up? bulldooze it ?

It would be taken down immediately if that accident had happened in my backyard.
Right after the 911 call and police reports telling the truth.

I wrestled with defense story for a few hours - but really the abuse of KC is not
relevant - KC is still breathing .
Being abused is no excuse for a dead child no matter how the death occurred.
KC is guilty of all charges beyond any reasonable doubt .

I really wish we could see ICA's psych records.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527

(snip)
Several witnesses have testified that Casey told them she and a friend were planning to move into her parents' home, which she said her parents were leaving.
In an email response to questions from Reuters, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said he didn't know what Casey had in mind concerning her parents supposedly leaving their home.
"No they were not planning on moving out, and I have no idea about Casey's plans other than her psychological report demonstrates she is deeply disturbed," Mark Lippman said.

This is interesting! It would explain why the DT didn't want the Psych eval done by the state.

The Pool -

If a child had drowned in your pool - Would you Leave it up? bulldooze it ?

It would be taken down immediately if that accident had happened in my backyard.
Right after the 911 call and police reports telling the truth.

I wrestled with defense story for a few hours - but really the abuse of KC is not
relevant - KC is still breathing .
Being abused is no excuse for a dead child no matter how the death occurred.
KC is guilty of all charges beyond any reasonable doubt .

Great point. If my granddaughter drowned in my pool it would be taken down immediately, never to be put up again. Period.

I really wish we could see ICA's psych records.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527

(snip)
Several witnesses have testified that Casey told them she and a friend were planning to move into her parents' home, which she said her parents were leaving.
In an email response to questions from Reuters, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said he didn't know what Casey had in mind concerning her parents supposedly leaving their home.
"No they were not planning on moving out, and I have no idea about Casey's plans other than her psychological report demonstrates she is deeply disturbed," Mark Lippman said.

RBBM I want to see that report so bad!! I wonder if it will be brought into evidence, and if so, will we be able to see it? I've been so curious as to the inner workings of ICA's brain, the whole families, really. If we get to the mitigation stage it will be interesting to say the least.

This is interesting! It would explain why the DT didn't want the Psych eval done by the state.

Yes! Although there is a new Psychiatrist the defense submitted a bill for yesterday, I betcha the previous Psychiatrists all said she was an evil, narcissistic, sociopath. That would be the only reason to keep it secret IMO.

RBBM I want to see that report so bad!! I wonder if it will be brought into evidence, and if so, will we be able to see it? I've been so curious as to the inner workings of ICA's brain, the whole families, really. If we get to the mitigation stage it will be interesting to say the least.

I'm thinking that unless this new Psychiatrist comes up with something different than the others, we'll probably not hear it during mitigation.

from today's news thread

05/27/2011 Supplemental Defense Witness List

could the DT have added that new Psychiatrist as a witness?

LDB was talking about a new witness at the end of today. I thought it was a new SA witness but the case calendar only shows a Def witness ....

Tiki, I think you might be correct.

The Defence will pffttt the "new" technology that indicates an odor that is likely to be decomposition and will admit new evidence of Sybll II Shut Down Syndrome.

arar

just a joke but, maybe not

moo

ETA -- Please, pretty please WSers...If the Defence does try this...Can we please refer to it as the SIISDS?

On second thought about the new witness. I don't think it's the new shrink either because the DT would have to let the State examine ICA with their own shrink. Which was the original reason the DT witheld theirs. Or maybe the new shrink is not a new one, but one who recently submitted a bill. IDK.

I mean no disrepect by calling psychiatrists shrinks, it just faster to type.

Great point. If my granddaughter drowned in my pool it would be taken down immediately, never to be put up again. Period.

DENIAL

The cadaver dogs went from behind the pool (shed area) to the covered sandbox & then the dollhouse.........

The ladder is in the wrong position.

IMHO.....Casey neglected Caylee as she was in the pool & Casey was texting.
Possibly George finds a dead Caylee & says "Get rid of this. We have other secrets we don't tell either. Have Caylee decompose out in the elements. You have 30 days to make this disappear." (JMO)

The only person reacting to the horror of the decompsition odor is Cindy & even she is trying to get rid of things/odors.

"We gave you a month; now we want answers." (Cindy)....To bond with Caylee.

(Items from the garage/house were used in Caylee's disposal.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back