Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

But then again, she was out looking for another apartment with Tony before her arrest so she could have gone there on her own and knew the apartment was empty. She would not admit that, though, because it would again link her to ZG. jmo

On June 19th she went with Tony to look at an apartment for him to rent but she could not go in with him because she didn't have her ID with her.

I do not believe she went apartment hunting, for Tony, on her own

She would have had to speak with the Leasing Manager and filled out paperwork and give ID like Zenaida did..and then she and the Leasing Manager would have gone to look at the "Model" apartment and not necessarily the empty one..
I believe someone at Sawgrass would have remembered or recognized her ( if she was shown an apartment) once her face hit the media

I believe she just puts together some truths, mixes in some lies and comes up with new stories and new people.

-----------------------------------
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061908.htm

Matthew Crisp:
07/17/08 Interview Text

Matthew Crisp, leasing agent for Cranes Landing Apts said Casey contacted him earlier this day looking for an apartment for Tony Lazarro. Matthew said both Lazarro and Casey came to see the apartment but Casey didn't have her ID so he could only show it to Tony but not Case

If she admitted how Caylee died how would she sell her story in the future?

If she owns the drowning story she has to own Caylee's burial site. She would rather leave the whole crazy story hanging. NOT tell who put Caylee in the dirt with duct tape and existing in a swamp for 6 months decomposing. Who does that? Caylee would have had a grand funeral if this crazy person would have taken responsibility if that story was true.
I am so happy that this phase has finally brought Casey back to her life in 2008. If in any way she has matured ( I don't think she has) this has to be pretty stressful for her and her family. The family or attorneys just have no clue what she is going to spuuuuuuu.

If she owns the drowning story she has to own Caylee's burial site. She would rather leave the whole crazy story hanging. NOT tell who put Caylee in the dirt with duct tape and existing in a swamp for 6 months decomposing. Who does that? Caylee would have had a grand funeral if this crazy person would have taken responsibility if that story was true.
I am so happy that this phase has finally brought Casey back to her life in 2008. If in any way she has matured ( I don't think she has) this has to be pretty stressful for her and her family. The family or attorneys just have no clue what she is going to spuuuuuuu.

She would need a conscience to be stressed. She's upset & probably angry because she's been inconvenienced.... Nothing more. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She would need a conscience to be stressed. She's upset & probably angry because she's been inconvenienced.... Nothing more. IMO

Just wanted to say it's good to see you guys again!! This summer will be 6 years since Caylee was murdered. I can't believe it...she would be 9 this August. :(

It is nice to see all these familiar names again. We haven't forgot you Caylee.

I'd love to be a fly on the walls of the Pinellas 12 right now, but truthfully, they probably still wouldn't "get" it. If you look in a phrase book for "Dumb as Rocks", their picture is there. *rolling my eyes*

Yeah, OCA needs to get back to her busy life of looking for a checkbook to steal, and then heading off to the nearest Target for beer, clown glasses and cheap looking stripper boots.

One of the things that hit me reading the depo.... She never says Caylee's name. Not once. All the attys do, including CM. Not her...its always "my daughter." As I recall she did the same thing when interviewed at Universal. She can't be bothered to even pretend she ever loved Caylee.

This is one case that will always bother me,I am glad that even though Casey was aquitted,she is still tied up in the courts,and is still hated,and is not really "free".

I hope that she is always detested,ala OJ Simpson.

This is one case that will always bother me,I am glad that even though Casey was aquitted,she is still tied up in the courts,and is still hated,and is not really "free".

I hope that she is always detested,ala OJ Simpson.

The end.

That says it all Lucylu7.

One of the things that hit me reading the depo.... She never says Caylee's name. Not once. All the attys do, including CM. Not her...its always "my daughter." As I recall she did the same thing when interviewed at Universal. She can't be bothered to even pretend she ever loved Caylee.

Agreed... I also noted that when she uses the phrase "my daughter," there's often a tone of disgust, entitlement, and contempt to it. As if to say how dare you people care what I did with my kid. She was mine to do what I wanted! If that's kill her, great...now butt out people and mind your own business! She really is ca reincarnate...

The only thing she's taken away from all this, and learned, is that the jury found her not guilty, and so it shall be, in her mind (sooo lethal, imo)... And now she's really entitled to something great, chip on shoulder, in all. And she's making it very clear right now that she's expecting a full payout, or rather, demanding it. It also seems that she fully intends on bulldozing her way right through this, and I have a feeling CM and CA are leading her charge, and have convinced her she has a right to this! Whether ca has a direct connection to them right now or not, there definitely seems to be that hallmark stamp of all 3 of their "personalities" written all over this. I pray to God this judge puts a stop to this, and see's right through it. If not this could get out of control real fast, because they've come out guns a blazing and are ready to yank really hard if they're given an inch...

I really hope the p 12 are taking notice here, and are capable of putting 2 plus 2 together now, and are starting to realize what they've done. I do think they could possibly do some good now by speaking up. Nothing can change what's been done, but an I'm sorry might do some good for all of these old wounds that are, once again, reopened...

All jmo

Agreed... I also noted that when she uses the phrase "my daughter," there's often a tone of disgust, entitlement, and contempt to it. As if to say how dare you people care what I did with my kid. She was mine to do what I wanted! If that's kill her, great...now butt out people and mind your own business! She really is ca reincarnate...

The only thing she's taken away from all this, and learned, is that the jury found her not guilty, and so it shall be, in her mind (sooo lethal, imo)... And now she's really entitled to something great, chip on shoulder, in all. And she's making it very clear right now that she's expecting a full payout, or rather, demanding it. It also seems that she fully intends on bulldozing her way right through this, and I have a feeling CM and CA are leading her charge, and have convinced her she has a right to this! Whether ca has a direct connection to them right now or not, there definitely seems to be that hallmark stamp of all 3 of their "personalities" written all over this. I pray to God this judge puts a stop to this, and see's right through it. If not this could get out of control real fast, because they've come out guns a blazing and are ready to yank really hard if they're given an inch...

I really hope the p 12 are taking notice here, and are capable of putting 2 plus 2 together now, and are starting to realize what they've done. I do think they could possibly do some good now by speaking up. Nothing can change what's been done, but an I'm sorry might do some good for all of these old wounds that are, once again, reopened...

All jmo

The amount if coddling she has gotten has fed the monster in her . Forrest the 12 then probation giving her special treatment then the be court allowing her to declare bankruptcy and have this trial out of th tv view. Even her neighbors. They should be sounding the alarm as to where she is. Not so anyone can harm her but because public vilification is the only consequence she's gotten. She's like a spoiled child rewarded for bad behavior

What I find completely unbelievable is the fact that she is trying to explain why she didn’t exonerate the “ZG from Kissimmee" (because she didn’t know which one that was). It is like she does not even realize that ZG’s lawyers are getting it on record that in fact NO ZG kidnapped Caylee. The fact that she did not say “no mom”, that was not THE ZG that kidnapped Caylee is going to win ZG's lawsuit (I hope).

I wish that when FCA says the words, "My Child", someone would say, YOU DON"T HAVE A CHILD ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU KILLED HER. I absolutely HATE this woman.

Cindy then talked about the babysitter, who Baez constantly referred to as “Zanny the nanny.”

She said she first heard about Zanny in February 2006, when Casey mentioned her as Jeff Hopkins’ girlfriend who he had offered as a babysitter if she needed one.

She never met Zanny or saw a picture of her, but she said Casey initially told her she hand long black hair, but she gotten it cut several times over the course of the two years she was watching Caylee.

Cindy testified that Casey told her at times about Zanny moving, about her mother Gloria being ill and about her getting a part-time job as a bartender. She also sometimes mentioned Zanny’s roommate, Raquel, and after July 2008 she claimed Zanny had a sister named Samantha.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/05/30/defense-asks-cindy-anthony-about-tot-moms-imaginary-friends

GRACE: In a bizarre twist, grandmother Cindy Anthony swears under oath she has numbers and addresses for Caylee`s so-called baby-sitter. But grandmother Cindy confirms she never once made a single try at locating the alleged nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Have you ever seen a picture of Zanny?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, I haven`t.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. Now, I just want to clarify a couple…

CINDY ANTHONY: But I have a picture in my head…

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0912/30/ng.01.html

I suppose that's an improvement on what she called her when she was alive though - the "little snothead" and "that child".

On June 19th she went with Tony to look at an apartment for him to rent but she could not go in with him because she didn't have her ID with her.

I do not believe she went apartment hunting, for Tony, on her own

She would have had to speak with the Leasing Manager and filled out paperwork and give ID like Zenaida did..and then she and the Leasing Manager would have gone to look at the "Model" apartment and not necessarily the empty one..
I believe someone at Sawgrass would have remembered or recognized her ( if she was shown an apartment) once her face hit the media

I believe she just puts together some truths, mixes in some lies and comes up with new stories and new people.

-----------------------------------
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061908.htm

Matthew Crisp:
07/17/08 Interview Text

Matthew Crisp, leasing agent for Cranes Landing Apts said Casey contacted him earlier this day looking for an apartment for Tony Lazarro. Matthew said both Lazarro and Casey came to see the apartment but Casey didn't have her ID so he could only show it to Tony but not Case

From what I could remember, and it's been awhile, KC had been in touch with a friend who was a real estate agent or apartment manager???? This was the week Tony was looking for an apartment. It was also reported that she knew someone who worked in the Sawgrass rental office but that person refused to give a statement to LE. That is what I remember. I believe I do remember the agent giving a statement but it was reported that the employee from Sawgrass failed to show up for an interview. He was in school, too, at the time I'm wondering if she went out looking on her own. She did have a lot of free time when people thought she was working. jmo

I suppose that's an improvement on what she called her when she was alive though - the "little snothead" and "that child".

oh yes zsazsa how can we forget "the little snothead" reference... but yet people testified in court, under oath of how caring ICA was towards kaylee ( mallory especially sticks out in my mind as singing ICA's praises) :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back