Casey and Wikipedia: She wants to be a LAWYER?

I know Wiki is not always accurate, that is why I asked if anyone else had heard anything like that or knew where it came from...IF it is just someone making a joke, then KUDOS to them for their GREAT sense of humor...lol

She can represent all of her imaginary friends in an imaginary court room inside of her own head, and I guess she COULD wind up being a judge before it is all said and done, huh?

I know it is likely not an accurate statement, but it sure is more fun to contemplate THIS than all the other things we DO know of Casey the chameleon...

Maybe she was influenced in her decision by the movie "Liar Liar" with Jim Carrey

Here's a thought: Maybe she's decided she's going to defend herself!

That has been my hope all along, although I think it's more realistic to think that perhaps Cindy will be taking over as defense counsel, she has so much experience defending Casey, it's appropriate......

WHERE IS CAYLEE?

She has to impress Jose anyway she can, maybe it's another ploy to catch a man? :blowkiss:

Actually if she would do the studying to pass the courses she would probably make a good defense attorney. Something tells me that she could argue passionately on any question and any side that benefitted her. And the truth be dam**d.
And if her clients needed any help in coming up with imaginative explanations for their actions, think how good she would be at that.

Hmm maybe she will represent herself just like Ted Bundy did.

I watched Deranged on the ID channel the other day and they did a story on Ted Bundy.

Some similarities between kc and tb I noticed......

FL LE held TB on minor economic crimes while they built their murder case. (TB stole from everyone too).

TB lured his victims by showing them a badge and claiming he was a PO, thereby gaining his victims trust.

Forensic evidence was found in the VW he drove cross country during his murder spree. Hair found in his car was later determined to have come from 2 of the women he had murdered, but whose bodies had not yet been found.

TB told no one about his crimes UNTIL the day he was executed. He admitted to 20+ murders he had commited on execution day.
TB was cool as a cucumber. Charming and self assured, he even represented himself at his trial.

After his trial and conviction, one of the jurors stated that while TB was questioning LE about the murder scene, TB asked the witness to describe EXACTLY what he saw when he pulled back the sheet and saw the dead womans body. The juror said it was as if TB was trying to relive the event through the witness.

TB had lots of charisma, intelligence, charm and self confidence.
He eventually rode the white lightning. Paid a visit to Ole Sparky.

If Caylee is proven to have been killed, I hope the person responsible walks the Green Mile.

As everyone else has stated that source is not reliable. People can write whatever they wish. They probably got that from the "Casey was reading law books in jail" comment that was flying around the internet. I'm actually surprised it doesn't say worse under her name.

Yes, anybody can edit Wikipedia (with some exceptions that are locked, like George Bush I think)

There is also some site you can use to track the IP address used to make edits. Several lawmakers have been busted editing their own entries to make them look better - removing any info making them look bad.

I would not be surprised to see that the edits came from some law office in Kissimmee, FL. :)

:confused:I was reading what Wikipedia has on the case to date and found this under the PUBLICITY section:

"However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

This is the first time I have heard this one, and I am UTTERLY appalled that she would even SAY that. Does anyone have any clue unto whom she may have made this announcement???

This girl is off the charts for outlandish behavior!
:puke: :puke:
:puke:

A lawyer. How interesting. I thought she was auditioning to be a nun, hence the rosary beads around her neck.

Oh, that is just vile. Just vile. I really cannot tolarate this behaviour from Casey and the Anthonys any longer. This is disgusting and I can't believe she's still free to say and do these outlandish things and profit from murdering her own child. They literally make me sick, time to take a break from the case...

When you click on the posted link on page 1 to Wikipedia the link has now been changed to this:

Caylee Anthony

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Casey Anthony)
Jump to: navigation, search

:confused:I was reading what Wikipedia has on the case to date and found this under the PUBLICITY section:

"However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

This is the first time I have heard this one, and I am UTTERLY appalled that she would even SAY that. Does anyone have any clue unto whom she may have made this announcement???

This girl is off the charts for outlandish behavior!

Clue: her Fairy Godmother.LOL.

I work in a psych ward that makes "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" look like a day at the spa, and one of my patients says he is going to be an attorney too, which is a very sad thing because he is delusional, and we just go along with him for that reason.

KC a laywer, shouldn't she umm finish high school first? Or something? I'm sure I read she didn't finish the 11th grade.

:spit:

ROTF!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member