Casey Anthony Gets and Loses *advertiser censored* Offer From Vivid Entertainment

i think vivid did this for two reasons.

1. demean her by making her look like a peice of meat (although in her eyes she probably thought it meant they thought she was hot)
2. reject her (their plan all along) and bring her crashing down by stating nobody wanted to see her (bruise her ego by basically telling her she's undesirable).

it was probably a blow to her ego even if she wasn't going to do it.

She's perfect - plenty of (un)dress rehearsals, reasonable acting ability. Ain't no big deal at this juncture: she's done a lot worse than that. Maybe Vivid should reconsider and at least intern her as a fluffer?

27xp9iw.jpg

That is pretty bad when even *advertiser censored* does not want you!

I guess it would be hard to suck imaginary &*^$#s!

Wow, it sucks to be her I guess. Hopefully this sends a message to the rest of the entertainment industry that the vast majority of Americans want nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with her. It would be a horrible business move for anyone to pay her at this time, a sure way to lose most of your consumers.

If Baez doesn't take Casey in, this could be her true calling ! She likes the 'dark' life...

For those that care for the memory of Caylee, I wish that this thread would end. Vivid "Entertainment' is merely trying to make money off the death of an innocent little girl. It's disgusting and should be ignored.

Well, I for one will not promote anything that will put money in her pocket. Will not buy her book, watch any movies or interviews that she profits from, so they can offer her anything they want, people have to buy/watch the stuff for it to be profitable. I pray that people boycott along with me, its just a tiny bit of justice that we can give to Caylee that could turn in to a HUGE loss for her killer.

Ah, but she was outed and hounded by neighbours several times after she was released into the community, despite the fact she changed her looks. Didn't she then marry a convict and move to the Bahamas or somewhere? Hopefully the same thing will happen to ICA.

I remember reading somewhere that people threated Karla's parents quite a bit. People staked out her parents' places and took pictures of her new look.

There are different stories about where Karla moved to. There are even rumors going around that they have had 3 kids.

LMAO.. I saw this comment on a blog where a bunch of guys were saying that Casey was "hot" (edited a little by me because of foul language):

All of you who think she's "hot:"

She'd smother your p***** (another word for a bird beak) with duct tape, stuff you in three bags and dump you in a swamp.

I remember that Homolka and that boyfriend or husband. That was another horrible story. I did not realize that Carla had to change her name and disguise herself. Makes sense that KC will have to do the same.

She didnt have to acually disguise herself, I'm sorry if I conveyed that. She looked so different from when she was locked up anyway. She had to change her name to Leanne Toole. I think it's her middle name and the last name was a legal last name change that she and Paul did before they were arrested.

She was released to Quebec to a french-speaking neighbourhood...they probably have never heard of Karla Homolka.

Of course she was outed right away but reporters stayed away. It's different in Canada than the US, our media does not have the rights yours does.

NOw she has left the country.

Ah, but she was outed and hounded by neighbours several times after she was released into the community, despite the fact she changed her looks. Didn't she then marry a convict and move to the Bahamas or somewhere? Hopefully the same thing will happen to ICA.

She was outed very quickly but I don't know if she was hounded by her neighbours..that's Quebec, it's not like the rest of Canada. First her employer outed her and then she was outed by a news reporter.

she married someone had a baby boy and moved out of the country.

They actually transferred Karla to a prison in Quebec for exactly the reasons you noted. Nobody knew her in French Canada. She learned french in prison and blended after her release. At least she served 12 years. I used to be embarrassed about that, until last Tuesday. Now I'm embarrassed for Florida. :) Hi neighbor!

I used to be so embarrassed too that Paul and Karla were Canadian and we were the country known as freeing killers...I guess not now eh?

every country has it's monsters....karla and paul...Canada, fred and rose West...england. Now the devil (I don't even like saying or writing her name).

Wow, it sucks to be her I guess. Hopefully this sends a message to the rest of the entertainment industry that the vast majority of Americans want nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with her. It would be a horrible business move for anyone to pay her at this time, a sure way to lose most of your consumers.

I have a little more respect for the *advertiser censored* industry now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back