Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be in a cleaning mood this morning... I have an urge to want to clean those dirty walls behind the mics... LoL

Morning. I think someone posted on another thread that it would be video conference. Not sure, thought I read that.

Good morning! Woke up to good news...for us, anyway. Gustav has moved west.

NOT good news for those in central Louisiana...but good for Mississippians!

Now watch..I've sat here for almost an hour, dying for that second cup of coffee. Now the minute I step out of the room and shut the door that hearing is going to commence. Then I'm truly going to pitch the monitor out the front door.

If he is smart, none.
However, stating the obvious, I might expect he calls out the Padilla's for revoking the Bond. Which btw, would not be smart, but you know, nobody ever asks us first I have noticed??

So true! :)

My avatar is very short lived here. It was so the brd could see an updated photo without going back and forth. Promise not to brow beat into submission on board. Looking for my balloon.

I must be in a cleaning mood this morning... I have an urge to want to clean those dirty walls behind the mics... LoL

That's funny ~ I was thinking the same thing ~ get out the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!!

I was sitting here thinking they sure do need to paint....:rolleyes:

Now watch..I've sat here for almost an hour, dying for that second cup of coffee. Now the minute I step out of the room and shut the door that hearing is going to commence. Then I'm truly going to pitch the monitor out the front door.

I am here with my Flip Video, go get your coffee.

There is a new thread about her bond being revoked this morning by the FL bond co.

i would just die if she came on the camera with a black eye from being in general population

Ok, Ok, I confess....
I was thinking of a faux ORB (oil rubbed bronze) finish on those mics. I'm shameful. :frown:

Good morning! Woke up to good news...for us, anyway. Gustav has moved west.

NOT good news for those in central Louisiana...but good for Mississippians!

That is great news. Will all your Red Cross prep be able to help them, if needed?

lol- can you tell we are all moms- talking about the walls need cleaning, painting etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels