Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Baez said "this situation would make us all crazy' was funny, cause of the look on Cindy's face when he said that. lol

Look, no need to apologize for saying "your piece". We are all entitled. My pissed off attitude has nothing to do with the constitution or any other thing the United States stand for. I am PISSED OFF that Jose Baez would have the BALLS to stand in front of God and everybody and say that what happened tonite was to make his client "LOOK BAD". Helloooooo... I think she had that one in the bag weeks ago!!! And she got re-arrested tonite because, guess what, she broke the law! Yeah, there's a lot of emotion surrounding this case. And good reason for it. But the chit that came out of JB's mouth tonite insults all of our intelligence.

D*mn girl, you got ESP, because you just read my mind! Just because the Anthonys are in a different world, doesn't mean we are!

Does anybody watch CSI on channel 38 And Crime scene investigations?
Well I think her lawyer needs to watch these shows he might learn something!

WTF???????????
If they have such terrific info why not give it to LE or FBI??

It's like he is setting her up for the death penalty. When he does his opening statement, with the latest story, LE will be on standby running around disproving all he says. This is a very bad lawyer. I wish Casey would hire a good lawyer, not so "she gets off" but so she gets justice, and not be punished on top for having such a bad lawyer. IMOO

A bit off topic ...I think that the protestors could use their energy and time more productively but, isn't this freedom to demonstrate and free speech what 'OUR' soldiers are dying for???
Signed,
An Army wife and mother

They had no right to go on private property and try to scare or harass anyone. period

do you guys need another laugh. I went to the Orange County Jail info to see if Casey had been booked yet..she hasn't
BUT as luck would have it the other Cynthia Anthony has been.
Talk about your co inky dinks...LOL

LE confirmed decomp in the trunk, but why did they not confirm the DNA from the hair which showed decomp was Caylee's?

Well, CAsey was arrested, but not for murder. I guess Robotdog only has to eat half his lawnmower.

Ok, so since I missed it, how bad really was the protest?

And I had to chuckle about the post about the other Cynthia Anthony being arrested again. She's got quite a rap sheet, doesn't she!?

do you guys need another laugh. I went to the Orange County Jail info to see if Casey had been booked yet..she hasn't
BUT as luck would have it the other Cynthia Anthony has been.
Talk about your co inky dinks...LOL

OMG... that is so wild! LOL

I read it somewhere. Hooker, PokerParty Hostess, Phone Sex operator...she ain't exactly a girl scout.

Now that was one I didn't read about..Jose Baez "Lawyer of the Tramps" I can see it now LOL.

Oh no belive me Casey wouldn't even be allowed to eat the cookies let alone be a girl scout.......

Oh I forgot to say Cindy guess what u have to pay 300.00 tomorrow you can get her out as early as 7:00am:woohoo:

LE confirmed decomp in the trunk, but why did they not confirm the DNA from the hair which showed decomp was Caylee's?

Because time is their friend. They don't have to tell us nuttin.

I love the way they are working this case. I really do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahadelaide