Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

portion of Lee’s testimony:
in the Deposition, Casey Anthony said she never had this conversation with Lee.

Lee was questioned about Casey’s explanation that Zanny kidnapped Caylee.
He talked about his sister’s story that the nanny, along with the nanny’s sister, kidnapped Caylee at Jay Blanchard Park, a local park in Orlando.
Lee explained what happened, “During that meeting, Zanny held Casey down and told her she was taking Caylee with her — and she did that with the help of her sister.”
He added that Casey explained to him that Zanny told her she was doing this to teach her a lesson because Casey was a bad mother.

He also said that Casey told him that she was held down by her wrists.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/196181/250/Caseys-brother-talks-about-Zanny-the-Nanny

Just my two cents worth.
The more she lies, the more evidence will be shown to blow her out of the water when it does reach the trial process. If there is a jury she will be proved the liar she is and always has been all the better for ZG.

Yes, Annie was her best friend and even spent the night when FCA was out on bail. Dante was Annie's boyfriend at the time. He posted here during the case.

There was a text or IM from FCA to someone saying Annie could get her some Xanax if I recall correctly and there was speculation about FCA drugging Caylee and the connection between Xanax and Zanny.

Really??!! How did I miss that!?!!

If anyone wants to make sure that Zenaida's attorneys have these links to evidence that Casey Anthony lied in the deposition ...

EMAIL ADDRESSES

rshuker@lseblaw.com [R Scott Shuker Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney]
jklein@lseblaw.com [Jason Klein Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney]
jdorris@lseblaw.com [John B. Dorris Zenaida’s bankruptcy attorney]
Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine, LLP
P.O. Box 3353
Orlando, FL 32802

mattmorgan@forthepeople.com [Zenaida's civil case attorney]
Kmitnik@forthepeople.com [Keith Mitnik Zenaida’s civil case attorney]
jdorris@lseblaw.com [John B. Dorris Zenaida’s bankruptcy attorney]

kathi.belich@wftv.com [Reporter on the Zenaida case]

Or better yet - send them a link to this thread!! So many links here to prove all her lies!! :facepalm:

:seeya:

ZENAIDA's attorney Shuker, filed a Supplement to his Motion to Compel Casey Anthony to answer the Deposition questions, and listed the specific questions at issue.

Supplemental Motion to Compel Defendant's/Debtor's Responses to Deposition Questions

Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez
(Entered: 02/26/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcnMzY3dqRkRJQWc/edit?usp=sharing

How psycho is it to be upset your mom is on tv pleading for your "missing daughter"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an amazingly unimaginable and offensive way to describe the events around an accidental drowning. Has the whole world crazy? How does anyone even think for one second that she did not slaughter her child?

I honestly can't believe she's sucked me back in. I thought I had this addiction beat. *sigh* I guess, if I'm totally honest, I'm not back to reading this drivel for FCA, or even for ZFG, but in the hopes that somehow, in some way, Caylee will get some sort of justice. If that justice comes from FCA never having a moment's peace, for as long as she continues to be an unjustified drain on the oxygen supply, so be it.

While reading this deposition, I was struck, repeatedly, by how very much like her mother she is. In my mind's eye, I pictured her in a green sweater.... so much so that I almost secretly hope the video of this deposition is never released.

It brings me a slight hint of pleasure to know that she is so similar to the thing she most despises in this world. (I still fully believe that Caylee's love for CA, and the fact that her language skills were developing to the point she was ratting FCA out (unknowingly), were driving forces behind FCA's murder of this precious child.)

He talked about his sister’s story that the nanny, along with the nanny’s sister, kidnapped Caylee at Jay Blanchard Park, a local park in Orlando.
Lee explained what happened, “During that meeting, Zanny held Casey down and told her she was taking Caylee with her — and she did that with the help of her sister.”
He added that Casey explained to him that Zanny told her she was doing this to teach her a lesson because Casey was a bad mother.

He also said that Casey told him that she was held down by her wrists. [/

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/196181/250/Caseys-brother-talks-about-Zanny-the-Nanny

thank you so much for all of your work. You don't even know how much it means to me to have someone else passionate about this.

Another two cents if I may.
Just my SPECULATION. She's enjoying her fake lawyer role very much and I speculate that she is in Mason's office every working day. I further speculate that he pays her under the table. I speculate that she hangs out with nothing but lawyers and legal people who stroke her enormous ego and has used her chameleon powers once again.

I bumped the thread about the numerous Zanny stories that Casey told. Casey told the JB park story to not only Lee but also LPD's man, Rob Dick, during a car ride.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107281"]The Different "Zanny the Nanny" Stories in One Thread. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

She has the nerve to say zg inserted herself into the situation.

Also she said she said she made the point of telling her mom she never saw zg pic is because she was upset and frustrated wih her mom. She is full of it. The tone in that first visit was upbeat lovey dovey and she pretended to be cooperating and giving out info. I remember being shocked at how chipper she was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I'm currently working two jobs I haven't had a chance to read the depo yet. I did read a little of this thread...saw some mentions of Mitnick (I always think of GA accusing him of giving him the finger haha) asking why FCA was upset during the 7/25 visit. But in the 7/25 visit she was shockingly cheery (good morning!) and full of herself because they gave her special treatment by clearing the way for her. What were they talking about her being upset? It's not the flying fisties everything has been taken from me I can't schwallow video...

He asked why she was upset during that visit because of her answer to a previous question. She answered previously that she was upset during that visit, upset with Cindy, upset because she was in jail....

How did KC know that Apartment 210 at Sawgrass was empty?

Didn't Universal say they had no record of any employee named Zenaida Gonzalez?

That's right,
Including the following...

Juliette Lewis never worked at Universal.

Cheryl Davis' e-mail could not be validated

Thomas Franck (boss) was not real

Jeffrey DALE Hopkins worked at Universal until 2002. No Record of a Jeffrey MICHAEL Hopkins.

Leonard Turtora, the Loss Prevention Assistant Manager at Universal Orlando, said Casey Anthony never worked for Universal but did work for Kodak (Colorvision) until April 2006. She did not return to work after Caylee was born, she abandoned her job..(iirc that was the term Colorvision used)

Kodak had a contract with Universal to take photos of park visitors.

In my opinion, it is strictly/strategically said in an attempt to get her off the hook for defaming Zenaida Gonzalez and out of the defamation hot seat.
She will not state under oath that Caylee drowned in the pool, and the Zenaida story was all a made up lie, because that seals the deal for Zenaida in her defamation case.
Casey must keep up the pretense that it was not a made up lie about any "Zenaida Gonzalez", because she really knew a woman with that name, so there is no defamation case.

Yup...I think so too..

He also said that Casey told him that she was held down by her wrists.

IIRC, Casey also told that story to, Padilla associate, Rob Dick..it was said during a car ride to Baez's office..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back