Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

You know what I think would be nice? If we had a thread where we could all write a little note to Casey Anthony herself? You know, just let it all out. You know she reads here. She can't help herself. I would sure love to send her my wishes for her future. :banghead:

THANK YOU-Good old Cheney better be careful or he is going to end up like this!!!

I don't recall ever having a problem linking youtube video's while logged on to my youtube account before. Strange..could be me did a typo.

There is an option for longer link when you click share. I did that after I logged off and it worked. Try another.

Sorry Folks but JB deserves to be disbarred and I pray that is coming down soon.

You know what I think would be nice? If we had a thread where we could all write a little note to Casey Anthony herself? You know, just let it all out. You know she reads here. She can't help herself. I would sure love to send her my wishes for her future. :banghead:

I would have to eat a perm ban and the mods would end up deleting it. LOL

It would have to be an x-vulgar rating and allowable. Or I would have to pass.

Haha...NG starting out with Joran....telling KC how important she is! Love it!

I don't recall ever having a problem linking youtube video's while logged on to my youtube account before. Strange..could be me did a typo.

There is an option for longer link when you click share. I did that after I logged off and it worked. Try another.

Sorry Folks but JB deserves to be disbarred and I pray that is coming down soon.

Yeah, when IS that coming? I thought there were several issues that were going to be examined in relation to his conduct during the trial. What the heck happened with those? Any clues? Anyone?

if at all - probably should be downstairs.:innocent:

There was another one that really creeped me out that I wish I had saved. She looked exactly like Ted Bundy.

a3386465-531b-4ee6-9136-a3ddeaf4274c.jpg

It's just hard for me to believe. Then again, he's let me down so many times, you could be right. But it struck me when one of the doctors said Casey said that George told her he would take care of Caylee. This after he sexually assaulted Caylee and drowned her because Caylee would tell on him - Casey's words. So Casey basically blamed him for the duct tape, the laundry bags, and the disposal down the street. I know he loved Caylee. I know he would be outraged to be connected like that to what was done to her to kill her and dispose of her! This cannot possibly sit well with him! WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE, GEORGE?!?!

Then again, Cindy tells him to jump, he asks how high. I really wish he would leave, but since Cindy has his manhood and won't ever give it back, he won't.

Everything I needed to know about GA can be summed up in his actions - A 13 year LE officer has not seen or heard from his 2 1/2 year old granddaughter for over a month, and his own daughter left their house with her under suspicious reasons. He then finds out that HIS car has been at tow lot for two weeks, and when arrives there to pick it up, it smells so bad he is compelled to say "please don't let this be my Caylee". He then drives HIS car home, cleans it up with CA, and then goes to work. Taa Daa... he's up to his eyeballs - that’s why he stays.

We will learn a lot more in the next few days/weeks, rats jumping ship and looking for a life raft.

Did Cindy have a relationship with Ted Bundy once...dang Ted looks like he could be casey papa

Well good night all. I'm sure the next few days and weeks more will come out. Don't fall for any video's...watch even what links you click on to check it out. Website hits is a good as TV high ratings.

And reveal they will....bet on it. In a big fat behind the scenes look at the trial of the century....for mega bucks.

I don't like the thought of anyone making money off Caylee's death but if I had to choose between the killer being paid for her evil acts or her attorneys being paid for telling their story, I would choose them.

I don't like the thought of anyone making money off Caylee's death but if I had to choose between the killer being paid for her evil acts or her attorneys being paid for telling their story, I would choose them.

Lesser of the two evils, I guess.
I have a question. While I have worked in the legal field for many moons....I have never worked on a high profile case. Do you think the staff at JB, et al's office signed a confidentiality agreement? I do know that turnover in a law office is sometimes high. Especially if profits are not shared and the staff is shafted (or feels shafted)....I just wonder why no disgruntled employees have come forward with a tell all?

Did Cindy have a relationship with Ted Bundy once...dang Ted looks like he could be casey papa

Nah, the ears are all wrong :great: :floorlaugh:

PS-Haven't read much here (yet) tonight, but was so glad to hear that Baez & Simms quit! (Wouldn't that also mean Michele Medina is out, since she works for Baez??) Let's see what Mason can do all by himself...I predict he'll be next to jump ship, unless it's true he's the one "harboring" her.

PPS-Hmmm, GG *is* a very rich man....

loving the train wreck!
Did Jose think KC would stay with him forever?
She wants to be in control as usual.......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back