Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need rolaids after seeing Cindy's video on her lawn with that crowd of women confronting her. I didnt know whether to aplaud or feel sorry for Cindy. I am so lost

I liked the guy that said everyone in town that knew her knew she was on drugs. HE then told her to get in there and choke Casey until she could remember where she put her child.

I think it was "sociopath"...believe it or not, there is a difference. But I get what you're saying.

oops, sorry about that. i think you're right. thanks for correction. btw what's the difference if you can be brief? :)

The takling law heads on Greta said bail should be about 7000.00 ftops or these new charges, but then again they said that bail should have been about 20,000.00 tops for the child neglecet 3rd feloney charge that ended up at 500,000.00
So should we set up a pool to see who is closer to guessing what the new bail will be.

That's an interesting idea. Given this is the same judge as before, I will be shocked if she's released on $300.00

They want all evidence together they are putting things in order they are not in a hurry one screw up on there part and she could be free! Trust me they are looking at this as caylee is dead not alive. Cindy said they are blaming it on her daughter! Well who it there right mind reports child missing after 31 days!

Cindy needs to make up her mind, LE is either railroading her daughter because caylee is dead, or Caylee is alive and Casey just isn't helping. You really can't believe both.

Need rolaids after seeing Cindy's video on her lawn with that crowd of women confronting her. I didnt know whether to aplaud or feel sorry for Cindy. I am so lost

I don't understand why she would throw herself into that situation.

I guess all are a possibility - the arraignment is tomorrow at 11 AM - so no 3 day weekend. I would think its up to the judge - all of it. Isn't being arrested on other charges WHILE you are out on bail a condition of THAT bail?

I thought that was true also, SWAG. Which would meeeean thaaaat LP and TP didn't NEED to revoke their bond... which would meeeean thaaaat ... that's why the stopped the process?? Problem solved itself if this the case right? Maybe?? Anyone??

There are guidelines and they do say $3,000 but I believe that this is only a recommendation and the judge has final discretion. Remember, the bond for her other charges was $500k and that was way over the guidelines due to her being a POI in the disappearance of her daughter.

Thanks Tracey...and sorry if this has already been asked, but do we know when a bond hearing on this charge will happen?

I liked the guy that said everyone in town that knew her knew she was on drugs. HE then told her to get in there and choke Casey until she could remember where she put her child.

I know it. Last night I was saying.....when was the last time, if ever, that Casey got an aZZ whoopin?? Like maybe never!

I heard him and from reading the transcripts of the LE interveiws, she was doing something..................LOL, like every guy in Orlando apparently.

Is there a chance that the bail goes back to $50,300 plus the new $3000?

of course, the judge could say "no bail". i think the speculation is that for these charges the bail should be "$3000.00". There should be a hearing to determine the bail amount and the judge could set it at whatever he sees fit.
also, let's not forget, jb initiated the immunity request back on july 25th, due to no response the state gave an extension until tuesday and that's where the "new" tuesday deadline has come in.
imho, she's not talking. ever. :mad:
god bless little caylee

it's good to laugh.
didn't mean to get political or anything. those were just observations. plus I'm trying to convince myself and everyone else that I was interested in something else in the last 24 hours other than the Anthony's garage, as SusyQ puts it. Because,you know, I have a life.
"uh. huh."
It is ok to laugh. Thank you. I've been glued to the couch for 8 hours.

:clap:
I think her mother said it best when she said Casey is a psychopath. No one knows their children more than their mom. And if Casey is a true psychopath, her parents cannot be fully responsible for how she was raised. I think many a psychopath are born with something inheritantly wrong in their brains that have conscience.

Her traits are not of Bipolar comes in high and low and sometimes both!
Which deals with Depression and Manic. I think she is a Psychopath yes!

They could sell ad space on that garage door. Or maybe a Caylee banner, like every other family of the missing.

Can you hear what there saying to each other? I seen alittle on NG but never heard what they were saying.

I don't understand why she would throw herself into that situation.

Me neither! But she was a steady as a ROCk wasnt she? Man, she is one tough cookie. Hard AZZ, just like Casey!!

I was as uncomfortable and saddened watching that as I was George's ranting at Little Dude. No matter what I think of her parenting skills or interference or 20/20 hindsight on our parts, watching this family unravel one thread at a time is tragic.

Casey still has not been booked. I guess Friday nights are busy there.

The rather nice looking LE spokesperson said Casey was waiting on transport to the booking area at the jail.....hope the transport takes a detour up through Oklahoma on the way to pick her hiney up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280