Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies (Peacock Documentary) Discussion

After devouring every news show, every doc drop, every single show about Caylee throughout the investigation and trial I decided Casey Anthony had wasted enough of my life and she could have no more. I’ve avoided every single article, news show, docudrama she’s put out. She’ll never change. It will always be someone’s fault, never hers. But we know the truth. There were 3 pieces of duct tape wrapped around that beautiful little face
Once the b----- was acquitted I decided to disengage from this horrible case. I was shocked she was acquitted and still cannot get over it. I will not spend one second of my time reading or watching any news about her or programs about her. She murdered that beautiful baby girl so she could live the "beautiful life'-- she succeeded- I keep hoping she gets hit by a bus.

Once the b----- was acquitted I decided to disengage from this horrible case. I was shocked she was acquitted and still cannot get over it. I will not spend one second of my time reading or watching any news about her or programs about her. She murdered that beautiful baby girl so she could live the "beautiful life'-- she succeeded- I keep hoping she gets hit by a bus.
A bus, a train, a large truck all work for me. You know something I feel strongly as long as there are ppl alive who remember Caylee, CA is stuck where she is. She will never be a member of any decent community. She will never be a photographer who earns a living or even snapping pictures as a hobby. No one would hire her. She has a life sentence as Caylee’s murderer, the most hated mother in the world and for her that’s a life sentence. I hope it’s a long miserable one for her. She deserves every minute of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back