Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

Yea, but I can totally see KC waiting a bit for things to cool down, and then coming forward with a sex-tape to release. She is the type that would get someone really drunk or drugged up, like, oh, I don't know, say, one of her attorneys, and then secretly tape them having sex. Viola! Instant sex-tape to sell and blackmail material! Unfortunately, we have not heard the last of her. She fancies herself up there with the like of KK or LL and will not stop until she has been caught at something else and locked up. JMO.

I agree she will probably do *advertiser censored* at some point. It may soon be her only option but even if she had other options I think she will do *advertiser censored* because, well ya know she's just so hot.

You want into the void? I don't understand that.

I also think she's a psychopath, the ultimate emptiness. To look into that is to invite a cracking of mind. And I do think anyone who believes they must have an entree into something that nihilistic is either supremely arrogant or naive.

Her "issues", IMO, don't exist. I think it's the world that has issues with the likes of her.

Interesting

Can't we all just see OCA reading this article? Oooh they are still talking about me - and ooh look! Everyone still thinks I'm just so gorgeous - ooh look! They are calling me a pariah! Now that's exciting! I had no idea I looked.....uh.....what? You mean pariah isn't short for Parisian? ...... Fisties! ......... :floorlaugh:

bwahahhahaa you tickle me LG you really do :floorlaugh:

That's why FCA is seeking that exclusive interview and pay day to fund 2012+. She escaped jail but seeks a Keep out of Anthonyland card.

Returning home to Hopespring Drive to a life funded by CA (= control) is a fate worse than the DP for FCA.

It is a Life sentence of dysfunction at the hands of her own Mother
, although is Karma given what FCA likewise did.

Casey Kardashian seeks fame and fortune but risks a slow and tortuous demise in a return to Anthonyland.

Groundhog day.

BBM.

I agree almost completely except that I think Casey is the absolutely core of the dysfunction of the Anthony family not Cindy. Cindy doesn't help matters but she's not the beginning middle and end of the dysfunction.

I will say however that Cindy does absolutely appear to have a dependent relationship with her daughter. They certainly feed off each other but I do think that had Casey not been a psychotic sociopath Cindy could have led a very normal existence.

But your'e right Casey absolutely does not want to be under her mothers control again especially now when she knows for certain that her mother knows she willfully killed her granddaughter.

BBM.

I agree almost completely except that I think Casey is the absolutely core of the dysfunction of the Anthony family not Cindy. Cindy doesn't help matters but she's not the beginning middle and end of the dysfunction.

I will say however that Cindy does absolutely appear to have a dependent relationship with her daughter. They certainly feed off each other but I do think that had Casey not been a psychotic sociopath Cindy could have led a very normal existence.

But your'e right Casey absolutely does not want to be under her mothers control again especially now when she knows for certain that her mother knows she willfully killed her granddaughter.

Agree. I was referring to the heightened sense of passive-aggressive retaliation cloaked in 'love' but FCA is the poisonous seed.

http://pitchcon.org/scott-sternberg-productions.html

For which of the following FORMATS are you looking for content?
Non-Fiction, Digital/New Media

For which of the following PLATFORMS are you looking for content?
Broadcast, Cable, Internet/Mobile, Local/Syndication

For which of the following GENRES are you looking for content?
Celebrity-Based, Competition, Documentary, Game Show

Which of the following ELEMENTS are you seeking?
Artists/Talent, Hosts, Show Pitches

What is your target AUDIENCE? Additional Details
Tweens, Young Adults, Mature, Male, Female

Sometime this weekend I'll try to find the address for this company & send a letter to those 27 "directors"...Santa still has some shopping & ALL of the wrapping to do, plus some side work, so it may have to wait a bit. But I'll get to it soon!

For which of the following GENRES are you looking for content?
Celebrity-Based, Competition, Documentary, Game Show
:floorlaugh: oh, my..can't you just see her on a game show? lolol

"celebrity-based" :rolleyes: as if...

Don't lose hope casey, there is yet another offer on the table!

So if Casey Anthony reads this here is the deal. I don’t have a huge budget but I am looking to make this happen. During the shooting you can stay in my trailer here in Yazoo Mississippi. You are going to have to pay for your own meals but I will give you a beer allowance. Hope you like Natty Ice. There is one part in the script where you have to eat a bug but we can talk about that later.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/30936

You want into the void? I don't understand that.

I also think she's a psychopath, the ultimate emptiness. To look into that is to invite a cracking of mind. And I do think anyone who believes they must have an entree into something that nihilistic is either supremely arrogant or naive.

Her "issues", IMO, don't exist. I think it's the world that has issues with the likes of her.

Well said. She does not have issues at all, she is more like a defective product. No matter how many questions we ask or how often we monitor her behavior, we don't have the capacity to understand that type of human. Their brain does not work like ours; they are a type of sub human.

If you've ever really known a sociopath, you'd know it takes years and years to finally "get" that - give up. What we need to do is walk away from them, detach and never return. They are alluring and dangerous.

I hope and pray there are NO TAKERS on this crazy deal.

That's why FCA is seeking that exclusive interview and pay day to fund 2012+. She escaped jail but seeks a Keep out of Anthonyland card.

Returning home to Hopespring Drive to a life funded by CA (= control) is a fate worse than the DP for FCA.

It is a Life sentence of dysfunction at the hands of her own Mother, although is Karma given what FCA likewise did.

Casey Kardashian seeks fame and fortune but risks a slow and tortuous demise in a return to Anthonyland.

Groundhog day.

i logged in just to say one of the best posts ever! sooooo true!

:waitasec:
Shopping for an interview indicates she is ready and wants to Talk..correct?
She has an Appeal AND 2 civil lawsuits pending with no end in sight
In a Depo she pleaded the 5th...so now she wants to give an interview,,:floorlaugh: in that case bring it on...I am sure the civil lawyers would love to hear what she has to say...:floorlaugh:

I am not sure Casey shopping for an interview would indicate she is ready and wants to talk. She has had plenty of opportunities to talk and has either lied or taken the 5th.

If it is true that Casey is interview shopping all it indicates (to me anyway) is that she desperately needs some cash (and likely some attention). No information will be gleaned from the interview other than people seeing what she looks like now (provided she is not disguised to protect herself from assassins). So, for over half a million dollars whoever pays out will get little to nothing in return. The curious will tune in to see her, if she really shows herself. But anyone really wanting answers is going to be sorely disappointed. If Casey were to appear on camera in any venue I believe an attorney would be with her and if any serious questions were asked, the attorney would chime in that current litigations prevent her from answering.

IMO.

For me it all boils down to this:

Even IF I didn't care about the money she would make (which I do!), I do NOT want to watch an interview with her at all. I can honestly say that. From her mouth spews forth so much selfishness and so many lies that listening to it would just make my blood boil. I do not need the drama.

:twocents:

i just read in some film makers blog that he wants her to star in one of his movies wth are these people on :waitasec:

O/T sorry :)

The only reason I would ever watch an 'interview' with Casey Anthony would be as a spectator at a freak show. That's what she is - an evil freak. I certainly wouldn't plan my time around it, would just catch it on you-tube later. Would go out of my way not to buy products advertised during the showing. Maybe hypocritical of me, but I just don't care about her except as an example of an aberrant sleaze.

Casey has NEVER owned an original thought. She has nothing to say. Everything she has ever said in her life was said by another first. An interview is foolish and even she knows that. Of course, she would LOVE to photographed and that would be her motivation. Even she knows she doesn't know how to answer questions that aren't scripted.

i just read in some film makers blog that he wants her to star in one of his movies wth are these people on :waitasec:

O/T sorry :)

"Film Maker" you say? (emphasis on the quotation marks)

Oh, I'll bet he does.:innocent:

What show would you watch?

This is Barbara Walters - tune in Friday night and hear Casey tell us about her road to recovery, how she is coming to terms with her grief over the loss of Caylee, what her plans are for her future, and if she was a tree, what type of tree she would be….blah, blah, blah….

Or

This is Barbara Walters - tune in Friday night and hear Casey tell us what really happened to Caylee. Relinquishing her attorney client privileges, and protected by double jeopardy, OCA talks freely about what led up to Caylee's death, how she died, and what OCA was really doing over those 31 days. Even more shocking, you’ll hear OCA tell us exactly what her family and DT knew, when they knew it, and what they did with this information. This no holds barred interview answers your every question, and finally sheds light on the actions of all those that helped set OCA free.

OCA is what she is, so why fight it anymore? It’s not like most people could despise her more. What would happen if OCA got fed up and bolted from her current support network? She could remove her middle (finger) men, and sign up with media savvy people, who have no skeletons and/or a need to keep secrets – people who could convince her that in order to get paid for her story, OCA must embrace her "most hated" persona, tell the real story, and throw everybody under the bus.

What loyalty does OCA have to her DT or her family now? She has a demonstrated history of destroying the very people who have helped and support her in the past – why stop now? Especially if these same people are the very reason she has been denied her big pay day. I suggest that OCA understands that she needs money, big money, now and then needs to disappear forever.

I also believe that the Caylee karma train left the station on June 16, 2008, and it should be making a lot of stops in the very near future.

What show would you watch?

This is Barbara Walters - tune in Friday night and hear Casey tell us about her road to recovery, how she is coming to terms with her grief over the loss of Caylee, what her plans are for her future, and if she was a tree, what type of tree she would be….blah, blah, blah….

Or

This is Barbara Walters - tune in Friday night and hear Casey tell us what really happened to Caylee. Relinquishing her attorney client privileges, and protected by double jeopardy, OCA talks freely about what led up to Caylee's death, how she died, and what OCA was really doing over those 31 days. Even more shocking, you’ll hear OCA tell us exactly what her family and DT knew, when they knew it, and what they did with this information. This no holds barred interview answers your every question, and finally sheds light on the actions of all those that helped set OCA free.

OCA is what she is, so why fight it anymore? It’s not like most people could despise her more. What would happen if OCA got fed up and bolted from her current support network? She could remove her middle (finger) men, and sign up with media savvy people, who have no skeletons and/or a need to keep secrets – people who could convince her that in order to get paid for her story, OCA must embrace her "most hated" persona, tell the real story, and throw everybody under the bus.

What loyalty does OCA have to her DT or her family now? She has a demonstrated history of destroying the very people who have helped and support her in the past – why stop now? Especially if these same people are the very reason she has been denied her big pay day. I suggest that OCA understands that she needs money, big money, now and then needs to disappear forever.

I also believe that the Caylee karma train left the station on June 16, 2008, and it should be making a lot of stops in the very near future.

I can honestly say I would not watch either show. That's how much I can't stand its face. The ONLY way I want to see that ugly mug is in a brand new mugshot or a brand new media shot of it in handcuffs.

I realize yours is a hypothetical situation but it's so farfetched to think Casey Anthony could ever be candid that I can't, even with my vivid imagination, imagine it. Not only could I not watch her inteview, I could not read her book, or books by her DT or anyone else who speaks on her behalf.

There are two things Casey Anthony can ever be counted on to do in any venue: Plead the 5th and vomit lies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back